Poor poor Tories you couldn't make it up!!

Guest Guest 47403

I am surprised anyone prefers the Tory government, they have managed to kill nearly 11,000 people in UK since they began their 'reign of terror'. They are living in Victorian times with a couple of Bullingdon boys at top. More will die in the next 12 months when they are thrown out of their homes. However, you enjoy the millionaires and I will cry for the poor.

This is the problem, people like HB don't care if others are suffering as long as they are ok.

And HB, you are far from a realist, you're obviously more Tory than anything else because you are eating up their crap like no tomorrow. You stated earlier you're happy as long as it helps the economy..... Where has anything they've done helped??? All that's happened is the poor Re suffering and the rich are prospering the problems are still there and getting worse the only difference is the rich aren't being asked to pay for the problem in which they created.

You are not a realist by any stretch of the imagination, you're hanging on to ape very word that Osborne and Cameron say like its gospel and ignore everyone else who is suffering and forget the fact that they're suffering for nothing because its just getting worse

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Already hospitals ave people waing over 8 hours to see a doctor, people lying on trolleys because of no beds because wards have been closed, this is going to get worse and worse under the nasty party.

Well we all know they want the NHS to go bust, they won't be happy till its all private, thatcher didn't have the balls to do it but her love child does

Where I live to get a 3 bed house in a new build is around the £300k mark, a 1 bedroom flat is around £190k, I pay £725 a month rent for a pokey 2 bedroom end terrace. These numbers are real, people who seem to think buying a house isn't that expensive are the ones who bought a long while ago. My brother bought a house about 7 years ago now and his mortgage is about £800 a month and his house only cost £170k and that wasn't a first time buy nor is it a short repayment period. A friend of mine did go for one of the first time buyer schemes and with an interest only mortgage was paying £750 a month when the interest kicked in that went up to £1000 a month. His house was only £110k because it was a reduced price first time buy.

When people in this country remove their heads from their arses and see the real issue then and only then will things get better.

And it's absolutely laughable when someone claimed others don't understand policies when they are trying to claim that making a mortgage easier to get will solve all problems regardless of who gets them, getting the richest 6% buying a couple houses solves nothing, getting the entire country spending on a daily basis is the only way to sort out this mess, once everyday people are starting to spend then and only then will the housing market actually recover because by then the economy will begin to recover.

When labour get back in once this clueless bunch finally decide to fall out and nick clegg is lychee out by his own party for sendin them into oblivion we'll see some real action towards getting this problem sorted.

And whoever it was before said its labours fault for getting the debt so high, 3% is what is was at in times when the country was prosperous, they were spending on schools and hospitals, things the country needed. The Tories didn't object to any of these plans and stated time and time again before the crash that they would have done the same, sent under the Tories is rising and for what reason?? Non, it's rising because of their stubborn stance, at least if labour were in it would have risen but been used to get the economy moving again not for keepin the rich happy.

Your brother and friend must be getting screwed on their interist rates. We have just took out a mortgage and are not paying anything like the figures you quote. And I'm restricted to only 2 lenders because of my visa, if I had a bigger choice then our repayments would be even less.

If the nhs is going to be brought into the discussion I think its only right to mention the absolute scandal of stafford hospital......and on who's watch, oh yes the caring party.

Dont talk utter rubbish, one example does not make it a problem, I have spent long long periods of time in hospital and I can tell you from first hand experience that under labour I was treated properly by the correct amount of staff, under the Tories I nearly died because of problems caused by under staffing, I was left for 4 days with severe problems which were easily solved within 6 hours once my surgeon was back at work.

Guest chris955
Your brother and friend must be getting screwed on their interist rates. We have just took out a mortgage and are not paying anything like the figures you quote. And I'm restricted to only 2 lenders because of my visa, if I had a bigger choice then our repayments would be even less.

Exactly right, the figures just dont add up at all.

Guest chris955

You seem like a very angry man, play the ball not the player.;)

This is the problem, people like HB don't care if others are suffering as long as they are ok.

And HB, you are far from a realist, you're obviously more Tory than anything else because you are eating up their crap like no tomorrow. You stated earlier you're happy as long as it helps the economy..... Where has anything they've done helped??? All that's happened is the poor Re suffering and the rich are prospering the problems are still there and getting worse the only difference is the rich aren't being asked to pay for the problem in which they created.

You are not a realist by any stretch of the imagination, you're hanging on to ape very word that Osborne and Cameron say like its gospel and ignore everyone else who is suffering and forget the fact that they're suffering for nothing because its just getting worse

Not angry, I actually have pity for people like you, I just hope you don't need the help others do as a Tory scrounger is just the same as any other scrounger to Cameron and his buddies

Truth hurts hey....this is the reality of the cuts, wards being closed, hospitals being closed, this is only the start of privatisation of the NHS, it is going to get far worse.

And why are hospitals being closed....

Come on, don't just throw half a fact into a discussion, think it through...why are they being closed?

