Booked flight home!

emmaroo

****UPDATE****

Thought I better just update this thread. I have decided now not to go back to Scotland but to stay on in Oz for another little while and see how i get on! I was extremely emotional when I decided to go back and I realised that it was not really what I wanted it was just I thought the only way to sort things out was to bail and go back home. I have now secured a really good job with WA State Gov and I have just signed a 12 month lease on a gorgeous little apartment ( pool and all!). I would be foolish to leave all this and go back to Sctland especially in the current economic climate and with the increasing unemployment it's not a good time for me to be heading back. I have not ruled out going back but for just now Perth is home!

Good luck to all those that are heading back and I hope that you enjoy being back!

Thanks

Emma

Guest The Pom Queen
****UPDATE****

Thought I better just update this thread. I have decided now not to go back to Scotland but to stay on in Oz for another little while and see how i get on! I was extremely emotional when I decided to go back and I realised that it was not really what I wanted it was just I thought the only way to sort things out was to bail and go back home. I have now secured a really good job with WA State Gov and I have just signed a 12 month lease on a gorgeous little apartment ( pool and all!). I would be foolish to leave all this and go back to Sctland especially in the current economic climate and with the increasing unemployment it's not a good time for me to be heading back. I have not ruled out going back but for just now Perth is home!

Good luck to all those that are heading back and I hope that you enjoy being back!

Thanks

Emma

Wow Emma, I get easily confused. It sounds like everything is coming together for you at least, I'm really happy for you, good luck.

Archived