190 Visa lodged 1st August 2013

DonnaC

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the Grace of Almighty Allah.....We got our golden mail today. Alhamdulillah.

Actually, when the CO asked for more work evidence then I submitted my Bank Statements where all my employers' salaries used to deposite.

I was checking my mails several times daily but didn't get any reply even the status of progress of documents were showing 'required' (not received) on my evisa page.

Then, I planed to submit my tax certificates. Today, I was very busy to collect those certificates and translating some of them in English.

Hence, I didn't able to check my mail but when I was coming out from my office just logged my mail and became astonished to view the mail.

Really, unbelievable! Visa grant Notification. Only three days after submitting required documents!

I am expressing my gratitude to all the forum members, especially samulv, for supporting me

by proving valuable suggestions and guidance. I am also expecting good news from all August applicants.

Best of luck all of you, guys.

Thanks and regards

rashedul56

having a nightmare! now because we have sent the p60s the case officer wants proof that my hubby worked more than 20 hours per week because his wage is so low she thinks he worked part time! how can we explain to her that it is just because mechanics are paid badly here compared to Australia! we already have a reference stating he worked full time and we have now sent a declaration from his old boss stating the hours he worked per week and the times and days (Mon-Fri 9-5.30) we are getting payslips reprinted but getting a bit worried that our CO is going to be asking for more documents for the rest of time! Ahhhhhh! OK feel a bit better now! Christmas is very soon going to be just wishful thinking :sad:

I think, Its better to write hour per week after full time in bracket, like "Full Time (40hours/week)". I wrote like that. However, don't worry, everything will be fine soon.

Actually, when the CO asked for more work evidence then I submitted my Bank Statements where all my employers' salaries used to deposite.

I was checking my mails several times daily but didn't get any reply even the status of progress of documents were showing 'required' (not received) on my evisa page.

Then, I planed to submit my tax certificates. Today, I was very busy to collect those certificates and translating some of them in English.

Hence, I didn't able to check my mail but when I was coming out from my office just logged my mail and became astonished to view the mail.

Really, unbelievable! Visa grant Notification. Only three days after submitting required documents!

I am expressing my gratitude to all the forum members, especially samulv, for supporting me

by proving valuable suggestions and guidance. I am also expecting good news from all August applicants.

Thanks and regards

rashedul56

Congratualtions! We are submitting a statutory declaration and a letter from his old boss confirming his hours. The payslips could take a few weeks to access and we want to try those before then. When are I planning on moving to oz?

Thanks and regards

rashedul56

Many many heartiest congratulations Rashedul56; can you please advise the country where you live so that I may presume my progress rate.

Meds, PCCs and Form 80s uploaded 29/10/13. Fingers crossed our CO doesn't need anything else and we get a result soon! Does anyone know how long this normally takes after sending everything to the CO?

I think it all depends on you CO! Ours has wanted loads and has taken ages!

Guest guest30085
Meds, PCCs and Form 80s uploaded 29/10/13. Fingers crossed our CO doesn't need anything else and we get a result soon! Does anyone know how long this normally takes after sending everything to the CO?

I was assigned a CO on 30/09, requesting Meds, PCC and a form I had forgotten to upload. Was given the standard 28 days to upload. All were sent via email by 11/10, except the PCC which I uploaded to the system. Meds were cleared straightaway almost as the links for Meds disappeared within a day or two. I sent an email on 24/10 with PCC attached in case they hadn't checked the online attachments. Visa granted on 25/10. Try not to worry, it seems to happen very quickly, you should get your grant soon if everything is ok. I wasn't asked for form 80 (praise The Lord! :wink:)

Guest guest30085
Oh bloody hell don't say that :biggrin:

I'M hoping things run a bit more smoothly like you've experienced adonna...will keep you posted!

You'll be fine I'm sure :). I submitted my 190 app on 15/08, so was a little ahead of you, just sit tight for a bit longer then you can shout from the rooftops :)

You'll be fine I'm sure :). I submitted my 190 app on 15/08, so was a little ahead of you, just sit tight for a bit longer then you can shout from the rooftops :)

We'll definitely be doing a bit of that, ha ha. So now you've got your visa what's the plan? Do you know which part of WA you're going to and when? I can't wait to get over there, it's so exciting!!!

Guest guest30085
We'll definitely be doing a bit of that, ha ha. So now you've got your visa what's the plan? Do you know which part of WA you're going to and when? I can't wait to get over there, it's so exciting!!!

I have a lot of family in Perth, so will be turning up there with all my belongings and expecting one of them to put me up haha. I'm lucky that I have a lot of support there. After that, Im not sure, will all depend on where I can get work. Ill hopefully be out there in the earlier part of next year if all goes to plan. Good luck with yours :)

I have a lot of family in Perth, so will be turning up there with all my belongings and expecting one of them to put me up haha. I'm lucky that I have a lot of support there. After that, Im not sure, will all depend on where I can get work. Ill hopefully be out there in the earlier part of next year if all goes to plan. Good luck with yours :)

Sounds like a great plan - good luck with it!! :biggrin:

It depends on CO's mode. For my case it took only 4 days :)

So, don't worry. Just wait for golden mail.

Edited by rashedul56

2 weeks to the day from uploading Form 80 for us. We had front loaded everything else though and the CO asked for the Form 80 only. Congrats, I think you're there.

It depends on CO's mode. For my case it took only 4 days :)

So, don't worry. Just wait for golden mail.

Wow 4 days, that's great!

Are you planning on going out there sooner rather than later then? How about you flatpack? We've sold our house and are living rent free at my folks to save up further, so are only looking at getting out for June. Once the visa is confirmed I think we'll get the flights booked though. Then we're off to Baldivis to live with Rick's brother whilst we get on our feet. I can't wait!

Wow 4 days, that's great!

Are you planning on going out there sooner rather than later then? How about you flatpack? We've sold our house and are living rent free at my folks to save up further, so are only looking at getting out for June. Once the visa is confirmed I think we'll get the flights booked though. Then we're off to Baldivis to live with Rick's brother whilst we get on our feet. I can't wait!

We're planning on making the big move next August. Our baby is 2 years old at the end of July and OH wants to have the party with family in the UK and we have to enter Oz by the 23rd August so we have our window.

Hopefully we will be booking flights in the next few weeks, we're lucky with the sale of our house as the in-laws want to down size and have been angling to but it for years, now is their perfect opportunity but the have to sell theirs first.