4yrs today

tonyman

Well its 4 yrs today that we left the uk and arrived in Perth ...since then we have had two more babies , a dog ,a rental , a house we love , lots of fun n sun ,some great holidays and trips away , children are constantly doing active sports and have basicaly done so much more than we could ever imagine doing in the uk ...and we havent even broken the ice off this great counrty ....there is so much to do ..the place is amazing .......WA..............:wubclub:

Well its 4 yrs today that we left the uk and arrived in Perth ...since then we have had two more babies , a dog ,a rental , a house we love , lots of fun n sun ,some great holidays and trips away , children are constantly doing active sports and have basicaly done so much more than we could ever imagine doing in the uk ...and we havent even broken the ice off this great counrty ....there is so much to do ..the place is amazing .......WA..............:wubclub:

happy 4th anniv nick .....so does that mean u can now add citizenship to that list ....heres to the next however many years :jiggy:

julie x

Great to hear positive stories, where are you based?, we returned from Perth last week after a whirlwind orientation trip as my hubby has been offered a job, we have decided on being further out of the city and will look in Secret Harbour, Thanks Nic

Guest sh7t man no way

congrats nick--that would make you 25--if i remember you wuz 21 when you moved out there:wink:all the best mate,and well done--your a top guy:wubclub:

Happy Anniversary to you and the family (who are super cute - must take after their mum lol), we've been here 4.5 years now and agree that for us too it's been a good move, WA has given us the change of lifestyle we were looking for.

Ali x

Guest siamsusie

Congratulations Nick to you and the family,

Good to see you enjoying these shores.

Come back with some pictures of your citizenship party lol

Susie x

A big Thank you to all well wishers ,the past 4 yrs have gone so quick , i just wish i had got here sooner , its not worth hanging around the uk waiting for the pound to get better , if you have the green light just cut your losses and come over .........you will soon forget about the money .........

A big Thank you to all well wishers ,the past 4 yrs have gone so quick , i just wish i had got here sooner , its not worth hanging around the uk waiting for the pound to get better , if you have the green light just cut your losses and come over .........you will soon forget about the money .........

Perfect advice for me!! Now if I could only get my husband to agree life would be cool!! (or rather hot!! fed up with being cold!!)

Congrats on the 4 years!

Lisa

x

20th aug , well it has been 29 years ago today since i left the uk shropshire and i arrived here the early hours of the 22nd so i suppose 29 yeras ago today i was still up in the air , so as to speak

time flys , i arrived on the 22nd , interviewed for a job on the 23rd and was working on the 24th , i remember getting of the plane and it was pouring of rain and bloody freezing in those days you climed down the stairs of the plane and crossed the tarmac , i wasnt impressed , the first thing i noticed was that the police at the airport were armed id never seen ploice carrying guns before , the next thing i noticed was the tweeting of the crickets / grasshoppers it sounded like a jungle ,

Hi Tonyman...

Happy Anniversary on the move to Oz with the family!

Not sure if you remember me, but you helped me out a while back on how to pm etc. when I was new! Yes, I am rubbish with technology...I admit it!

Hubby has just been offered a job in Mandurah. Just trying to make a decision about whether to go for it or not! Saw you are in Perth and glad to hear you are saying good things about it! :biggrin:

Archived