Poor poor Tories you couldn't make it up!!

Guest Guest 47403

I am not/was not suggesting you were making it up as i don't think that for a minute, i was just thinking that in order to answer the question to be able to read an article would be beneficial.

No,i know you werent mate,just worded it wrong,no worries eh

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

224014_531309193556305_2137893909_n.jpg

Just like the wicked witch thatcher having lived thro her years appointing mcgregor head of the steel industry ,this was a rehearsal for the miners in 84 , steel industry decimated it , the bsc public steel union went in strike, the private didn't her mates , they shut, mcgregor went to the coal mines and fekked them ,Thatchers puppet is she dead yet my bottle of champers Is screaming to go on ice

Im not swearing in a disagreement,im swearing at you being so pedantic,anyone reading this thread would only draw one conclusion from you pointing out im "anti royal/tory,yet worked for Grosvenor",and that is that you were point scoring,i stand by that 100%,i dont know why you keep digging,it couldnt be more obvious

Im not at all frustrated mate,because youre not arguing your point very well tbh,so no,not frustrated at all

So its Europes fault again?or the snow?or the royal wedding,the list of excuses is endless

You can "hazard a guess" about Labour all you want,were 300 billion "more" in debt since the coalition took power,thats a fact,not guesswork

I have never said its European fault, I have said hat until Europe improves then I can't see the UK improving, or improving much really. How would we with all that is going on over there?

Yes I do remember your 300 figure from the first few pages of this thread. That is about your only point you have made and do make on this thread. We all know the UK has racked up more debt, you are only pointing out the obvious. So at what cost would the UK be in now o you think if labour got back in? And what's your thoughts on the article from back in 2010 that I posted?

Cos he's lining your pockets , Blair had to pick up the pieces from the Keynesian **** from the thatcher years

How is he lining my pockets?

Theres 7 thousand people in Newcastle alone with a spare bedroom,there is 50 one bedroom flats available,how do you resolve that one then wakey?

In an ideal world everyone would have the right amount of bedrooms for occupants yes,but what about separated parents who have a spare room their estranged kids stay in of a weekend?

People who need care sometimes who have a carer stay?its a ridiculous concept,and one that attacks the poorest again

You could build more 1 bedroom places, but then i suppose people would still come up with excuses. They are exceptions I am talking about. So what about the people still in say 2 and 3 bed places that don't have kids at home anymore? Do you not have to start somewhere to try and get things under control? There was a woman on the radio the other day saying she needed a second bedroom for when her grandson does to stay some weekends. I would love to afford a 4 bedroom house so I could put my mates and family up when they come to stay. I can't afford a 4 bedroom house so I don't have one.

Edited by wakeboard1980

I have never said its European fault, I have said hat until Europe improves then I can't see the UK improving, or improving much really. How would we with all that is going on over there?

Yes I do remember your 300 figure from the first few pages of this thread. That is about your only point you have made and do make on this thread. We all know the UK has racked up more debt, you are only pointing out the obvious. So at what cost would the UK be in now o you think if labour got back in? And what's your thoughts on the article from back in 2010 that I posted?

I was responding to you "hazarding a guess" that we would be in more debt under Labour,yes?so yeah,we ARE 300 billion more in debt

Ive just pointed out the bedroom tax as well,what have you pointed out except your assumption we would be in more debt under labour?

Havent seen your article from 2010,will look now

I was responding to you "hazarding a guess" that we would be in more debt under Labour,yes?so yeah,we ARE 300 billion more in debt

Ive just pointed out the bedroom tax as well,what have you pointed out except your assumption we would be in more debt under labour?

It's all bollox mate countries got shafted in the GFC , USA , uk aus , debt could have not been foreseen and oz in the **** as well , but it's all figures and numbers , no hard stuff

They are exceptions I am talking about. So what about the people still in say 2 and 3 bed places that don't have kids at home anymore? Do you not have to start somewhere to try and get things under control? There was a woman on the radio the other day saying she needed a second bedroom for when her grandson does to stay some weekends. I would love to afford a 4 bedroom house so I could put my mates and family up when they come to stay. I can't afford a 4 bedroom house so I don't have one.

Exceptions lol,thats ONE city,times it by dozens and dozens more,hardly an exception is it?

Is there THAT many council tenants with more than one spare bedroom?i dont know btw,what i do know is they are being fined to increase the treasurys coffers,under the guise of concern,its bs,another tax is all

Apply to the council then,you might get one

Yes I think we would be in more debt if labour had been in and kept spending like they were in the good times. I'm just after you labour voters views on where you think the UK economy would be as you are all very vocal saying what such a shlt job the Tories are doing.

I just don't get the spend spend spend during the good times thing. I know if I have some left over money at the end of he month I don't go and spend that and more. I put it away for the next month just in case things aren't as good.

And you don't think that has anything to do with the £150bn deficit Labour left in 2010

I will repeat,when Osbourne took office,he KNEW what the debt was,he KNEW what interest rates were,yet was still out by 250 billion in his borrowing estimates,thats nothing to do with Labour,forget them for once eh?it was HIS estimates while he was in full knowledge of the facts,maybe thats why he was Howards 3rd choice for chancellor?

Exceptions lol,thats ONE city,times it by dozens and dozens more,hardly an exception is it?

