190 Visa lodged 1st August 2013

DonnaC

karmen128, the log in to evisa takes you to your actual application so you can see the list of documents required and all the ones that have been attached. it is also where you will see if your medicals have cleared. when your actual grant comes through the case officer sends an email to you/agent.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear friends,

I have lodge my application on 29 Aug (subclass 190). Yesterday I received a mail from team 4 asking me more evidence of employment and form 80 for me n my wife.

Regarding my experience I will provide bank statement. But I am facing problem regarding form 80. I am sharing my problems with you and it will be highly appreciated if you help me by giving your valuable suggestions.

firstly, it is recommended to use a pen and write. If I write with a pen then I will have to scan all these 36 pages (2 forms- mine n my wife's) and then have to send it. my question is can I type it and send it or not?

Secondly, should I have answer all the questions like question no 20 where I have to mention address of Australia? I got SS from WA, can I give South Australia's address?

Then, how will I send these documents - by mail or by attaching in my evisa page?

I am badly in need your kind response.

Thanks and regards

rashedul56

I typed my form 80s and the just scanned the signature page. Email to co and attach.

Dear Samulv,

Just wanted to know my lawyer said we can only contact case officer evey 4 weeks. He tried contacting her once but she never replied now he says I have to wait till 26th of october to contact again. my team is 4 case officer lyndal. as you can see in my signature i applied before maimenon

My agent emailed my co 2 days after contact and she emailed back. Don't see why they wouldn't. They might take a few days but there is no reason why they wouldn't. It depends what u are asking I suppose. No point in emailing for an update but if u have questions then it should be fine.

Well the grant email finally arrived this morning, strangest thing ever is I woke at 2am because the baby was crying and I made the decision not to check my email because I wouldn't have slept if the grant letter had arrived, I usually check EVERY night. I'm strangely calm about it all, I thought I'd be bouncing off the wall but I really feel like it's our destiny!

Good luck to everyone else still waiting

Hi flatpack

yeah we are hoping to b august time

decorate house before crimbo and get it on market and sell loads of the shite we have accumulated :)

Congratulations both! Seems like loads of people have got th grant emails today! And everyone is waiting to go! I can see me being the last of the august bunch! That would be just my luck! Which team did you have flatpack?

I had team 8 Adelaide, which I'd heard were slow but it took 3 weeks from CO to grant which I don't think was a long time. Only heard from them twice, once asking for form 80 and then the grant.

It would be nice to give feedback to DIAC. The whole visa process is a stressful time, people are putting their whole futures into the hands of others to decide and if you don't use an agent (totally unnecessary IMO) then you are constantly wondering what happens next and when.

It would be very helpful for an email to be sent to people when they are appointed a CO, nothing grand. Just who the CO is, the time scales likely and the next steps in the process. This could be an auto generated email, we definitely pay enough to deserve one, and it would help people no end.

I had team 8 Adelaide, which I'd heard were slow but it took 3 weeks from CO to grant which I don't think was a long time. Only heard from them twice, once asking for form 80 and then the grant.

It would be nice to give feedback to DIAC. The whole visa process is a stressful time, people are putting their whole futures into the hands of others to decide and if you don't use an agent (totally unnecessary IMO) then you are constantly wondering what happens next and when.

It would be very helpful for an email to be sent to people when they are appointed a CO, nothing grand. Just who the CO is, the time scales likely and the next steps in the process. This could be an auto generated email, we definitely pay enough to deserve one, and it would help people no end.

That's not long at all! I have team 8 CO initial V. She requested evidence if employment which we sent last week. I heard they were really slow too but evidence seems to indicate they aren't at all! I'm wondering now if the slow ones are undergoing outside verification which I know takes ages! Tends to be those that have visited high risk countries though. I agree an auto generated email would save a lot of wondering. I just hope my CO is quick. We have already sold most of our junk - the things we wouldn't want to keep anyway. We hav rented our house as of the beginning of December and we are moving in with hubby's parents at the weekend so he can do jobs on the house. We will essentially be ready to go. Just need to work notices at work once the email arrives! We need to hear by mid November to make it for Xmas! Just hoping I have the experience you have all had and then we will be ok. It's not going to be a great Xmas here for our daughter if we don't get it. We can't really buy her anything! Would love to be able to spoil her rotten in darwin!

Hi Flatpack, Congratulations!!! wish you a safe and pleasant landing in Australia. by the way, did you experienced any background check by phone from DIAC if you are offshore applicant, please?

