September 190 visa lodged gang

kimsdu

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

medicals booked for January 27. it's been quite over here for some time.

Just having a little read of this thread which i started back in September good to see so many visa grants and good luck to those still waiting..... Been in WA since Dec 1st and absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !!!!!!!!! No regrets , right decision for us... Just went exploring some more today and we found the nicest beach with the most turquoise clear water and white sand.... Heaven........... So much to see and do here... Good job we are staying lol

leslief , daydream,

we all are in same boat. me waiting from 7th september, till date no news why my application is hold. team 2 CO bk. SHE IS NOT RESPONDING AT ALL. EVEN HER NUMBER GOES ON VOICE MAIL I AM TRYING From A MONTH to call her but no amswer to her call. waiting waiting and waiting.

Today Called DIAC and after describing the situation got direct no of CO. Called CO went to voice mail but He mailed within an hour and asked me for IELTS and police clearance of me and my wife. Though I already front-loaded those. He also provided a pdf including all my address and passport details is correct or not. Hope to get a good result soon.

I hope not I applied on 27th August

We applied 27 August too and still waiting, in fact haven't heard anything from them at all. Not got a CO and online just says "in progress" still. Meds were done Sept but police checks only uploaded Dec 12. Hoping to hear soon. We have Vic SS and meds and police checks all fine. I don't know why the hold up?!?!

Davina35,

Mai I know your country from where u in? and co initials with team. Mine is team 2 BK , india .

plz let ,me know then I may advise you abt co