Guest chris955

£1000 a month on a house that cost 110k. That repayment would service a mortgage of close to 240k.

Also, why is it when someone puts an actual fact that is not up for interpretation which blows your theory out of the water do you ignore it with silly comments like that?? Same old Tories, as soon as they're backed into a corner they just turn to petty name calling because they don't have an answer

Guest chris955
Not angry, I actually have pity for people like you, I just hope you don't need the help others do as a Tory scrounger is just the same as any other scrounger to Cameron and his buddies

Well I certainly dont need pity from you thats for sure LOL

And why are hospitals being closed....

Come on, don't just throw half a fact into a discussion, think it through...why are they being closed?

Because this government is too scared to come down hard on tax avoidance and the rich and wants to find savings in places where the money is really needed to save lives rather than buy mr Arcadia another bentley!!!!!

Guest chris955
Also, why is it when someone puts an actual fact that is not up for interpretation which blows your theory out of the water do you ignore it with silly comments like that?? Same old Tories, as soon as they're backed into a corner they just turn to petty name calling because they don't have an answer

I didnt see any facts, just leftie bluster.

Dont talk utter rubbish, one example does not make it a problem, I have spent long long periods of time in hospital and I can tell you from first hand experience that under labour I was treated properly by the correct amount of staff, under the Tories I nearly died because of problems caused by under staffing, I was left for 4 days with severe problems which were easily solved within 6 hours once my surgeon was back at work.

Well who's saying i'm alright jack now then???? Its real nice you were treated so well.....i'm sure the hundreds of family members of the victims of the stafford scandal will be cheered up no end.

You say one example does not make a problem and thats exactly what you've just done:laugh:

Well who's saying i'm alright jack now then???? Its real nice you were treated so well.....i'm sure the hundreds of family members of the victims of the stafford scandal will be cheered up no end.

You say one example does not make a problem and thats exactly what you've just done:laugh:

How is that I'm alright jack???? It's stating a fact that yes there have been problems in hospitals for a long time but it wasn't the standard, at this moment in time poor care is being given in nearly every hospital due to under staffing

my example is set over a lot of hospitals, my hospital in Cornwall is being destroyed, my girlfriend works in the bri Bristol and that's in the same situation and many other reports of problems are coming from all over, there was a documentary on it last week also

Because this government is too scared to come down hard on tax avoidance and the rich and wants to find savings in places where the money is really needed to save lives rather than buy mr Arcadia another bentley!!!!!

Brilliant theory, but wrong.

Care to try again?

Also, do you think tax avoidance didn't go on under Labour, during the boom times, when serious money was being made?

Brilliant theory, but wrong.

Care to try again?

Also, do you think tax avoidance didn't go on under Labour, during the boom times, when serious money was being made?

hahah. So because you say this is wrong it makes it not so!!!! Typical comment from a self important Tory, just because you believe what they say doesn't make it true.

and nobody denies the problem was going on before but when action NEEDS to be taken it should be taken in the right places, it takes a very closed minded fool not to understand that

How is that I'm alright jack???? It's stating a fact that yes there have been problems in hospitals for a long time but it wasn't the standard, at this moment in time poor care is being given in nearly every hospital due to under staffing

my example is set over a lot of hospitals, my hospital in Cornwall is being destroyed, my girlfriend works in the bri Bristol and that's in the same situation and many other reports of problems are coming from all over, there was a documentary on it last week also

Because you said "one example does not make a problem" and thats exactly what you then did. The only difference being you are your only example while thousands suffered in stafford under the caring party's watch.....which is clearly a better example.....its not all about you.

hahah. So because you say this is wrong it makes it not so!!!! Typical comment from a self important Tory, just because you believe what they say doesn't make it true.

and nobody denies the problem was going on before but when action NEEDS to be taken it should be taken in the right places, it takes a very closed minded fool not to understand that

No, because, if what you say is wrong, then it's wrong...not because I say so

Ok, so hospitals are having to close, because Jimmy Carr didn't pay a bit of tax?

Nothing to do with the crippling PFI schemes that are making hospital trusts bankrupt?

And who built these hospitals under very poor PFI contracts? Take a moment to think about it....

I'm leaving this discussion now, but I'll leave you with this.

There's 1 fact that really matters amongst all the policies, has this lot done anything to fix the problem???? And the answer is...........

NO, they've made it worse and the only people better off are the rich. FACT

Guest chris955
Mate, skyba is owning you and making you look rather silly, I suggest you calm down a bit.

You are joking arent you ? All I see is anger and misinformation. I realise he is a comrade but there are some looking silly on this thread that's for sure.

I'm leaving this discussion now, but I'll leave you with this.

There's 1 fact that really matters amongst all the policies, has this lot done anything to fix the problem???? And the answer is...........

NO, they've made it worse and the only people better off are the rich. FACT

And it's illegal for you to be rich?

Archived