190 Visa lodged 1st August 2013

DonnaC

meds booked for 10/09/2013 :)

Yay! Congrats kbounds hopefully after front loading everything our applications will go through quickly! Where about a are you currently living? Country I mean. I'm bored of waiting already! I just want to go! Got to stop looking at flights I'm driving myself insane!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Congrats kbounds hopefully after front loading everything our applications will go through quickly! Where about a are you currently living? Country I mean. I'm bored of waiting already! I just want to go! Got to stop looking at flights I'm driving myself insane!

I am currently in UK. I am also driving myself and everyone who will listen :-) it is all i talk about so heaven knows what we will find to say afterwards :) flights are also on my agenda and i have trawled through many a site searching the best deal. hubby is already in perth but he is flying back as soon as 190 granted so we can fly in together. We are aiming to leave literally straight away after visa comes through

I am currently in UK. I am also driving myself and everyone who will listen :-) it is all i talk about so heaven knows what we will find to say afterwards :) flights are also on my agenda and i have trawled through many a site searching the best deal. hubby is already in perth but he is flying back as soon as 190 granted so we can fly in together. We are aiming to leave literally straight away after visa comes through

Nice! Perth is beautiful. Off to Darwin for me! I'm uk based too! Found good flights with Singapore airlines to Darwin not sure about Perth. Quantas and emirates are great though. Flown with both of them. Don't fly air France or air Asia! They are cheap but not worth it!

We have our case officer :) eeeeek

to say Im excited is an understatement! am nervous aswell now about the medicals!!

anyone know whats involved please????

Hey! Congratulations! We had our medical in the uk today. Doctor checked us all over then my husband and I had x rays and blood tests. We had it done in mnchester. My daughters were uploaded straight away and ours should be uploaded over the weekend! Still waiting for. Case officer but its only been 2 weeks! During the medical itself the doctor checked height and weight, eyesight, ears checked all our joints and felt abdomen and glands. Nothing invasive but you do have to get undressed to your underwear so be prepared for that!

Edited by Samulv

to say Im excited is an understatement! am nervous aswell now about the medicals!!

congrats!!! that shows it took the 5 weeks they state for a CO.... very positive news to hear... we lodged on 21/08 so we have 3 weeks to go before our 5 weeks guidance is up :) we are having our meds on tuesday though so hoping that may speed things up :)

i had my medicals done in india. it was pretty simply took only 2 hrs.

they will take ur x ary and blood/urine samples.

they mainly check for T.B and HIV.

Hi All,

As we still wait for our case officer, we would be booking our medicals sometime next week so that all docs are uploaded before CO is assigned. Currently my husband and myself with our 7 months old daughter is staying separately as hubby is touring a lot due to work. So is it possible that he gets his medicals done separately from the state he is in now in India and we gets ours done separately? Or do we need to get it done as a family? My hubby is the main applicant...

Any suggestions please so that we can book our medicals accordingly.

congrats kbounds. we had ours last Friday. hubby and daughters have uploaded and mine have been referred :(

not sure how long the wait is now but im hoping its not as long as it has been in the past! still want to get out by xmas!

Hi Samulv,

How do you get to know that your medicals have been referred?

you don't have to have them done together as long as he has his HAP id and he goes to a panel doctor you should be fine

Hi All,

As we still wait for our case officer, we would be booking our medicals sometime next week so that all docs are uploaded before CO is assigned. Currently my husband and myself with our 7 months old daughter is staying separately as hubby is touring a lot due to work. So is it possible that he gets his medicals done separately from the state he is in now in India and we gets ours done separately? Or do we need to get it done as a family? My hubby is the main applicant...

Any suggestions please so that we can book our medicals accordingly.

on my evisa page my husband and daughters now say 'no health assessment required due to info received by diac' mine still has the organise your health assessment link and when I click on the information sheet it comes up with my pic I had taken at the medical and says all my tests are complete and at the top states diac will contact should I need anymore tests. I also know my medical was graded B

Hi Samulv,

How do you get to know that your medicals have been referred?

Hi maimenon,

i am from kerala.

below are my timelines

visa lodged: 25th JUL 2013

medicals and pcc:30th AUG2013

Co allocated:03 SEP2013

visa grant: 11 SEP2013

got visa in 1.5 months--kewlllllll

Rregards

Anil kuruvilla

congratulations again! That's amazingly fast! Hope the rest of us are that lucky!

Hi friends,

i got my visa grant letter today ..vry hpy. My timeline is

8/8/2013-lodged offshore 190 visa application.

16/8/2013-medicals done, without co request

11/9/2013-co allocated

12/9/2013-visa granted..

wish u all a very good luck

Hi Fateh......congratulations on your visa...i must it was very quick....just wanted to check from which country did you apply for your visa and which team was your application assigned to?

Hi friends,

i got my visa grant letter today ..vry hpy. My timeline is

8/8/2013-lodged offshore 190 visa application.

16/8/2013-medicals done, without co request

11/9/2013-co allocated

12/9/2013-visa granted..

wish u all a very good luck

wow! that was quick fateh! hope my medical gets cleared quickly - no one seems to be able to tell me how long they are taking at the moment to clear! not even my agent can tell me. I have done them without CO request too and I only applied 3 weeks ago - so hopefully it will clear by the time I get a CO. would love a direct grant email! want to join my family in Darwin by Christmas! when are you flying and where are you headed?

any ICT Project managers who have recently applied for Sub class 190? Can we select state ? What can we expect during ACS ?

hi

no idea what to expect from ACS - not ICT - but all visa 190 select their state/territory for sponsorship and then the state/territory invites you to apply via diac - you cant apply without first selecting a state and asking them for sponsorship. the only thing that will restrict you is their own skills requirement - they should all have a list on their own website of skills/professions that they personally require. hope this helps a bit!