New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
care to elaborate?

alot of people in this forum is 886 including me

unless you have evidence that 886 is put on hold, i would say hogwash

There is a very limited place for 886 in Yearly quote...around 4-5000 so there could be a real possibility here that 886 are on hold but July is just around the corner hence the allocations shouldn't stop at all.

I have heard that the DIAC is going to cap and cease the category 5 offshore applications, which were lodge before 1 july 2009 because from july 2009 rules have been made tougher for offshore and thats why they started to allocate the category 5 offshore applicant who have applied after 30 June 2009. Anyone else heard about it? I dont think they will do it but god knows.

do you have a link to support that?

I have heard that the DIAC is going to cap and cease the category 5 offshore applications, which were lodge before 1 july 2009 because from july 2009 rules have been made tougher for offshore and thats why they started to allocate the category 5 offshore applicant who have applied after 30 June 2009. Anyone else heard about it? I dont think they will do it but god knows.

i was referring to this post.... hope this is not true...

i was referring to this post.... hope this is not true...

No truth in this what so ever. There hasn't been any hint or what soever by DIAC in regards to executing cap and cease power again. The last cap n cease happened due to the fact that there were more than 200,000 pending applications to process. Now situation has completely reversed. Due to tougher point tests and updates SOL very fewer applications coming in and Australia do need to complete their annual quota someway or another so be rest assured so far so good.

sam2009 i don think is rumors..i see it for a possible.

we got a timeline in chinese forum that make up by approxx 150 applicant..all the 885 applicant are now moving into april but 886 are been hold on january for almost a month like now~by the way 2011 ~12 886 only 4100 quote G3 using how much already and the G5 2008 886?they using how much...?i believe that no much left for 09 886 unless they take some quote from somewhere else for us~

i 886 march so we are on same side but sometime we need to face the fact~you know?

so..keep it easy we been waiting 3 year and hopefully don mind to wait another few month?

i hope im wrong and let wait and see is that the lucky fortune coming to us or no~cheers~~

Guest akerai

Are you migration agent, are you a DIAC representative??? show us from where you read about cap and cease. Forget those chinese forums and keep your opinions to yourself. As offshore people are already stressed ok. Get some proof not your opinion.

guys have a look on that link and tell me is that what i really see ~13 886 applicant only><?how come?

i'm lost here, where do you get that 13 number for 886?

i currently hold a screenshot of the DIAC forthnightly updates dating back to 21/10/2011

and as far as i can see, Cat 5 886 started on the 6/1/2012 update

before this spiralled out of control, let's get the fact straight

im never been good with number and tables, so please show me where do you get the 13 number from, take a screenshot, say the page number or whatever

I understand if starting to get panic, but what you actually doing is spreading the panic without cold hard facts, despite DIAC is a blackhole of unkept promises and hopes...but thats beside the point

886 is been on hold for a while(approx 1 month) is a fact..i no trying to spreed rumor or panic..following by the research from 2 big forum in australia EngLISH AND CHINESE i found that all applicant of 886 have been stuck on jan to feb..~that no any 886 news from this period time no matter from forum/Face book Group or my friend~i think i no talking without research or what.

i no trying to make everyone panic or desperate cos im 1 of applicant 886 in march ,i juz hope we can get out what the HXXX is hapening or someone really good in english can give a called to immi see is that 886 relative is reaching the cap.that what i hope here.

Guys i will very happy to see if any 886 relative are allocated to any co this few day or week to overturn my word!i really hope this happen!

Look everyone, I don't think this rumour is true, I had migrated to Australia few years back, and I was also in your state and my papers were also on hold for several years and then one fine day, everything worked out ASAP and I came here few years back, DIAC will take their time but they do an great job. The Government is really awesome and upto date over here. All of you just wait patiently. The DIAC will proceed CAT 5 ASAP and things will work out( Eventually) I am eagerly waiting for my brother and his family to come from 2009 on 176 Visa. its been 3 plus years now.

My advice to you all is Have faith.

Archived