kimsdu

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are in the UK

your case is same like mine. i lodged on 7th sep. then no contat till 4th jan. Then I phoned DIAC and they give me my CO details, like CO name, email ID and her contact number. check your acknowledgement letter , at below in fotters a number is given there. Call to that number. Thay may put you on hold for 10-15 mintues. But its worth calling them.

Hope it works.

Hi Guys,

Just checking what is the difference between skill select login and e-visa https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login. Do these two require different login details? Also after the visa has been logded, does skill select has any significance? Also I am assuming , in order to book an appointment for medicals we need to do via this link https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
today i came to know that my new born daughter medical has been referred on 30-Jan, so that means another 2 months of waiting.

Hi Shabo,

Why did your new born medicals referred, i have also have a new born post lodgement. We have done with our medicals, new born medicals not done, as not yet received communication from CO. pls throw light so i can prepare myself.. thanks

Hi Shabo,

Why did your new born medicals referred, i have also have a new born post lodgement. We have done with our medicals, new born medicals not done, as not yet received communication from CO. pls throw light so i can prepare myself.. thanks

Hi Bala123,

actually i don't know why they referred my new baby medicals, i was surprised caused there was no medical check done to my baby and it was only physical check.

she was born and discharged normally, everything went normally, so i don't know exactly why????????

Hi Bala123,

actually i don't know why they referred my new baby medicals, i was surprised caused there was no medical check done to my baby and it was only physical check.

she was born and discharged normally, everything went normally, so i don't know exactly why????????

Hi Shabo,

You included your new born in visa application while lodging or post lodgement you notified the department. After lodgement i had new born, hence i didnt have medical link for new born, so its not yet done, though we have completed our medicals... pls share your situation...

Hi September gang,

Please Let me know what to do at this stage.

I have lodged my vis aon 7th sep 190 /WA . bUt till date I have not received any intial contact from CO. I called DIAC in dec 2012, they confirm me my CO [ CO BK /TEAM 2} . I phoned her but no response , email her twice a month after interval. But till date no response. May I know is this normal?

I am really very upset at this time. pl,ease help me .

thanks

Hi September gang,

I have lodged my vis aon 7th sep 190 /WA . bUt till date I have not received any intial contact from CO. I called DIAC in dec 2012, they confirm me my CO [ CO BK /TEAM 2} . I phoned her but no response , email her twice a month after interval. But till date no response. May I know is this normal?

thanks

hi

i have also applied in sept and i have no idea why it is taking so long to finalize it....... lets hope for the best.....

i think they only contact you if they need any further documents in support of ur application

Hi September gang,

thanks

Hi Duglos,

Ahmad is right, the CO only contacts U if he/she need anything from you. Don't worry.

Hi Bala123,

Hi Shabo,

Just a quick question, did you do your medicals after CO has told you?

Thanks

Hi Shabo,

Just a quick question, did you do your medicals after CO has told you?

Thanks

you can make your medical check when you have TRN number as this what they asked for in the hospital

and you get your TRN just after you lodge your visa and this will save you time as sometimes hospital give you appointment after a week or even two

good luck

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dugles

shaz2013,

and all septe,ber gang....

still I am waiting for my visa decision. My agent called DIAC and get informed that CO is working part time only 2 days a week.. But ahy then DIAC said its 6 months for finalization pplication.

Is there anyone still wiating for the visa ..... plesae update me this will definetely help me...

thank you

Guest dugles

pawebb38,

Congratulations guys.... Great.. its a realy tough work and time for you. Atlast you have a fruit in your hands..... Great Good luck always...

Hi Everyone, Im new to this but have been going through the class 190 visa process since October. I've completed everything and was requested to carry out my medicals on the 4th February and they were sent to Oz by the hospital all clear on the 6th February 2013. I thought that was it we'd have the visa a few weeks later but since then I've heard nothing. My job offer will run out in May and my agent is being extremely unhelpful. Can anyone advise me of the next steps once the visa is sent and a rough idea of how long it takes. One final thing if I cancel my agent or they cancel me with form 956, does it cancel my visa application? Any help and advise would be really appreciated and good luck to you all on your applications