• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has happened............

VISA GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely flipping chuffed to bits.

Read the email at 4:30am, couldnt get back to sleep so decided to give the living room walls another coat of paint.

Hope i can get someone to cover my call tonight so we can open the champers.

Best of luck to any Aug applicants still waiting. I dont think it will be long for you now.

Congrats W1, I been monitoring this thread still in hope you had a grant soon. How did you overcome the police check in the end? Which state are you looking to go to mate and when? All the best for you and your family. ENJOY THIS MOMENT :)

Morning all, thought I would join in on your thread, my application went in on the 28.8, meds and PCC uploaded 17.10, C/O allocated 28.10 (Brisbane), visa granted???

Congratulations on getting yours. Fingers crossed for everyone else.

how did you find out about CO allocation Deano? Did they request extra documents?

congratulations CNC FABS, great news! Since my partner has same lodgement date, and hasn't heard anything, hopefully he'll get the grant within the next week. Yay!!

We have used an visa agent, so I just received an email of them last week. As of yet they haven't requested any extra documents. Hoping we Will get a decision within the next week (secretly hoping we find out tommorrow) the waiting is much worse than doing all the paper work.

Heading for Melbourne at the moment. Hoping to validate just after Christmas, but will have to put it back if flights and rentals are to much $$ at that time of year.

Also to keep folks happy with the stats. It was a direct grant, no comms from case offer. Turns out it was Brisbane team 33.

Congrats W1, I been monitoring this thread still in hope you had a grant soon. How did you overcome the police check in the end? Which state are you looking to go to mate and when? All the best for you and your family. ENJOY THIS MOMENT :)

Thanks James. It is an amazing feeling isnt it, took a while to sink in this morning but its been walking on air since! We are hoping to get to Qld, Sunshine coast if at all possible but it all depends on where i can get work TBH. Perth is our second choice. We hope to be over sometime between April and Oct next year. Where are you headed? and when?

OMFG. Direct grant today....Waiting for it to sink in now......There was me hoping it might be before Christmas, even told the wife it may be February with the January holidays.....

Happy Grant Day CNC. Good luck with your move.

I dont really like champagne but tonight i will definately be cracking a bottle or two.

Thanks James. It is an amazing feeling isnt it, took a while to sink in this morning but its been walking on air since! We are hoping to get to Qld, Sunshine coast if at all possible but it all depends on where i can get work TBH. Perth is our second choice. We hope to be over sometime between April and Oct next year. Where are you headed? and when?

I am also going QLD! However, Brisbane. Sunny coast is awesome but not many jobs in I.T - Have you looked on SEEK? I plan to go Jan 20th after my 30th birthday. One man on a one way flight :)

I am also going QLD! However, Brisbane. Sunny coast is awesome but not many jobs in I.T - Have you looked on SEEK? I plan to go Jan 20th after my 30th birthday. One man on a one way flight :)

Just to jump on the band wagon ( not got visa yet tho) we are hoping to get to the Gold Coast . ;)

Best of luck with your move mate, i hope it goes well for you, keep in touch and if we do end up over that way maybe we could meet up. I suspect my occupation (Security technician) maybe better based closer to Brisbane as not seen much for Sunny Coast, but i havent really researched it properly yet. Ive looked on Seek but for Qld most the jobs say licences required, I cant get a licence till i get there and i dont want to go without a job so its a bit of a catch 22.

Best of luck with your move mate, i hope it goes well for you, keep in touch and if we do end up over that way maybe we could meet up. I suspect my occupation (Security technician) maybe better based closer to Brisbane as not seen much for Sunny Coast, but i havent really researched it properly yet. Ive looked on Seek but for Qld most the jobs say licences required, I cant get a licence till i get there and i dont want to go without a job so its a bit of a catch 22.

Yes for sure mate! drop me a PM nearer the time. I hope you have time tonight for the champers? im out tonight for a few with old friends but think im going to have some as 8 days on im still buzzing :)

We will be going there without jobs and just praying that we get lucky , had our medicals today & the radiographer said we were brave , I said either that of crazy . But the whole thing is one huge gamble . So massive fingers crossed it works out for all of us !!

