Poor poor Tories you couldn't make it up!!

Guest Guest 47403

What's your deposit then?? You're missing that big fact

10% deposit on a house worth over 1/2 as much again as your mates £110k and I'm paying almost 300 less a month. Like I said they must be getting screwed and I only have 2 lenders to choose from. Now my situation is the real world as its all happened this week, can't get any closer to reality than that

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because you said "one example does not make a problem" and thats exactly what you then did. The only difference being you are your only example while thousands suffered in stafford under the caring party's watch.....which is clearly a better example.....its not all about you.

Stafford will be nothing as this nasty party gets the NHS into profit making private companies hands, are you so naive to not see that a profit making NHS is going to mean misery for most of us, the only people who will not be affected is the rich who can afford private healthcare.

And it's illegal for you to be rich?

It's not about being rich or not, it's about who suffers in times of need, should we tax the rich more and they might not be able to buy a new car this year or do we take money from the poor which could mean they will be homeless or not afford to eat. It's a questions of morality not just money.

who has the greater need, the poor for food or the rich for money...

You are joking arent you ? All I see is anger and misinformation. I realise he is a comrade but there are some looking silly on this thread that's for sure.

Nahhh ate, he owns you and knocks all your theories out of bounds, read the thread again.

Mate, skyba is owning you and making you look rather silly, I suggest you calm down a bit.

I suggest you just have a debate without the constant name calling, you are very quick to call anyone who disagrees with you, silly stupid or slow and skyba is the same by saying you are a fool basically if you dont see things from his perspective, its very interesting that the " labour " supporters are very quick to throw abuse around.

Guest chris955

My son received brilliant care when he broke his arm last year, no sing of a lack of staff, back up appointments were quick and anything he needed he got. My wife is having problems with her neck, she had had scans and physio and again no complaints. Anyone would think the NHS had gone to wrack and ruin since the Useless party were chucked out.

Guest chris955
Nahhh ate, he owns you and knocks all your theories out of bounds, read the thread again.

Whatever makes you happy :)

And it's illegal for you to be rich?

It seems that some would rather it were illegal to be rich, the trouble is when some have naff all because they cannot be bothered to go out and get it they want everyone else to have naff all, it is jealousy and bitterness at work.

It's not about being rich or not, it's about who suffers in times of need, should we tax the rich more and they might not be able to buy a new car this year or do we take money from the poor which could mean they will be homeless or not afford to eat. It's a questions of morality not just money.

who has the greater need, the poor for food or the rich for money...

The rich are taxed more, basic ecoeconomics

Decided to move on from hospital closures have we?

Guest chris955
It seems that some would rather it were illegal to be rich, the trouble is when some have naff all because they cannot be bothered to go out and get it they want everyone else to have naff all, it is jealousy and bitterness at work.

The Labour way, we should all be miserable and poor together :)

Guest chris955

The rich pay more tax, when did that happen ? ;)

The rich are taxed more, basic ecoeconomics

Decided to move on from hospital closures have we?

Stafford will be nothing as this nasty party gets the NHS into profit making private companies hands, are you so naive to not see that a profit making NHS is going to mean misery for most of us, the only people who will not be affected is the rich who can afford private healthcare.

Stafford was just one example though, I can give you many more if you want....are you so naive to believe that the nhs does not need modernising along with the whole welfare state, even dippy Gordon brown recognised it, but hadn't got the balls to do anything about it.

I doubt anythings changed since half an hour ago lol i hope your not trying to wind him up mr wakeboard

No I know nothing has changed. I would like to understand though how his mate is paying a lot more for a mortgage on a £110k house than what I'm going to pay. His figures just don't make sense.

Skyba's point was that people can't afford the mortgages so I'd like to hear their suggestion as to how people's chances of owning a home could be achieved.

How would an investor cash in exactly? I thought the government was giving a loan to help with the deposit? A loan that would have to be paid back.

How would an investor cash in? because the loans arent for just first homes,so the amount of loans an investor could take out isnt capped at one as far as ive seen, i dont know all the details yet,but thats how it looks at first glance,.

For me the scheme should be for first time buyers or at least those with just one property,they "could" cash in by taking out loans on multiple properties,buying at the present lower prices then selling them when the market picks up,like i say,the priority should be first time buyers and those with only one property

Guest chris955
No I know nothing has changed. I would like to understand though how his mate is paying a lot more for a mortgage on a £110k house than what I'm going to pay. His figures just don't make sense.

Not just his figures ;)

Guest chris955

The idea is to stimulate the housing market, whether it be first home or investment home it doesnt really matter. If the number of loans in total isnt capped then there is no reason to think first timebuyers wont be prioritised or processed alongside others.

How would an investor cash in? because the loans arent for just first homes,so the amount of loans an investor could take out isnt capped at one as far as ive seen, i dont know all the details yet,but thats how it looks at first glance,.

For me the scheme should be for first time buyers or at least those with just one property,they "could" cash in by taking out loans on multiple properties,buying at the present lower prices then selling them when the market picks up,like i say,the priority should be first time buyers and those with only one property

The idea is to stimulate the housing market, whether it be first home or investment home it doesnt really matter. If the number of loans in total isnt capped then there is no reason to think first timebuyers wont be prioritised or processed alongside others.

I know what the idea is,it matters to me who the money is prioritised for,its a "leg up,for those who havent got a deposit",thats how it was sold,they should be first in line

Archived