September 190 visa lodged gang

kimsdu

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All,

I am a HR Professional (Applied for HR Advisor) and currently working in Dubai. I have applied for vetassess assesment in September 2012 precisely on 26/10/2012. I am waiting for the assesment results till date. I have got the positive assesment from vetassess in 2009 as well but it expired as i didnt proceed any further for visa after that assessment. I also got IELTS (7 bands) expired and again giving IELTS again on 17/11/2012. I have created my skillselect also but it is not moving any further till I submitt the vetassess assesment results along with IELTS.

All senior member and friends please guide me regarding what should be the next step for 190 Visa l go for and how to handle the case step by step?

Also can anybody guide me how much bank balance one should have to show the immigration officer with a family of wife+2 kids (1 four years old and 1 month).

I will appreciate your replies.

Time Line:

Vetassess applied on: 26/10/2012

IELTS examination on: 17/12/2012

:wacko:

My CO is a lady, initials are AK, what about the other members of gang? ))

Is she Team 33 Brisbane? If so I think we have the same CO.

We had an email from her this morning: -

Thank you for your emails and for the documents provided.

I now have all the documents that I require at this stage.

Your application is now pending your health assessment outcomes.

Should I require any further information, I will contact you in due course.

So now we're just waiting for the medicals to be finalised. I've emailed GH today to see what the status on them is. I'm hoping that from the email above, we are good to go as soon as the medicals are finalised!!!

Is she Team 33 Brisbane? If so I think we have the same CO.

We had an email from her this morning: -

Thank you for your emails and for the documents provided.

I now have all the documents that I require at this stage.

Your application is now pending your health assessment outcomes.

Should I require any further information, I will contact you in due course.

So now we're just waiting for the medicals to be finalised. I've emailed GH today to see what the status on them is. I'm hoping that from the email above, we are good to go as soon as the medicals are finalised!!!

Sounds like it won't be long for you now!!!!!

:smile:

Fari447' while waiting for the outcome from vetassess explore web sites of Australia states. Find your profession in the relevant lists of demand, information about the requirements. As far as I remember, you occupation is in the list of ACT for example. But in most cases, if you would like to apply for the sponsorship of a state in order to get 190 visa you are required to provide IELTS report and result of your professional assessment.

But such a research will be very useful for planning.

By the way, we have just returned from Dubai, it looks so good, we even thought maybe we should try to relocate there instead of Australia... So many opportunities there. What's wrong with it?

Is anyone else having difficulty checking their status?

I also do not understand our current status.... Despite we have uploaded all docs to our eVisa file I still see "recommended","required", "requested" statuses....

Today I could not open the system....

yesterday my MARA agent sent a letter to CO, no answer still.... hmmmmmm

It looks like they try to finish with 175&176s and focused on them as DIAC promised to finish untill the new year starts.....

Visa Granted this morning for myself & Anne, just an FYI for anyone looking at timelines, mine are in my signature. Thanks for everyone's help here, it has helped an awful lot. Good luck to all those still waiting,

Cheers,

Kev

Whoohoo!!! CONGRATS KevR!!!! All the best with the rest of the journey

Visa Granted this morning for myself & Anne, just an FYI for anyone looking at timelines, mine are in my signature. Thanks for everyone's help here, it has helped an awful lot. Good luck to all those still waiting,

Cheers,

Kev

Cheers,

Kev

Woooooo hooooo best of luck to you in Oz! :wubclub:

Cheers,

Kev

Hey Kev,

Many congratulations!! I am sure now you and your family will be able to sleep much peacefully!! I wish you lots of good wishes and you have a great time in OZ.

jbb

I also do not understand our current status.... Despite we have uploaded all docs to our eVisa file I still see "recommended","required", "requested" statuses....

Today I could not open the system....

yesterday my MARA agent sent a letter to CO, no answer still.... hmmmmmm

It looks like they try to finish with 175&176s and focused on them as DIAC promised to finish untill the new year starts.....

My CO requested ALL the doc's we uploaded on the website. We sent it 10 days ago and none of my documents shows as met.

I guess I have no choice but to be patient :mask:

Laslie, patience these days our second name....

Now I managed to open eVisa file and I see that on 7th of November CO asked additional docs for Family Composition proof.

They were provided by my agent the same day.

Looks like it was additional stage of revising our case....

What is going to be next?

Hi Mariaziba, how do you provide a family composition proof? What sorta document would that be? I might need one as well for mine and i am a little confused what docs i can provide. Maybe just a statutory declaration? Would appreciate your comments. Thanks

Laslie, patience these days our second name....

Now I managed to open eVisa file and I see that on 7th of November CO asked additional docs for Family Composition proof.

They were provided by my agent the same day.

Looks like it was additional stage of revising our case....

What is going to be next?

Hi Mariaziba, how do you provide a family composition proof? What sorta document would that be? I might need one as well for mine and i am a little confused what docs i can provide. Maybe just a statutory declaration? Would appreciate your comments. Thanks

Hi Sumithra, this is not at all hard, we provided certificate of marriage and for my baby consent from her father (he is my ex husband) that he confirms he agree that she goes to Australia for permanent stay with me.

Archived