189 August '13 thread

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of interest, are grants issued by the case officer at any time of the day? Or are they issued systematically each day at midnight or similar once they have been approved the day before by the CO?

I am not sure how exactly grants are scheduled...But I think it should be any day of the week and any time of the day as I saw somebody writing that they got grant in the evening.

I called immigration this morning to ask for a status update on our application. I was told the visa is with the CO and to wait a month or so for the case officer to contact us.

A little frustrated, I headed to the kitchen to grab a cup of tea, returned to my desk and checked my phone to see if I had received any emails since popping to the kitchen…

I was pleased to see an email from Brisbane team 33 - attaching our grant letter!

I called immigration this morning to ask for a status update on our application. I was told the visa is with the CO and to wait a month or so for the case officer to contact us.

A little frustrated, I headed to the kitchen to grab a cup of tea, returned to my desk and checked my phone to see if I had received any emails since popping to the kitchen…

I was pleased to see an email from Brisbane team 33 - attaching our grant letter!

Congratulations!! I too am frustrated. Waiting for the good news..

Congratulations Au57en.

Yipeeeee so happy for you. Brilliant :) congrats

congratulations !!!! let the party begin ..... fingers crossed for all august applicants

Awesome congratulations!!! Fab :)

Congrats AU57EN! I am really happy you received it! :)

Congrats mate.

Jealous