190 Visa lodged 1st August 2013

DonnaC

That's great news! Hopefully they won't take long to clear the meds. When were they referred?

I do not knowif they were referred as when I check my evisa page the link to 'organize your health examinations' is still there but when I click on the link the page mentioining 'print your referral letter' is showing...as per our clinic medicals will be uploaded tomo...does this mean our case is referred?

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not knowif they were referred as when I check my evisa page the link to 'organize your health examinations' is still there but when I click on the link the page mentioining 'print your referral letter' is showing...as per our clinic medicals will be uploaded tomo...does this mean our case is referred?

If when u click on the referral letter it shows your pic and says tests complete it has been referred. If it still shows the same referral letter but no picture then they haven't been uploaded yet

If when u click on the referral letter it shows your pic and says tests complete it has been referred. If it still shows the same referral letter but no picture then they haven't been uploaded yet

Just checked evisa again and clicked on the 'print referral letter' link...mine and daughters not yet uploaded but for hubby it shows 'print information sheet' and when I click on that the page opens with his pic and it says that the report is not yet submitted to DIAC as they are waiting for 2 more results

Just checked evisa again and clicked on the 'print referral letter' link...mine and daughters not yet uploaded but for hubby it shows 'print information sheet' and when I click on that the page opens with his pic and it says that the report is not yet submitted to DIAC as they are waiting for 2 more results

The medical centre is probably in the process of uploading them! Fingers crossed for u!

If it's just been uploaded then it may not have been auto cleared yet. Give it until tomorrow and check again

lets hope for that...when I click on the 'print information sheet' it says that medicals submitted to DIAC on 4th Oct and it has my photo..it says DIAC will get back if any further medicals assessment is needed

lets hope for that...when I click on the 'print information sheet' it says that medicals submitted to DIAC on 4th Oct and it has my photo..it says DIAC will get back if any further medicals assessment is needed

Hopefully it won't take long. Mine were definitely referred and cleared in 17 days. Do u have any health issues you know of? If not it might just be routine.

Hi Samulv, can I please ask how you found out that your medical was referred? My husbands has the same as maimenon, when we click on the 'print information' button it has his photo and the bit about the medical officer will contact us if further examinations needed.

Hi Samulv, can I please ask how you found out that your medical was referred? My husbands has the same as maimenon, when we click on the 'print information' button it has his photo and the bit about the medical officer will contact us if further examinations needed.

that usually means it's referred but I think sometimes it can take a day to auto clear.

Though both mine and hubby's medicals were all clear but we got referred as we belong to a high risk country..which country are u applying from and why was your hubby's medicals referred?

We are all British and applying from the uk. Mine was referred because of weight. No health issues which is why it was cleared so quickly. If yours is just a high risk country no medical issues then I can't see it taking that long. Unless the backlog has grown since 24.9.13!

I believe sometimes they are referred at random. Like quality checking the clinics. If this is is th case it shouldn't take long. Otherwise it might just be a glitch! From reading all the forums that seems quite common with evisa!

Thanks Samulv for your faith that our medicals will be cleared and yes it is cleared today....You were right that it is referred at random and yesterday there was some technical glitch..now only need to wait for the 'Golden Letter'..hope we all get our grants soon now

Thanks Samulv for your faith that our medicals will be cleared and yes it is cleared today....You were right that it is referred at random and yesterday there was some technical glitch..now only need to wait for the 'Golden Letter'..hope we all get our grants soon now

I'm glad they all got sorted out. I Hope we all get grants soon too! I'm so impatient!

no, no news unfortunatley. hubby arrived back yesterday so we need our visas asap so we can all validate together. if 190 doesn't come through, we are going to go out on holiday visa coz hubby needs to get back to his job. i am going to chase things up tomorrow. CO requested additional tax details 30/09/ and we haven't heard anything since so i am hoping everything else is fine and they were just finalising things all of last week so this week will b 'the week' fingers crossed :)

no, no news unfortunatley. hubby arrived back yesterday so we need our visas asap so we can all validate together. if 190 doesn't come through, we are going to go out on holiday visa coz hubby needs to get back to his job. i am going to chase things up tomorrow. CO requested additional tax details 30/09/ and we haven't heard anything since so i am hoping everything else is fine and they were just finalising things all of last week so this week will b 'the week' fingers crossed :)

Hope things move quickly for you kbounds. You won't get anywhere chasing tomorrow though - public holiday in SA! prepare for a long wait at immigration if you go out on a holiday visa - they ask a lot of questions if you are waiting for PR. what visa is your husband out there on?

oh right, well it will have to be tuesday then lol! why do they ask so many questions and what like? hopefully hear something next week. we are renting a house out there and hubby settled with a job and hes just had 5 months alone out there and we couldn't cope any longer :)

It may be different for you because your hubby has a visa to work already. People have mentioned on forums that immigration suspect working without a visa hen people go out on tourist visas while waiting for pr. They suspect they will go out and find work immediately rather than waiting for the pr to come through. As I said though you may be ok because your hubby already has a right to work in oz! Wish we could just go. Waiting is killing us! Not even heard from CO yet! We have to give 4 weeks notice at both our jobs and we really want to be there by Christmas! Even looked at flights for Christmas Eve but we won't get there until Boxing Day! Don't know how you have coped with hubby being away! Don't blame you for trying to get out there ASAP! keep us all posted on progress and what DIAC say on Tuesday! And good luck!

NT SS lodged 1.8.13|NT SS acknowledged 7.8.13|SS granted 14.8.13|invitation to apply 19.8.13|applied for visa 190 and uploaded docs including PCC 23.8.13|medicals 6.9.13 - my medical referred 7.9.13|medical cleared 24.9.13 |CO allocated 27.09.13|grant???

it has been a nightmare and the kids are so pleased to have him back....our little boy got up so early this morning and said he only did to check daddy was still here, bless his heart. never want to be apart again! yeah, he has a solid job and has had since june (his boss turns out to be someone who lived 30 mile away from us in the UK) unbelievable. thank you very much and i will for sure keep you posted, good luck to you too and post your progress :) hopefully we will all have some good news next week :)