September 190 visa lodged gang

kimsdu

Visa Granted this morning for myself & Anne, just an FYI for anyone looking at timelines, mine are in my signature. Thanks for everyone's help here, it has helped an awful lot. Good luck to all those still waiting,

Cheers,

Kev

CONGRATULATIONS KevR!

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please help............

I tried to check my status here:

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

and it says that:

"This applicant details entered do not match this TRN. This information must be what was entered for the main applicant. Please check and try again"

Problem is that ALL my details are correct. Oh boy what now :err:

Any words of wisdome will be appreciated.

Hey Leslie,

just out of interest I tried the same thing and got the same result you did. In my opinion, that means one of two things, 1. The system is fecked again as usual or 2. Maybe once your visa is granted you are not there anymore. If someone else on here tries and doesn't get that error it will either back up or rule out my #2 theory...

You could check VEVO...??

Cheers,

Kev

Please help............

and it says that:

"This applicant details entered do not match this TRN. This information must be what was entered for the main applicant. Please check and try again"

Please help............

and it says that:

Leslie I am afraid your provided link is the wrong one for logging in. Try https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login

and you should be able to login.

Hope it helps.

Thanks, Jaso

I've been trying that one too and its not available :cute:

Maybe its a sign that its time to sit back, relax and enjoy the weekend :biggrin:

Same here, I get a red error message at the top of the screen when I log into my application. It really is shocking how bad this system is!! To say they're having teething problems would be an understatement!!!!

Visa Granted this morning for myself & Anne, just an FYI for anyone looking at timelines, mine are in my signature. Thanks for everyone's help here, it has helped an awful lot. Good luck to all those still waiting,

Cheers,

Kev

Congratulations KevR.

Hello everyone.

Is anyone aware of any system problems with evisa. I have logged in as i usually do to notice a big red title box across the top with text below basically saying, they are experiencing technical difficulties and i cannot proceed with the app. Then below my name and wifes, our document requirements dont appear to be there.

Anyone else having this issue?

also worrying because it says application received on the top right rather than in progress so really neevous, as expecting bad news!

Thanks Maria

Lovely to hear from you again, hope life is treating you and your family well.

I also noticed the status had changed from in progress to application received, does that mean i may be assigned a co? Not had any email confirmation though

thanks

Dear Nick, I am also happy that we are on the same thread again and I hope also that you and your family enjoying every day despite these waiting games ))

In my opinion these statuses in eVisa do not reflect real situtation, for example my status is still 'in progress' however CO is revising our case asking for additional documents. On 7th of november we got a request for Family Composition proof and relevant docs were uploaded immediately. (Fingers crossed I hope this is the last request and visa coming sooooooon!)

CO will write you only in case she or he needs some additional information from you, if all the docs the need provided they sometimes appear first time by sending a grant letter.

But do not worry your case will not stay without attention!

Thanks Mariaziba! I have already uploaded those documents before, i hope no issues come up. Thanks again and have a great weekend :)

Hi Sumithra, this is not at all hard, we provided certificate of marriage and for my baby consent from her father (he is my ex husband) that he confirms he agree that she goes to Australia for permanent stay with me.

Is she Team 33 Brisbane? If so I think we have the same CO.

We had an email from her this morning: -

Thank you for your emails and for the documents provided.

I now have all the documents that I require at this stage.

Your application is now pending your health assessment outcomes.

Should I require any further information, I will contact you in due course.

So now we're just waiting for the medicals to be finalised. I've emailed GH today to see what the status on them is. I'm hoping that from the email above, we are good to go as soon as the medicals are finalised!!!

Hi, MariaZIba & d4ddyc00l

Initials of my CO are also AK, she is a lady frm brisbane team33.

In her privious mail she told me that my application is pending for health assessment outcomes, but I am wondering why there is delay in outcomes as i've Completed my health checkups on OCT 26

Hi, MariaZIba & d4ddyc00l

Initials of my CO are also AK, she is a lady frm brisbane team33.

In her privious mail she told me that my application is pending for health assessment outcomes, but I am wondering why there is delay in outcomes as i've Completed my health checkups on OCT 26

This is what I received regarding my meds that were received Nov 9. I guess we have more waiting to do :(

Global Health is currently experiencing a backlog in processing health cases, late last week they were processing electronic cases received on 30 August 2012. They will get your case as soon as they can, and are trying to address these issues. It may therefore take a few weeks for your results to be assessed, but the outcome will be made available to your case officer when finalised.

Please therefore contact your case officer if you need further information. Please don't contact Global Health directly - better that they focus on getting through the backlog!

This is what I received regarding my meds that were received Nov 9. I guess we have more waiting to do :(

Global Health is currently experiencing a backlog in processing health cases, late last week they were processing electronic cases received on 30 August 2012. They will get your case as soon as they can, and are trying to address these issues. It may therefore take a few weeks for your results to be assessed, but the outcome will be made available to your case officer when finalised.

Please therefore contact your case officer if you need further information. Please don't contact Global Health directly - better that they focus on getting through the backlog!

That date is specifically for referred medicals being processed. There are people on here who have had visa grants where meds were only done 2 or 3 weeks ago.

That date is specifically for referred medics being processed. There are people on here who have had visa grants where meds were only done 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Does that mean that my medics were referred? or this is just a generic response? I don't see why my medics would be referred. My CO hasn't mentioned anything about that.

Does that mean that my medics were referred? or this is just a generic response? I don't see why my medics would be referred. My CO hasn't mentioned anything about that.

I don't think it means they've been referred - sounds more like the person who wrote the email getting their wires crossed!

Does anyone know how to I follow up on medicals?

I now there is an email (know what's the address) I read it somewhere and now I can't find it. Is there anyway we can check online?

Any words of wisdom will be appreciated.

Thanks

Leslie

Hi Leslie,

Please send an email to health.strategies@immi.gov.au with your TRN, Name, Passport Number and Date Of Birth for you and all your dependents. They will provide you an update on the status of your medicals. They normally reply in 1-2 days. I had sent an email and they had replied in 2 days time.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

jbb[TABLE=class: cf gJ]

[TR=class: acZ]

[TD=class: gF gK][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Archived