190 Visa lodged 1st August 2013

DonnaC

the humidity is bad but that's what AC is for! We have family there but would have chosen it anyway because of the people. It felt like it could become home very easily! Still no visa today though. I swear they know we want to go quick so they are making us wait! Lol!

Any day now, I know it is typical those who want to go quicker wait longer!

We were backpacking when we were there and used to hang out in the shopping malls during the day just to get the aircon, our hostel didn't have any! my hubby used to put a wet t-shirt on for going to bed:laugh:

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any day now, I know it is typical those who want to go quicker wait longer!

We were backpacking when we were there and used to hang out in the shopping malls during the day just to get the aircon, our hostel didn't have any! my hubby used to put a wet t-shirt on for going to bed:laugh:

i

hope it's any day! I'm going insane waiting! My mum and dad do the same during the day in darwin. Wet t shirt and an industrial fan! They have AC though. And a spa! I can't wait! Where are you headed?

We are off to Perth area,

it will be nice being near your mum and dad. We have a couple of friends in Perth but would have loved some family to come too but its not likely, unfortunately.

At least u have friends there! My parents and brother and sister have been over there for 7 years now. My dad has only seen his granddaughter once when she was 6-9 weeks old. She's 18months now! Think he's in for a shock! We are going to be living with them until we get settled so it takes the pressure off a bit!

you dont actually need to log into your skillsellect, on the log in page right hand side you will see the 'continue saved visa application' link. click this then enter your TRN number and password.

Actually my agent only provided me my skillselect login ID and password, but the password for the visa application....so I can only assess my skillselect homepage

I guess they don't provide us the password to assess our application, because they afraid that we will alter or change the information accidentally and affect our application?

My agent told me that if they provide us trn and passwd I will be able to see all the applications lodged by them as it is agent user/pwd

I am based in Pakistan. My 190 Visa application was lodged on 03-10-2013 and all documents were uploaded the same day. I have an agent by a mistake I also do not have any idea about my application. On the phone agent said CO is allocated today.

For ACS assessment which was done in November 2012, I had job verification as some one disguised as a recruiter who was planning to hire called me. He asked full details about my work for around 10 minutes I got positive assessment though. Has some one experienced this kind of verification during ACS assessment ?

Any good news from Aug 13 applicants .....?????

Today I have submitted Form 80 and bank statement as my additional employment evidence.

Previously, I submitted only work experience certificate as my employment evidence. Then, CO

requested additional work evidence (such as bank statement, pay slip, tax documents, etc.). And

today I have sent bank statement. Will it be sufficient to assess my work experience?

What do you think- any idea or experience?

Edited by rashedul56

I guess they don't provide us the password to assess our application, because they afraid that we will alter or change the information accidentally and affect our application?

U can't change anything. U can only add documents which u can't do by accident.

Any good news from Aug 13 applicants .....?????

Today I have submitted Form 80 and bank statement as my additional employment evidence.

Previously, I submitted only work experience certificate as my employment evidence. Then, CO

requested additional work evidence (such as bank statement, pay slip, tax documents, etc.). And

today I have sent bank statement. Will it be sufficient to assess my work experience?

What do you think- any idea or experience?

we sent payslips, bank statements, p60s, duty statements and a letter from the tax office stating employment history and which businesses we have paid tax through.

Still no news for us!

we sent employer letters, personal refs, payslips, tax documents, p45s and a national insurance statement. Bank statements and statutory declarations for a couple of the jobs and a whole load of crap for his self employement for the last 3 years. Must have been over 80 documents uploaded onto the application! That is probably why we were granted quick, the case officer probably took one look at all the attachments and thought 'bugger that, not reading all of them'!

I have been self employed for 20 years, so I sent letters from my accountant and my ex-accountant, copies of my tax returns from HMRC, letters from suppliers saying what business I was in, letters from a selection of contractors that I've subbied to over the years and a range of letters from customers plus a statutory declaration. It wasn't queried by my CO although I expected it to, no idea why as I have been a chippie since I left school, I just expected to ask for something I'd struggle to supply. They didn't and we're in!

My agent told me that if they provide us trn and passwd I will be able to see all the applications lodged by them as it is agent user/pwd

My agent told me the same thing when they lodged the skills assessment for me. Anyway I got positive skills assessment at the end. And I guess they have their reason not giving us their pw. My agent did give me the EOI id and password, to prove that I received invitation from DIAC.

we sent payslips, bank statements, p60s, duty statements and a letter from the tax office stating employment history and which businesses we have paid tax through.

Still no news for us!

Now I am collecting Tax certificate and have a plan to submit that. But what is p60s?

And after submitting your those documents how many days later it was received? Two days have already passed, still it is showing 'required' in 'progress' bar.

I have been self employed for 20 years, so I sent letters from my accountant and my ex-accountant, copies of my tax returns from HMRC, letters from suppliers saying what business I was in, letters from a selection of contractors that I've subbied to over the years and a range of letters from customers plus a statutory declaration. It wasn't queried by my CO although I expected it to, no idea why as I have been a chippie since I left school, I just expected to ask for something I'd struggle to supply. They didn't and we're in!

Undoubtedly, you were lucky.....

we sent employer letters, personal refs, payslips, tax documents, p45s and a national insurance statement. Bank statements and statutory declarations for a couple of the jobs and a whole load of crap for his self employement for the last 3 years. Must have been over 80 documents uploaded onto the application! That is probably why we were granted quick, the case officer probably took one look at all the attachments and thought 'bugger that, not reading all of them'!

What is p45s? Would you please clear me?

having a nightmare! now because we have sent the p60s the case officer wants proof that my hubby worked more than 20 hours per week because his wage is so low she thinks he worked part time! how can we explain to her that it is just because mechanics are paid badly here compared to Australia! we already have a reference stating he worked full time and we have now sent a declaration from his old boss stating the hours he worked per week and the times and days (Mon-Fri 9-5.30) we are getting payslips reprinted but getting a bit worried that our CO is going to be asking for more documents for the rest of time! Ahhhhhh! OK feel a bit better now! Christmas is very soon going to be just wishful thinking :sad: