September 190 visa lodged gang

kimsdu

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys today when i logged in to check my application status i can see a new link "complete character assessment for this applicant" what does this mean?Is it external security check for me " or is it common thing for every one.please anyone reply

Hi, Shakeel

I too have got the same new link "complete character assessment for this applicant",It's rally very confusing because I've already submitted PCC & Form 80.

If you get some idea abot this then please share

The waiting is the hardest bit!!

We lodged in August!!

I'm not sure what happens to medicals once they get referred, if you have to provide further information or go for further tests do you then up at the back of the queue again????

As far as i know your CO will advise if they require further tests. I'm not too sure about going back into the queue again.

YIKES flying out tomorrow after all this waiting its finally time for the big move flying into Perth ... Good luck to all the Sept gang still waiting and the ones ready for the move................ i should have an arrival report once settled so probably after xmas/new year...

YIKES flying out tomorrow after all this waiting its finally time for the big move flying into Perth ... Good luck to all the Sept gang still waiting and the ones ready for the move................ i should have an arrival report once settled so probably after xmas/new year...

Good luck for your exciting journey tomorrow!

Good luck

Hi, Guys

I am in desperate need of your expert advice.

As asked by my CO on 29 Oct, I mailed all the document to her because there were some issues with E-Visa portal.

Today I discovered that I forgot to send her my salary account bank statement, now I want to mail this to her.

Is it good to send this document to her without being asked for that ?

Please Advise.

Awesome, good luck and enjoy.

Its the 16th of Jan for me, all very real now!

Hi september gang!

We moved to Perth around two weeks ago. So far so good! We have been taying with friends the first two and a half weeks. We got the keys to our rental today in Quinns Rocks in NOR. I actually found work within two days (first job interview). Pretty remarkable ad it was my girlfriends profession (social worker) that got us here and she is still looking for work. Our container arrives on wednesday. So the timing in the first two weeks is absolutely perfect. Homewickness a bit tough, but we are trying to get into a normal life after next week.

How is everyone doing? Anyone moved over as well already?

Regards,

Rick

Hi september gang!

We moved to Perth around two weeks ago. So far so good! We have been taying with friends the first two and a half weeks. We got the keys to our rental today in Quinns Rocks in NOR. I actually found work within two days (first job interview). Pretty remarkable ad it was my girlfriends profession (social worker) that got us here and she is still looking for work. Our container arrives on wednesday. So the timing in the first two weeks is absolutely perfect. Homewickness a bit tough, but we are trying to get into a normal life after next week.

How is everyone doing? Anyone moved over as well already?

Regards,

Rick

good news FOL, wish you all the best in your new life in OZ.

Yes i guess we're in the same boat, but hope it all works out its such a beautiful area, will you have any little ones with you?

Its just me and my husband... We are here now have a rental after a week, move in tomorrow. OH has already been offered work and i have 2 interviews for next week. Have you been here before? Its not what i expected but it is lovely just in a different way than i thought.. OH is stoked surfing everyday.. Good community spirit. Let me know when you arrive i can maybe offer some help.

Hi every body ,

I am really happy to have you all guys so active and support for each other .

I am facing an issue that I would be so thankful if you help me ..

I have been invited to lodge my visa application for Visa 190. I have nearly 5.5 years of experience in 4 different companies. I really don't know what documents to provide to claim points on overseas employment . I have reference letter from all the companies but from two of the companies I cannot show payslips because they are back to 3-4 years ago .

I really appreciate if you can help me with this issueee.

Pleassssssssssssssssee Helpppppppppp

Hello :) Well, you may not need payslips, as long as you have letter of certification from the different employers it should do. You need a detailed job description, working hours, location, salary etc. That should do. That is what I submitted as well. Hope its helpful :)

Hi every body ,

I am really happy to have you all guys so active and support for each other .

I am facing an issue that I would be so thankful if you help me ..

I have been invited to lodge my visa application for Visa 190. I have nearly 5.5 years of experience in 4 different companies. I really don't know what documents to provide to claim points on overseas employment . I have reference letter from all the companies but from two of the companies I cannot show payslips because they are back to 3-4 years ago .

I really appreciate if you can help me with this issueee.

Pleassssssssssssssssee Helpppppppppp

Guest colinmac
We are an August applicant (but towards the end of the month) would just like to let you know we got our visa grant today !!!!!!

Well done Dinkydoo

Hope all goes well with the move.

Colin and Alison