189 August '13 thread

From UK. Its actually my partner thats applied, I'm already in Oz. everything uploaded, but the complete character assessment link is still there and 'medicals have not yet been determined' link is there too.

If you are from UK, then hopefully it will be easy for you compared to me :) Hope you will get a direct grant!

Btw, I also have 'complete character assessment' link still there but 'medicals have not yet been determined' link is not there. All docs in 'Received' state too...

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, got my grant today!!! :D

Yes it was a hard time waiting and so relaxed now... Hope yours will follow soon :)

IELTS 09-03-13 (L8.5 R8.5 S7.5 W7.0) | Skills Assessment EA (App 11-04-13/Pass 19-07-13) | EOI 26-07-13 (65 Pts) | VISA Invitation 05-08-13 | 189 VISA Application 24-08-13 | Medicals 24-09-13 | Police Clearance 06-10-13 | CO Assigned 21-10-13 (Form 80 requested) | Form 80 submitted 23-10-13 | Grant 12-11-2013 :cool:

Hi Everyone,

I have recently joined this forum, therefore, a kid amongst u.

Its great to hear about a thread that is reflecting a period when I lodged my subclass 189 visa application.

My details are as follows:

IELTS : 10-Feb-12 (L9 R7 W7 S7 OA7.5) General

Assessment Outcome: 10-Jul-13 (Positive)

EOI Submitted: 26-Jul-13 (60 Points)

Invitation: 18-Aug-13

189 Application lodged: 25-Aug-13

CO Allocated: 22-Oct-13 (Team 33 Brisbane)

PCC: 29-Oct-13

Medical: 03-Nov-13

Visa Grant: ??? Waiting!!!:daydreaming::err::unsure:

Can anyone tell me from experience where am I standing right now??? How long wait shall I expect before the visa grant???

As I am a beginner to this forum please also guide me how to add my signature. Can't get it through the control panel.Dumb! Lol!

Best of Luck to all!

Regards,

Bret Hart

Afternoon everybody, I am still waiting for a decision, which is so annoying as I have noticed a '189 Sept '13 thread' has been started on here and some of those guys have already been granted.

I am with Brisbane team34, is anyone else with them or had recently been with them, what were your time lines like.

P.s. how do I put my time line in the box below my posts?

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=class: alt2, bgcolor: #FEFFD7]Hello there

I am assigned to CO - ES from team 33.

CO assigned on 24-sep-13,

Requested docs (uK,india pcc and tax docs ) submitted on 18-Oct-13

I couldnt get US PCC on time (havent got it yet actually) so I submitted proofs of PCC request along with the above docs.

I read in the documents provided, that after time given to produce all the documents ( mine was like a month) CO will make a decision based on the documents submitted. But havent heard yet from the CO.

Is this really so ? Or is CO waiting for my US PCC ?

Any telephone numbers where I can call up and equire ?

Thanks

Nikhil

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hi all, I'm new to this but will give it a go. We have a date for IELTS tests 14th December and Technical interview for 3rd December all being well we will be able to submit our EOI soon. Has anyone got any advice for IELTs or anyone with any experience with technical interview for diesel motor mechanic? Good luck everyone very exciting times xx

• 2 weeks later...
enjoy this moment :) SO HAPPY FOR YOU! When are you flying out :)

Thank you , still can't believe we have finally got it - still need to sell the house & the dog is coming so we can't go until the end of April . But finally we can start planning instead of dreaming :D

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Scoobypatch! Did you guys apply via an agent and did you ever hear anything from your CO?

We applied 28/8 and still no news or contact. After the new immi page update though, there is now a 'No Health Examinations' required statement, yet the Form 80 link is still there even though it was uploaded around the time we applied.

Archived