190 Visa lodged 1st August 2013

DonnaC

That's so sweet! Not sure how my daughter would cope without daddy! Hopefully we will all have good news next week! When does your hubby fly back?

NT SS lodged 1.8.13|NT SS acknowledged 7.8.13|SS granted 14.8.13|invitation to apply 19.8.13|applied for visa 190 and uploaded docs including PCC 23.8.13|medicals 6.9.13 - my medical referred 7.9.13|medical cleared 24.9.13 |CO allocated 27.09.13|grant???

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else going to be awake at 5am tomorrow to check if they have an email from DIAC? We should have been assigned a CO on the 18th Sept. but have heard nothing at all. I am aware that some folk have been getting their visa granted without hearing from their CO at all.

I am in the "no news is good news" camp and have waited patiently but had set the 7th Oct as the day to ring DIAC to see if I could get any info from them. Now that day is approaching fast I don't want to ring in case they give me some bad news.

Fingers crossed for an email in the morning :)

Anyone else going to be awake at 5am tomorrow to check if they have an email from DIAC? We should have been assigned a CO on the 18th Sept. but have heard nothing at all. I am aware that some folk have been getting their visa granted without hearing from their CO at all.

I am in the "no news is good news" camp and have waited patiently but had set the 7th Oct as the day to ring DIAC to see if I could get any info from them. Now that day is approaching fast I don't want to ring in case they give me some bad news.

Fingers crossed for an email in the morning :)

Dear Flatpack,

Dont expect anything on the 7th, its public holiday in adelaide and brisbane, places where our case officers are just be patient, till tuesday

Well the public holiday is now over so I'll be back to my ritual of waking at 5am to check if I've received an email! A poster on Perth Poms applied a full week after me and got their visa approved last Friday!!!

Still no heard anything from a CO and was taking this as a positive but the seeds of doubt have now been sown!

I'm hoping for this week too! Can't cope with the waiting anymore! Fingers crossed it happens for all of us. I'm starting to think our CO has gone on holiday! Good luck to everyone! Especially kbounds!

Any idea of their working hours? No one seems to know!

NT SS lodged 1.8.13|NT SS acknowledged 7.8.13|SS granted 14.8.13|invitation to apply 19.8.13|applied for visa 190 and uploaded docs including PCC 23.8.13|medicals 6.9.13 - my medical referred 7.9.13|medical cleared 24.9.13 |CO allocated 27.09.13|grant???

Hi Samulv, how did you find your medical report was refered? when we finished our medical examination, my health examination link disappeared, but my partner's is still shown there. when we clicked "organize medical" it shows the medical report from the clinic, but no further news. what does it mean? can you please share your information please?

Mine appeared exactly as your wife's has and it meant it was referred. Hope this helps

Thank you very much. and wish you receive your grant asap.

Mine appeared exactly as your wife's has and it meant it was referred. Hope this helps

May I know whether you are applying offshore, please? I, as the main applicant, uploaded the work reference from my manager, and income tax report in the past 8 years. Do you think whether they are enough? I am applying from offshore.

CO has asked for more evidence of employment. Bank statements and p60s sent. Fingers crossed she gets back to us soon.

May I know whether you are applying offshore, please? I, as the main applicant, uploaded the work reference from my manager, and income tax report in the past 8 years. Do you think whether they are enough? I am applying from offshore.

We are applying offshore too. We provided a reference for an earlier job and status tort declaration and payslips for current job. This wasn't enough. We have now sent p60s for early job and 3 years bank statements to show payment from current job. Our agent tougher had enough but obviously not! I don't know if what u have provided is enough. We don't have any bank statements for earlier work because my husband was paid cash so hope the tax documents are enough! I think gathering as much evidence as possible just in case is a good idea. We had gathered what we could so we could upload it immediately.

to be honest, this is my first job. my senior manager agreed to write a work reference (4 pages) and will help to keep my migration plan confidential since i dont wanna reveal my migration plan to my employer till i am successful, otherwise, i wont have better promotion or opportunities in the future in this company. so first of all, i have a work reference letter. second, i have all the income tax documents from the local taxation authority, but there is no name of my employer on the tax bill since i am the taxpayer not my company. third, i will request bank statements for the past 7 years since i joined this company, and the name of the salary payer is my company. I dont know what else the immigration office will require? how do you think? Thank you for your advice.

We are applying offshore too. We provided a reference for an earlier job and status tort declaration and payslips for current job. This wasn't enough. We have now sent p60s for early job and 3 years bank statements to show payment from current job. Our agent tougher had enough but obviously not! I don't know if what u have provided is enough. We don't have any bank statements for earlier work because my husband was paid cash so hope the tax documents are enough! I think gathering as much evidence as possible just in case is a good idea. We had gathered what we could so we could upload it immediately.

to be honest, this is my first job. my senior manager agreed to write a work reference (4 pages) and will help to keep my migration plan confidential since i dont wanna reveal my migration plan to my employer till i am successful, otherwise, i wont have better promotion or opportunities in the future in this company. so first of all, i have a work reference letter. second, i have all the income tax documents from the local taxation authority, but there is no name of my employer on the tax bill since i am the taxpayer not my company. third, i will request bank statements for the past 7 years since i joined this company, and the name of the salary payer is my company. I dont know what else the immigration office will require? how do you think? Thank you for your advice.

it sounds about the same level of evidence we have now submitted. I hope it's enough! I can't say for sure because I haven't been contacted again since it was only uploaded today! Think it depends a lot on your CO. they don't all ask for the same things.

still waiting......frustrated now! CO has got the docs they requested so not sure what is taking so long.......:(

They finally got in touch with us this morning and wanted more employment evidence! Has your agent emailed for an update? I would have thought u would have heard by now.

Hi All,

I have lodged my 190 application on 29/08/2013 through a agent .

Still waiting for Allocation of CO.

I HAVE DONE MEDICALS AND POLICE CLEARANCE.

Can any body please tell me how long it will take.

Thanks

I have filed on 28th Aug... Still waiting for CO... haven't got medicals and PCC will probably start it now... I think their has been some delay as mine is over 6 weeks... probably some back log or number of applicants increased after new quota's from Aug..

We lodged on 24/08/13 and still no CO. We won't be booking meds or PCC till asked as we aren't in any rush. We don't plan on going till August Sept next year. It's over 6 weeks now so maybe we will hear soon. We will update once we get one. Good luck everyone.

I have looked on the IMMI web site tonight and they are still quoting 5 weeks from lodgement foe a CO, that information was updated on the 4th Oct 2013. Having read that I'm going to relax a little and let them do their jobs. (Just a little faster please DIAC)