September 190 visa lodged gang

kimsdu

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we have SS for Victoria so probably Melbourne but not sure when yet, depends on work opportunities

We're heading to Melbourne aswell, probably Berwick or that area.

We have friends out there already which helps. We visited them Xmas 2009 so have a few ideas of what to expect.

Have you registered with any of the job websites yet? Always worth speaking to companies to put your name out there.

We're heading to Melbourne aswell, probably Berwick or that area.

We have friends out there already which helps. We visited them Xmas 2009 so have a few ideas of what to expect.

Have you registered with any of the job websites yet? Always worth speaking to companies to put your name out there.

Yes my husband has his name with a few agencies, we also have a house to sell, we could go before it sells if the right job comes along!! We were thinking of Ferntree Gully area, but haven't been before so this could change. We spent 19 months in Sydney a few years back on a 457 so don't really know the areas of Melbourne that well.

Well, when I applied 176-FS in May 2011, I didnt have much idea of visa types and their processing speeds but being cautious I applied for 475-SS in Sept 2011 which got approved in Nov 2011 but at that time seeing the speed of co/visas being granted I didnt applied for it (wish I would have) but to be on the safe side I applied again for 190-SS in SkillSelect and again I got it approved and have received an invite to apply in EOI. I am very much confused now whether to launch a new application or not !!! any sincere advice ????

Hi Everyone

I have been invited to apply for the 189 visa this Monday. I am having a small problem with the application process.

During the EOI submission I had only included my current job position (SDH Product Deputy Manager for 2 years) under the employment category and mistakenly entered the duration of the employment from the date of join up to date (Totally 5 years) . but when i joined the same company I was recruited as a Transmission Engineer for a duration of 3 years. I completely forgot to separate the 2 job titles and update in the EOI.

Now during the visa application form I wish to separate the 2 job titles as the employment service letter states I was promoted in 2010, 3 years after working as a Transmission engineer. I am really worried as to whether to separate the job titles, then the information will be different from the EOI. I am really scared if I do so the visa might be rejected.

The points will remain the same as I have a total of more than 5 years work experience in the same field just different titles.

It would be a great help if anyone could advice me regarding this.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on the new family member..Just a quick question..I see that you have your CO on Oct 10, 2012...How did you go about delaying your medicals because of preganancy? I just wanted to know your experience in this matter..Thanks..

hi everyone here, just to let you know that we got our new baby born on January 2nd, now we need to start rolling again the medicals and hopefully the grant.

Congrats on the new family member..Just a quick question..I see that you have your CO on Oct 10, 2012...How did you go about delaying your medicals because of preganancy? I just wanted to know your experience in this matter..Thanks..

thanx gtaark,

i have inform him by submitting form 1022 (change in circumstances) and i attach letter from the hospital stating the due date of my wife delivery, then he advise me to postpone the medicals until we have our new baby and now we can add my baby to my application.

Thanks for reply...great!! So, are your PCC finalized? I guess all your requirements should have been met, except medicals..right?

thanx gtaark,

i have inform him by submitting form 1022 (change in circumstances) and i attach letter from the hospital stating the due date of my wife delivery, then he advise me to postpone the medicals until we have our new baby and now we can add my baby to my application.

Thanks for reply...great!! So, are your PCC finalized? I guess all your requirements should have been met, except medicals..right?

only medicals and PCC from UAE are pending, all other documents i received email from the CO that he is satisfied.

Hello

Guys....

I got my grant today.Thanks to

Almighty and to everyone in this forum.This Forum was the best and info which i

got from here was far more accurate than my consultant.Now after receiving this

grant letter i feel it was the easy part which i finished and travelling to

perth will be something like Journey to the centre of earth movie.It will be the

hardest part.Still not yet decided whether i should make a move after living 10

years in dubai.Time will tell whether i made a right decision of moving to

australia or most stupidest one.Especially when we are hearing tough times ahead

for australia kind of stories in newspapers.My Timelines are as follows

Applied Engineers Australia when dinasours

were still on this earth(March 2012)

Approved in June

20th

Applied for WA July 3rd

EOI-July

7th

WA Approved on Sept 6th

Visa

Application-Sept 16th(was not able to attach any documents due to initial

hiccups in system)

PCC-Sept 26th

Medicals-Oct 8th.Finalised on Oct 25th

CO

Allocated-Oct 20th

Submitted Documents thru mail-Oct 28th

Visa grant-Jan 8th.

I feel fields related

to computers are getting grant within 45 days after applying.

They didnt call to my employers for

verification.Anyone from dubai if you have queries please let me know.I am not

an expert but if its similar field i can guide you guys.

All the best Guys...