We will be going there without jobs and just praying that we get lucky , had our medicals today & the radiographer said we were brave , I said either that of crazy . But the whole thing is one huge gamble . So massive fingers crossed it works out for all of us !!

Me too, well I plan to apply for jobs 4 weeks before but think it will be easier on shore. In my opinion you are crazy to stay in Britain, the place will only get worse

Hi everybody. Its Mian here. I want to apply for visa category 190. I have a PhD in Agriculture from Germany and one year experience as Assistant Professor. The problem is that my Doctoral Degree is in German. Although I have an english translation from a registered translator yet I am not sure it will be recognized by VETASSES or not. Can some body guide me in that matter?

Best regards

Me too, well I plan to apply for jobs 4 weeks before but think it will be easier on shore. In my opinion you are crazy to stay in Britain, the place will only get worse

Hoping to get out there April / May .when r u going ? I agree with you on the whole on shore job prospect , a friend moved to Sydney this year & struggled to secure anything off shore but had no problems once he arrived .

Our 189 VISA application was lodged on 24-08-2013, Medicals and Police Clearances were front-loaded and the CO was assigned almost after 2 months on 21-10-2013 (Adelaide GSM Team 4). CO requested only Form 80 for me and my wife, which I attached in the eVISA application on 23-10-2013. Anyway, the attachment status for Police Clearances and Form 80 was set to 'Received' only on 31-10-2013.

There was no any feedback from COs side after that!!! In this thread I see many who have applied in the same time as me has got VISA granted recently. I am becoming impatient day by day :( Anybody in the same situation?

IELTS 09-03-13 (L8.5 R8.5 S7.5 W7.0) | Skills Assessment EA (App 11-04-13/Pass 19-07-13) | EOI 26-07-13 (65 Pts) | VISA Invitation 05-08-13 | 189 VISA Application 24-08-13 | Medicals 24-09-13 | Police Clearance 06-10-13 | CO Assigned 21-10-13 (Form 80 requested) | Form 80 submitted 23-10-13 | GRANT????:arghh:

Our 189 VISA application was lodged on 24-08-2013, Medicals and Police Clearances were front-loaded and the CO was assigned almost after 2 months on 21-10-2013 (Adelaide GSM Team 4). CO requested only Form 80 for me and my wife, which I attached in the eVISA application on 23-10-2013. Anyway, the attachment status for Police Clearances and Form 80 was set to 'Received' only on 31-10-2013.

There was no any feedback from COs side after that!!! In this thread I see many who have applied in the same time as me has got VISA granted recently. I am becoming impatient day by day :( Anybody in the same situation?

IELTS 09-03-13 (L8.5 R8.5 S7.5 W7.0) | Skills Assessment EA (App 11-04-13/Pass 19-07-13) | EOI 26-07-13 (65 Pts) | VISA Invitation 05-08-13 | 189 VISA Application 24-08-13 | Medicals 24-09-13 | Police Clearance 06-10-13 | CO Assigned 21-10-13 (Form 80 requested) | Form 80 submitted 23-10-13 | GRANT????:arghh:

hi Roxen dont worry I'm sure it'll come through soon. We've had no contact at all and applied on 28/8. Fingers crossed for next week :)

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]hi Roxen dont worry I'm sure it'll come through soon. We've had no contact at all and applied on 28/8. Fingers crossed for next week :)

Thanx CountingStars for kind words :) This is really frustrating anyway!!!

tw, from which country are you? Have you completed Medicals/Police Clearances/Form 80 yet?

Thanx CountingStars for kind words :) This is really frustrating anyway!!!

tw, from which country are you? Have you completed Medicals/Police Clearances/F:arghh:orm 80 yet?

From UK. Its actually my partner thats applied, I'm already in Oz. everything uploaded, but the complete character assessment link is still there and 'medicals have not yet been determined' link is there too.

Archived