189 August '13 thread

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fingers cross next week is our week for the August people still waiting :)

Ill second that mate :) However, we have to try and be patient, some of the june applicants took forever. I hope and plan to move in January, the weekend after my 30th, one last xmas and birthday with my family and uk friends. Then i plan to travel alone although I do have some friends out there

Come on DIAC/DIAB make us all happy next week with direct grants :)

Hi, I applied on 28th, but no CO yet. Will update you will all info when i do. How long have you has a CO assigned? Hopefully im not far away now :)

We applied on the same day , hubby contacted our (his) agent today , she said due to large numbers we will probably be looking at 11 week wait not 8 before we get C/O as thought :( .... Feeling frustrated !!

We applied on the same day , hubby contacted our (his) agent today , she said due to large numbers we will probably be looking at 11 week wait not 8 before we get C/O as thought :( .... Feeling frustrated !!

Not more waiting....

I'm just hoping to get a co, so they can ask me for something. All that time doing stuff to get the applications in kept me busy. Now there is nothing for me to do other than wait......

Thanks for the info Roxybird, shame its not more positive tho, its quite depressing actually. I know another 3 weeks is nothing really but when your life's on hold it can feel like a long time, and its 3 more weeks to CO, then how long to grant depends on lots of things. :sad:

Oh my god oh my god just sitting here in ireland Friday night 11.30 p.m my phone buzzed and i looke and a mail from team 4 adelaide .........with a visa grant ....

cant believe it Saturday morning in adelaide 9 a.m someone doing overtime...

unbelievable thought i had at least another week to go good luck to you all

Brilliant news Lakaal. Congratulations and good luck with your new life down under.

Thanks at least you know now yours is more than likely allocated to case officer. Fingers crossed direct grant for you. I wasn't claiming any employment points think that is why mine was probably so quick.

Will look forward to hearing your news:)

Oh my god oh my god just sitting here in ireland Friday night 11.30 p.m my phone buzzed and i looke and a mail from team 4 adelaide .........with a visa grant ....

congratulations :)

congrats mate

Thanks at least you know now yours is more than likely allocated to case officer. Fingers crossed direct grant for you. I wasn't claiming any employment points think that is why mine was probably so quick.

Will look forward to hearing your news:)

Thanks Lakaal,

I think your right, it seems they do have a back log especially considering they're in doing overtime and clearing the easy applications is a good way to get the pile of applications down. I don't think they will have as many Sept applicants with the fees having gone up so hopefully they will get thru to ours and the other Aug applicants that are waiting soon. Ive settled knowing its going to be another couple of weeks at least. I have a feeling for the 12th November as a lot of things seem to happen for us on that date.

Thanks Lakaal,

I think your right, it seems they do have a back log especially considering they're in doing overtime and clearing the easy applications is a good way to get the pile of applications down. I don't think they will have as many Sept applicants with the fees having gone up so hopefully they will get thru to ours and the other Aug applicants that are waiting soon. Ive settled knowing its going to be another couple of weeks at least. I have a feeling for the 12th November as a lot of things seem to happen for us on that date.

Fingers crossed for us all, you never know, this coming week we could all have a surprise :) an early morning call of the agent is what we would LOVE :)

Congratulations mate.

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Anyone had any good news today?

I noticed on another forum (expatforum), a member who applied on 30th of Aug received direct grant today....

Having said that, some members who applied before that date are still waiting. I guess each case is different but at least it means we can expect some news any day now :)

Anyone had any good news today?

I noticed on another forum (expatforum), a member who applied on 30th of Aug received direct grant today....

Having said that, some members who applied before that date are still waiting. I guess each case is different but at least it means we can expect some news any day now :)

Nothing for us today . There is always tomorrow :)

Any good news today?

I couldn't log onto evisa this morning so thought maybe a CO was on the case. Sadly not, I can log on again and nothing's changed.

I have not heard anything either. Looking at this link from another forum: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnFxtUP9PR4edFgzODdGMHBoeXNIdEN2aXA0eU9XaUE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Most people have been allocated a CO or granted a visa for type 189 upto 26th Aug. Someone also has a direct grant who applied on the 30 Aug. Another day tomorrow, another chance :)

Hey guys. AMAZING news this morning!!!! I GOT MY GRANT :) 9 weeks to the day I applied. Speechless. I hope the rest of the August members get their grant soon. CO did not ask for further info. DIRECT GRANT. I would just like to say thanks to my agent John Adams from Immigration2Oz. Himself and his team, Kate, Tiffany etc were amazing throughout the whole process. Going out tonight with family to celebrate for a nice meal and champagne :) X

Hey guys. AMAZING news this morning!!!! I GOT MY GRANT :) 9 weeks to the day I applied. Speechless. I hope the rest of the August members get their grant soon. CO did not ask for further info. DIRECT GRANT. I would just like to say thanks to my agent John Adams from Immigration2Oz. Himself and his team, Kate, Tiffany etc were amazing throughout the whole process. Going out tonight with family to celebrate for a nice meal and champagne :) X

Fantastic news, congratulations & all the best of luck for your new life in OZ :)

Awesome :) Congrats