190 Visa lodged 1st August 2013

DonnaC

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Phani...since the link in your case has not disappeared it then means that it has been referred to MOC in Sydney...you might not have any health issues but India is unfortunately considered a 'High Risk' country where even if you do not have any health issues, your case might get referred...the current timelines for referred cases to clear is anywhere between 4 weeks to 4 months..last I heard was that MOC was clearing 30th July referred cases...I guess you have applied for 190 so that processing time for this visa is 6 months from final upload of all docuements...

I would suggest that if have gone through an agent or have applied directly write to your CO and ask them by when will your case get cleared....

You can visit the settings page and edit your signature on this forum...

i agree it sound as though u have been referred. Mine took 17 days to clear after referral.

Edited by Samulv

Hi all. Called diac this morning. I was allocated a CO today. 5 weeks exactly.

congratulations!!amazing!!! I will be ringing on Monday as our 5 weeks was up on 25th September. maybe we do have one but just don't know lol...we can but hope. congrats again, really great news

congratulations!!amazing!!! I will be ringing on Monday as our 5 weeks was up on 25th September. maybe we do have one but just don't know lol...we can but hope. congrats again, really great news

Yes our 5 weeks got over on 25th Sep itself...our agent will ring DIAC on Monday...got done with our medicals today...

I'm sure u do because u were 2 days ahead of me. They said they would contat me within 1-2 weeks usually do if u do have one I don't think u would know yet!

After reading the last few posts, I'm going to hang on a few days more before ringing DIAC. It seems they are sticking to their 5 weeks promise, that means we have had a CO for 1 week and 2 days. I'm a no news is good news kind of thinker so I'll wait until Thursday before ringing them. Who knows, we may just get a pleasant surprise in our inbox before then.:ssign19:

After reading the last few posts, I'm going to hang on a few days more before ringing DIAC. It seems they are sticking to their 5 weeks promise, that means we have had a CO for 1 week and 2 days. I'm a no news is good news kind of thinker so I'll wait until Thursday before ringing them. Who knows, we may just get a pleasant surprise in our inbox before then.:ssign19:

i was just impatient! I check my evisa page 5 times a day!

i was just impatient! I check my evisa page 5 times a day!

I check mine every day, even at weekends when they're not working lol, but I haven't seen any changes since we went for our medicals. I'm just assuming that we have a CO and that they are (so far) happy with what we have uploaded!

I check mine every day, even at weekends when they're not working lol, but I haven't seen any changes since we went for our medicals. I'm just assuming that we have a CO and that they are (so far) happy with what we have uploaded!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that checks it even when they aren't open! I'm sure a CO is looking at our applications. Hope we all get a direct grant!

I lodge the application on 2007 August 29 class 496 as a computer support technician TRA passed send medicals, clearence certificate so far no reply. Is there any one in my 496 group 5?

No sorry. According to diac website they are currently allocating from 22 August 2007

We have a CO (Team 4 Adelaide)....yay yay :biggrin:...was assigned last week...today CO mailed agent and said that no further documents are required and is only waiting for medicals clearance from Global Health...

That's great news! Hopefully they won't take long to clear the meds. When were they referred?