September 190 visa lodged gang

kimsdu

what did you find out ?

is all our medical report referred to GH ?? or only those medical result with problems ?

Hi Leslie,

Please send an email to health.strategies@immi.gov.au with your TRN, Name, Passport Number and Date Of Birth for you and all your dependents. They will provide you an update on the status of your medicals. They normally reply in 1-2 days. I had sent an email and they had replied in 2 days time.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

jbb[TABLE=class: cf gJ]

[TR=class: acZ]

[TD=class: gF gK][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what did you find out ?

is all our medical report referred to GH ?? or only those medical result with problems ?

Hi Plutology,

Well they replied back stating that they have received my medical reports and it has been finalized for me as well as for my family. I guess I was lucky.

Regards,

jbb

I did my medical on 8 Nov and they uploaded it on 12 Nov (accordingly to the hospital).

do you think i should email them to ask for the outcome now?

i hv no CO allocated yet though.

Hi Plutology,

Well they replied back stating that they have received my medical reports and it has been finalized for me as well as for my family. I guess I was lucky.

Regards,

jbb

Hi Leslie,

Please send an email to health.strategies@immi.gov.au with your TRN, Name, Passport Number and Date Of Birth for you and all your dependents. They will provide you an update on the status of your medicals. They normally reply in 1-2 days. I had sent an email and they had replied in 2 days time.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

jbb[TABLE=class: cf gJ]

[TR=class: acZ]

[TD=class: gF gK][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Thanks jbb, I found the email address and sent the email last night.

Hoping to hear soon. Keeping everything crossed that it will say it has been finalized, then to send an email to CO to confirm that meds have been finalized.

:laugh:

Leslie

My feedback received from Global Health

Global Health is currently experiencing a backlog in processing health cases. They are currently processing eHealth cases received in the first week of September 2012. They will get to your cases as soon as they can, and are trying to address these issues. Assessment of your results may, however, still take a number of weeks (6-8 weeks would be a realistic estimate). The results will be made available to your case officer when finalised.

Please therefore contact your case officer if you need further information should you require further information about the status of your health records.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused by the processing delays.

Regards,

Edited by LeslieF
Information

My feedback received from Global Health

Leslie thank you for your details, my timeline is very close to you.

And I'm also waiting.

My CO last week asked to resend her ALL docs by email.

But I stay positive - at least things move.

And I have no Idea what's going on with our meds

Hi,seniors

What does MEDICAL REFFERED means?

I did my medical on 26 Oct. & after one week when I called the hospital to know about the status, they told that, reports were Absolutely perfect and were send to Australia.

Medicals referred means that your medical information will be assessed through Global Health and a Medical Officer of Commonwealth (MOC) where issues has been identified like pre existing conditions. I've read that applicant from HR Countries can also be referred.

Leslie thank you for your details, my timeline is very close to you.

And I'm also waiting.

My CO last week asked to resend her ALL docs by email.

But I stay positive - at least things move.

And I have no Idea what's going on with our meds

Hi MariaZiba

You or your agent can mail Global Health to find out the status of your meds.

Leslie

Hi MariaZiba

You or your agent can mail Global Health to find out the status of your meds.

Leslie

Before I did 2 times, they answered that they confirm they recieved all docs for all members of our application and I should ask for details from my CO...

I have no idea what it means, but hope to hear from CO soon

Medicals referred means that your medical information will be assessed through Global Health and a Medical Officer of Commonwealth (MOC) where issues has been identified like pre existing conditions. I've read that applicant from HR Countries can also be referred.

Hi, Leslie

Thanks for your reply, one thing more I want to know is that, how I would be able to know whether my medicals are refferd or not? as Hospital here in India told me that there were no issues related to the reports

Edited by OZFEVER

Hi, Leslie

Thanks for your reply, one thing more I want to know is that, how I would be able to know whether my medicals are refferd or not? as Hospital here in India told me that there were no issues related to the reports

You can send an email with your full names, date of birth, passport number and TRN to health.strategies@immi.gov.au and they will respond within 1-2 days advising if your meds have been received, referred and or finalised.

Regards

Leslie

Guest RachHawk

Exciting!!! We are going out again on a 176 visa next year, no jobs yet and still dont know where to locate in marg river/dunsborough area!? Very excited though! Cannot actually believe its finally happening! Anyone living in marg river area, advice please??

Exciting!!! We are going out again on a 176 visa next year, no jobs yet and still dont know where to locate in marg river/dunsborough area!? Very excited though! Cannot actually believe its finally happening! Anyone living in marg river area, advice please??

Im headed to Margaret River, We spend 3 days in Perth then we are staying in Margs at least for the summer, Work will dictate if we stay there permanatly. We may move up to Bunbury or closer to Perth as there is more work up there.