Booked flight home!

emmaroo

Life is funny, I'm on the count down to your side, and your on the count down to here in Scotland. Hoping we will both be as happy!

Gonna go into Edinburgh on night when the weather improves to see the German Market. You have all these things to look forward to again,

Donna x

Guest Shelduck

well done! good luck with everything and keep us updated on the move. We could be going as early as march or as late as june. depends on the sale of the house. xx

Miss Emmaroo, I hope we've read enough of each other's posts to take this comment in the good spirit that it is meant. :biggrin:

Who wants to bet a tenner that Emmaroo will be planning another move to Oz, six months after she gets back to Scottieland? :wubclub:

Safe travels and god speed xx

Miss Emmaroo, I hope we've read enough of each other's posts to take this comment in the good spirit that it is meant. :biggrin:

Who wants to bet a tenner that Emmaroo will be planning another move to Oz, six months after she gets back to Scottieland? :wubclub:

Safe travels and god speed xx

Mr Peach!!

Why would I be coming back???

:hug:

That's fab news!! I am going home around then too. It is SO exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Things seem to have happened for you quickly lately, congratulations, oh and did you get the job?

Good news that your going home then too...not too much longer!

I was informed a couple of weeks ago that my job would be disappearing within the next few months so I have just used as a opportunity to get on with things! So, saving is in full swing and now that flight is booked its just a case of waiting!

I have not had any luck with any of jobs I have applied for but not surprised given the current unemployment in Scotland!

When in March you homeward bound?

Emma

:hug:

How many times have you moved from the UK to Australia and vice versa? :biggrin:

This will be my second time. The first time I cam out on a student visa but due to DIAC making all the changes to student visas it became to expensive.

I then got my rrv and came out at the begining of this year but rest assured I WILL NOT BE BACK! I AM OVER AUSTRALIA!

:arghh:

• 4 weeks later...
This will be my second time. The first time I cam out on a student visa but due to DIAC making all the changes to student visas it became to expensive.

I then got my rrv and came out at the begining of this year but rest assured I WILL NOT BE BACK! I AM OVER AUSTRALIA!

technically I think I am allowed to say - told you so! xx :wubclub:

Guest guest22466
Yes I did it, booked flight home for March 2012!:jiggy:

Can't wait!

Emma

x

All the best Emma .....wish I was coming with you .....take care xxx

• 3 weeks later...
this will be my second time. The first time i cam out on a student visa but due to diac making all the changes to student visas it became to expensive.

I then got my rrv and came out at the begining of this year but rest assured i will not be back! I am over australia!

all the best...we fly home in july, for good too...x

Archived