Poor poor Tories you couldn't make it up!!

Guest Guest 47403

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The councils get money from the state and from the tax payer, this is a country wide issue not an individual council issue, just as the housing shortage is a country issue and not just a local council issue. They aren't 'fining' people. They are saying if you want a bigger house Han you need then you pay for it. I'm sure if a person said ok I will move to a smaller hous but one was not available, like Newcastle, then they wouldn't be paying the extra money.

Im not saying anything about Newcastle and exceptions. I'm saying there will always be exceptions like live in carers etc.

no I'm going to ask the bank if I can get a bigger mortgage to get a bigger house than I need, or can afford.

They "are" fining them,theres 6,950 in Newcastle alone getting fined and they have no smaller housing to move into,yer couldnt script it!

Its up to you what you do about your housing needs,not my business

No, i am trying to answer the question you keep asking as i cannot find any reference to it.

I wanted them out of office for messing everything up after 13 years just the same as you do with the tories after 2 years.

Andy,google it if yer want,i cba looking for links,if you cant either then so be it,Labour had the GFC to deal with,i will say again,debt to gdp was 35% before the gfc

Andy,google it if yer want,i cba looking for links,if you cant either then so be it,Labour had the GFC to deal with,i will say again,debt to gdp was 35% before the gfc

I have looked but i cant find anything with Osborne and him being that amount out.

They "are" fining them,theres 6,950 in Newcastle alone getting fined and they have no smaller housing to move into,yer couldnt script it!

Its up to you what you do about your housing needs,not my business

So they are fining them because there is no where for them to go or because they are refusing to move. Two totally different sides but the same outcome.

You are right it is up to me to decide my housing needs as I am paying for it. I don't think it's fair that people that need bigger houses can't get it because people that don't want to stay here they are, and its mine and everyone else's taxes paying for it.

So they are fining them because there is no where for them to go or because they are refusing to move. Two totally different sides but the same outcome.

You are right it is up to me to decide my housing needs as I am paying for it. I don't think it's fair that people that need bigger houses can't get it because people that don't want to stay here they are, and its mine and everyone else's taxes paying for it.

No,youre missing the point or deliberately overlooking it,IF the 50 one bedroom flats were taken,there is "still" 6,950 getting fined who have no viable alternative isnt there?

Times that by all the cities and towns in the uk,its fining,end of

No,youre missing the point or deliberately overlooking it,IF the 50 one bedroom flats were taken,there is "still" 6,950 getting fined who have no viable alternative isnt there?

Times that by all the cities and towns in the uk,its fining,end of

So are they gettin fined because they are refusing to move? Put to one sidefor a minute wether or not there are enough one bedroom places or not. Are they willing to move or not. Again I would hazard a guess o say that there would be a lot of people ths would refus to move out of their current house. And IF that is the case then, yes, they should be paying for the extra room.

So are they gettin fined noughts because they are refusing to move? Put to one Sid ira minute wether or not there are enough one bedroom places or not. Are they willing to move or not. Again I would hazard a guess o say that there would be a lot of people ths would refus to move out of their current house. And IF that is the case then, yes, they should be paying for the extra room.

No,i wont put it to one side at all,the point is they "will" be fining 6,950 people who dont have a choice

Right,im off out to see if theres any footy to have a bet on,and get some Crabbies,i will get back to the tories on here when i get back,probably be a load more on here by then,more the merrier,all good fun,toodle pip chaps

I doubt many more people will join in a discussion with you because you are so absolutely unshakeable in your loyalty to your adopted political party regardless of their shortcomings- & all of them have those. Blind loyalty doesn't make you right..& you wreck any chance of anyone else expressing an opinion because you think you're in charge :laugh:

as far as the so-called "bedroom tax" goes though (what dramatist invented that term?) doesn't it make perfect sense that when a family has had the advantage of council-subsidised housing to raise their family in, they accept that once that family has fled the nest the property they occupy should be given over to the ones with the next greatest need ? Why do people see that as unfair if there is smaller accommodation made available? (& obviously if there isn't they won't be asked to move will they ?)

Guest scrumpy

lol

I cant remember saying I disliked her?

Highlights of my child hood, going to see the ships return at Plymouth after the Falklands, sitting on the floor at home watching the Embassy seige unfold.

Proud moments that will forever be with me!,

But then again I did lose my first job, I was a milk-monitor, happy days, but then again I had no other worries

Edited by scrumpy

Are the people refusing to move out though? I reckon that is the case.

Youre doing a lot of assuming/guesswork today,funny how your assumptions suit your arguments,but anyway,ok lets say youre right,so they cant get 50 people to move,is getting 50 out of their property worth fining 6,950 others who have nowhere else to go?

Instead of worrying about 50 people that are "using tax payers money" then,why not focus on the 6,950 who are being forced to contribute to the tax system,if your theory is that council tenants cost the tax payer is correct that is

Whether you dislike the woman or not that is really appropriate! Just shows the intellect of some if you need to post pictures of an ex prime minister like that.

Plenty of stuff like that posted about previous PM's,why all precious wakey?

I doubt many more people will join in a discussion with you because you are so absolutely unshakeable in your loyalty to your adopted political party regardless of their shortcomings- & all of them have those. Blind loyalty doesn't make you right..& you wreck any chance of anyone else expressing an opinion because you think you're in charge :laugh:

as far as the so-called "bedroom tax" goes though (what dramatist invented that term?) doesn't it make perfect sense that when a family has had the advantage of council-subsidised housing to raise their family in, they accept that once that family has fled the nest the property they occupy should be given over to the ones with the next greatest need ? Why do people see that as unfair if there is smaller accommodation made available? (& obviously if there isn't they won't be asked to move will they ?)

Thats just me then is it? nobody else on the thread is the same about their beliefs?and im certainly not "in charge",theres about 4 others who strongly disagree

See my post about the 50 one bedroom properties in Newcastle,the system is ill thought out and unfair,cba posting the stats again

#Thanks for your unbiased observations tho.......#

Youre doing a lot of assuming/guesswork today,funny how your assumptions suit your arguments,but anyway,ok lets say youre right,so they cant get 50 people to move,is getting 50 out of their property worth fining 6,950 others who have nowhere else to go?

Instead of worrying about 50 people that are "using tax payers money" then,why not focus on the 6,950 who are being forced to contribute to the tax system,if your theory is that council tenants cost the tax payer is correct that is

Im assuming as I've heard some on the radio stating their case as to why they should be able to stay in heir house. Having a grandson come to stay every now and again is not a good enough reason IMO.

so who pays for these houses then? If its not the tax payer then who?

so do you know if these people that are being fined are being so because they can't move or won't move?

Im assuming as I've heard some on the radio stating their case as to why they should be able to stay in heir house. Having a grandson come to stay every now and again is not a good enough reason IMO.

so who pays for these houses then? If its not the tax payer then who?

so do you know if these people that are being fined are being so because they can't move or won't move?

I have already explained about the 6,950 wakey,cba doing it again