Is there THAT many council tenants with more than one spare bedroom?i dont know btw,what i do know is they are being fined to increase the treasurys coffers,under the guise of concern,its bs,another tax is all

Apply to the council then,you might get one

Exceptions mate, live in carers. Not exceptions with the figures for Newcastle. So you think it's right to allow people to stay in bigger houses that they not need whilst others are cramped in small houses. Is this not what tghe government are trying to fix? Makes sense to me to help the cramped ones.

dont think I would qualify for a council house, I may go to the bank and ask though, what do you think their response would be?

Yes I think we would be in more debt if labour had been in and kept spending like they were in the good times. I'm just after you labour voters views on where you think the UK economy would be as you are all very vocal saying what such a shlt job the Tories are doing.

I just don't get the spend spend spend during the good times thing. I know if I have some left over money at the end of he month I don't go and spend that and more. I put it away for the next month just in case things aren't as good.

Osbourne agreed with Labours spending plans up until 08,so you think the next two years made "that" much difference?

Nowhere near as vocal as you and the tories were in Labours last cpl of years in power tho

I will repeat,when Osbourne took office,he KNEW what the debt was,he KNEW what interest rates were,yet was still out by 250 billion in his borrowing estimates,thats nothing to do with Labour,forget them for once eh?it was HIS estimates while he was in full knowledge of the facts,maybe thats why he was Howards 3rd choice for chancellor?

If he was 250 billion out as you keep saying what do you want dome about it? It does not change anything, if thats the case he fuc5ed up and did not realize just how big the problem was, so what do you want done about it?

Osbourne agreed with Labours spending plans up until 08,so you think the next two years made "that" much difference?

Nowhere near as vocal as you and the tories were in Labours last cpl of years in power tho

No where near. I've only started taking an interist since I've come back, knowing that I'm here for the long term now. The last couple of years in power, they were still spending up big weren't they?

Exceptions mate, live in carers. Not exceptions with the figures for Newcastle. So you think it's right to allow people to stay in bigger houses that they not need whilst others are cramped in small houses. Is this not what tghe government are trying to fix? Makes sense to me to help the cramped ones.

dont think I would qualify for a council house, I may go to the bank and ask though, what do you think their response would be?

I think its up to individual councils to give tenants an incentive to move,i dont think it should be used an excuse to "fine" people,its just another way of raising money

The figures for Newcastle are not an exception tho are they?like i said,times that by dozens and dozens of towns....

I dont think banks allocate council housing,try the council offices instead mate

No where near. I've only started taking an interist since I've come back, knowing that I'm here for the long term now. The last couple of years in power, they were still spending up big weren't they?

Were they?like i said,we were in growth tho,before the GFC hit the debt to gdp was 35%,lower than the 42% they inherited

You do know there is a difference between debt and deficit....

Labour left office with £150bn deficit, in simple terms, that would have meant, GO needed to borrow £150bn that year to cover it. (Darling would have needed to do the same that year) The following year he reduced the deficit to £120bn, so he borrowed that, then £100bn, so he borrowed that, so give or take a few quid, there's your £300bn

He will borrow again this year, and the next and the next until the deficit is gone....then he can start to pay off the debts.

Labour was living WELL beyond its mean and driving the country to bankruptcy

If he was 250 billion out as you keep saying what do you want dome about it? It does not change anything, if thats the case he fuc5ed up and did not realize just how big the problem was, so what do you want done about it?

I dont know ,what did you and the tories want done when it was Labour and you were posting about it?

Or shall we only mention Labour debt?

I think its up to individual councils to give tenants an incentive to move,i dont think it should be used an excuse to "fine" people,its just another way of raising money

The figures for Newcastle are not an exception tho are they?like i said,times that by dozens and dozens of towns....

I dont think banks allocate council housing,try the council offices instead mate

The councils get money from the state and from the tax payer, this is a country wide issue not an individual council issue, just as the housing shortage is a country issue and not just a local council issue. They aren't 'fining' people. They are saying if you want a bigger house Han you need then you pay for it. I'm sure if a person said ok I will move to a smaller hous but one was not available, like Newcastle, then they wouldn't be paying the extra money.

Im not saying anything about Newcastle and exceptions. I'm saying there will always be exceptions like live in carers etc.

no I'm going to ask the bank if I can get a bigger mortgage to get a bigger house than I need, or can afford.

You do know there is a difference between debt and deficit....

Labour left office with £150bn deficit, in simple terms, that would have meant, GO needed to borrow £150bn that year to cover it. (Darling would have needed to do the same that year) The following year he reduced the deficit to £120bn, so he borrowed that, then £100bn, so he borrowed that, so give or take a few quid, there's your £300bn

He will borrow again this year, and the next and the next until the deficit is gone....then he can start to pay off the debts.

Labour was living WELL beyond its mean and driving the country to bankruptcy

Yes i do know the difference thanks,im posting about debt tho,the same way the tories on here did about Labour

I dont know ,what did you and the tories want done when it was Labour and you were posting about it?

Or shall we only mention Labour debt?

No, i am trying to answer the question you keep asking as i cannot find any reference to it.

I wanted them out of office for messing everything up after 13 years just the same as you do with the tories after 2 years.