176 Lodged June 2012

Guest Kimberlyusa

Hi all

Visa lodged 26 June 2012! Happy days.................

Can anyone help me with the uploading of documents, I have tried to convert to PDF docs but when I upload onto systems, it says file size too big?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks ronkhu goodluck on your application also! Though I am not in a rush in moving to aus I do want to get my visa results soon. The stress and thrill is just too much hehe just want to get over it finally hehe :wink:

Congrats Paris - I am sure it will move fast :-)

Guest thehoe5
:jiggy:Made into the June gang by the skin of our teeth

Got Vic SS this morning

176 lodged and docs uploaded :biggrin::biggrin:

Congrats!! Us too!!! You must have done your practical with my hubby Craig then???

Still cant believe we managed to get it in before July 1!!!!

Davross - Well done! Now you've taken a breath, cross those fingers and toes, don't sleep a wink and be up at the crack of dawn, logging on to see if you have a case officer :-)

I still can't believe that with all the palava of getting documents together, getting skills assessments done and then sponsorship, we made it. Mind you in our case it was down to the excellent work of our Migration Agent who kept us on track and periodically told me to take a deep breathe and let them get on with it! We applied on 15th June and have not got a Case Officer yet, but have decided to get Police Checks done now, rather than wait. I'm not good at patience, it's not a skill I have down particularly well!

Guest thehoe5

It's a 20 page form to fill out for every member of the family just putting everything you have already basicly!!! More red tape!! You download it to your computer but if you start to fill you can't stop and save or you loose it!!! You fill it out and print it off!! Don't think you need it till you have a co though??? Might be wrong ?

It's a 20 page form to fill out for every member of the family just putting everything you have already basicly!!! More red tape!! You download it to your computer but if you start to fill you can't stop and save or you loose it!!! You fill it out and print it off!! Don't think you need it till you have a co though??? Might be wrong ?

Mmm sounds fun, look forward to that one!

My agent said that they are being particularly slow with allocating CO's as its the end of the Australian financial year?!? We put our application in on 18th June and no case officer yet but I wouldn't expect one for about 4 weeks - does that fit with others' expectations?

2 more days and its already the 29th! Hope anyone who wants to apply the 176 visa makes it! Cmon people! join the boat quick! :wink:

Just made it, visa lodged on the 27th:jiggy:. So excited!

Sorry completely off topic but is that cat in your avatar real??!!!!!

Congrats!! Us too!!! You must have done your practical with my hubby Craig then???

Still cant believe we managed to get it in before July 1!!!!

Yeah I did my practical with Craig

Thank him for the loan of his gas bottle :)

We cut it fine I think ;)

Dave

Davross - Well done! Now you've taken a breath, cross those fingers and toes, don't sleep a wink and be up at the crack of dawn, logging on to see if you have a case officer :-)

Hi Carolyn congrats to you too.

A big step closer now :)

Congrats Maruska! Yes the cat's real! tho the photo isnt mine just saw it on yahoo, the cat's name is Meow hes an obese 3 yo cat but sadly he died recently. rip kitty :animal-cat:

Just made it, visa lodged on the 27th:jiggy:. So excited!

Sorry completely off topic but is that cat in your avatar real??!!!!!

Guest Kimberlyusa

Congrats to all who have made it in before the 1st!

We just had a glitch with the meds. Did them last week on the 19th (whole family) and dr. office keeps trying to upload to ehealth but keeps getting rejected, seems there was a crash at ehealth! So they have also overnited a paper copy which Sydney rec'd on Monday but who knows who is in charge of inputting the paper copy or how long it will take. I have sent 3 emails to co now over the last 3 weeks and still no reply - just the general reponse of "email recd we will respond in the next 7 days"

just so ready for this long road to end and the real journey to begin!:chatterbox::rolleyes:

Aaand relax....got wa ss a couple of days ago and have just lodged the 176 and uploading docs:). Just a quick question though...did anyone else sign the form electronically and e-mail back to the state sponsors using echosign?

cheers all,

Darren

Lodged 176 on 9th June, same day as IELTS report, but no sign of CO yet! :mad:

Know the feeling all this waiting is a killer , just end up wishing life away ! Hopefully we all get a CO soon. Which state are you off too ? Ali

Wow talk about cutting it fine but my husband and I have joined the June gang and we are sooooooooooooo happy!! :biggrin: He did IELTS at end of Apr and since then it's been pretty much non stop, bit of a drama with skills assessment but got that done, the WA SS lodged yesterday and approved today!! Can't believe we got there with big thanks to everyone at Go Matilda who have been fab!! Now we just have to wait and this is where I start worrying, don't want anything to go wrong now! Thanks to everyone one on here for all your comments and advice! :wubclub:

Archived