Well the grant email finally arrived this morning, strangest thing ever is I woke at 2am because the baby was crying and I made the decision not to check my email because I wouldn't have slept if the grant letter had arrived, I usually check EVERY night. I'm strangely calm about it all, I thought I'd be bouncing off the wall but I really feel like it's our destiny!

Hi Samulv, I think I can understand what you have experienced with DIAC, seemingly endless and non-responsive waiting game is stressful indeed. We have uploaded 12 documents for de facto partner relationship and 6 documents for employment evidence besides the skill assement result and point test letter. but we are still not sure if the CO will conduct external/3rd party investigation, and we are concerning if they randomly called my HR to check my background, then my migration information goes public in my company without a firm grant result. you know what? my employer will downgrade my title or even fire me. as flatpack said, we put all our futures into their hand, and without any insurance of uncertainties. by the way, I paid tons of money to get NAATI traslation for documents in non-english languages, though i think i can do better translation job but i am not an qualified NAATI translator.

we have no choice, but fingers crossed for the final decision from DIAC.

Hi Samulv, I think I can understand what you have experienced with DIAC, seemingly endless and non-responsive waiting game is stressful indeed. We have uploaded 12 documents for de facto partner relationship and 6 documents for employment evidence besides the skill assement result and point test letter. but we are still not sure if the CO will conduct external/3rd party investigation, and we are concerning if they randomly called my HR to check my background, then my migration information goes public in my company without a firm grant result. you know what? my employer will downgrade my title or even fire me. as flatpack said, we put all our futures into their hand, and without any insurance of uncertainties. by the way, I paid tons of money to get NAATI traslation for documents in non-english languages, though i think i can do better translation job but i am not an qualified NAATI translator.

Hi,

From which country have you applied? Only High Risk country residents go through external checks...even if you have visited any high risk country in the last 10 years then you will go through the checks...

I typed my form 80s and the just scanned the signature page. Email to co and attach.

Hi Samulv,

Thanks for your reply. Just let me clear several things.

1. have you sent both the whole typed form and the signed page individually (means 2 pdf files, one is form 80 and another one is only signed page) or have u attached the signed page in form 80 (using pdf editor or some sorts of similar software) and made one pdf file and sent that single file.

2. Have you answered all the questions or kept blank in some questions? Should I have to answer all the questions or not?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

B/R,

rashedul56

Congrats flatpack.................

flatpack there was something on the visa grant letter about leaving feedback for DIAC.

samulv, you won't be hanging around will you, after the magic email! out of interest why Darwin? have you been before?

My parents live there. We have been to Perth once and darwin twice and we loved it! It's hot but the nt is worth it!

We have the same worry. More so at my work than hubby's so hopefully they won't ring mine because we aren't claiming points for me. They may replace me as hr because I am the only one in the branch. They will want to train someone and I can't risk the move. Hopefully it won't happen for either of us

Hi Samulv,

Thanks for your reply. Just let me clear several things.

1. have you sent both the whole typed form and the signed page individually (means 2 pdf files, one is form 80 and another one is only signed page) or have u attached the signed page in form 80 (using pdf editor or some sorts of similar software) and made one pdf file and sent that single file.

2. Have you answered all the questions or kept blank in some questions? Should I have to answer all the questions or not?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

B/R,

rashedul56

I combined the two documents and sent them as one PDF. Any questions that weren't relevant I left blank.

Hi everyone. We applied 24th Aug. Still waiting to hear if/ who our CO is and waiting to be asked for meds/ PC. It's 8 weeks now so will be sending PCs off next week and booking meds any way as fed up waiting for them to contact. We aren't planing on going till August ish next year anyway.

karmen128, the log in to evisa takes you to your actual application so you can see the list of documents required and all the ones that have been attached. it is also where you will see if your medicals have cleared. when your actual grant comes through the case officer sends an email to you/agent.

Thanks for your reply. However, when I login into Skillselect, I can see my EOI homepage and Correspondence. Do I need to click on Continue a Saved Online Visa Application?

Thanks for your reply. However, when I login into Skillselect, I can see my EOI homepage and Correspondence. Do I need to click on Continue a Saved Online Visa Application?

you dont actually need to log into your skillsellect, on the log in page right hand side you will see the 'continue saved visa application' link. click this then enter your TRN number and password.

samulv, we spent 3 months in Darwin and we loved it too, such a laid back place. We would have gone there if it wasnt for the humidity in the wet season, but will definately be back there at some point for holiday.

the humidity is bad but that's what AC is for! We have family there but would have chosen it anyway because of the people. It felt like it could become home very easily! Still no visa today though. I swear they know we want to go quick so they are making us wait! Lol!