New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

i know i know but it looks so unfair to people ahead of me since according to DIAC they process based on application date. there's something going on with them at the moment.... id be so glad if VB had his co first then the rest will follow...

im shocked and to tell u im not yet ready for this visa but ill just have to continue, if only i could withdraw it and take the money but i cant. we will wait and see...

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well,

Guys this has made fun of everything what's going... Well, I am really afraid of things now.. If they are not working according to something which is written on the official website of DIAC then guys I can tell u anything can happen in coming few months... Oh no .. Cap and Cease....??? no no not again...

Guest akerai

dont worry VB they can only cap and cease entire subclass not some. But i have to send agent email and verify the facts in these bizzare Case officer allocations.

GUYYS!!!! im shaking here i couldnt believe it!!!!! i wake one morning checked my email as my usual routine and VOILA! a CASE OFFICER EMAIL!!! requesting for police, health and stuff

timeline on my signature IM OFFSHORE SEP 29, 2009 APPLICANT 475 heading to SA!!

my CO is from team 6!!!

i wonder why im ahead?????????

Congratulation mlsdq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is my email??? I applied 1 month before you and hope many other applicants too.

Well Keep us update your status asap.

ok ok i understand that you suspect im making fun at all. its normal coz of what DIAC did to us already. so here's the screenshot of the email. i edited two views so it fits into one image.... blurred info i need to...

GSM.jpg

GSM.jpg

oh well here's the email

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Dear

Please see the attached information regarding BCC2009/****** - ********** - ------------- - Request Documents or Info.

The letter and attachments are provided as PDF files. To view or print a PDF file, you need the Adobe Reader®, version 5 or later, on your computer. You can download a free copy of Adobe Reader® and access instructions on how to install the software from the Adobe website http://get.adobe.com/reader/.

[h=2]Contacting GSM Adelaide[/h]If you need to contact us, we prefer that you do this by email. This allows us to continue processing all applications, including yours, as quickly as possible. You should contact your case officer using the specific team email address that has been provided to you. You will find the team email address at the bottom of this letter. We try to respond to all email enquiries within seven (7) working days. If you do not have access to email or need to contact us urgently, you can contact us by telephone on:

• 1300 364 613 (inside Australia) for the cost of a local call

• +61 1300 364 613 (outside Australia) Charges applicable in your home country will apply

Telephone hours (Australian Central Time):

9 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday

Please note that due to the high demand of calls you may experience delays in speaking to an operator.

Yours sincerely

GSM case Officer

Team6

GSM Adelaide

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Telephone ******

Facsimile ****

Email ********

and 4 attachments:

Request Documents or Info.pdf

Form 1071i Health Requirements(permanent entry).pdf

Form Character reqs penal clearance certificates.pdf

Request for information - Detailed Information.pdf

there!

One thing is for sure MLSDQ has got CO, then offshore cat 5 subclass 475 has started. It's a great news soon I hope 175 and 176 gonna start. VB and Rahul pl dont worry you have waited so long - your time is very near and you gonna get CO's very soon thats my intution. Keep your fingers crossed and I hope somebody from 175 and 176 subclass also get a CO

Another thing be positive have faith on god - everybody will get a CO someday sometime :)

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/138985-new-cat-4-july-1st-2011-part-3-a-175.html#post1935788656

now we need to know how many are cat 5 at the moment so we can estimate until when they can process visas.

these are only initial planning levels as in the link (http://www.immi.gov.au/media/statistics/statistical-info/visa-grants/migrant.htm) note number 9 which is associated with 2011-2012 year states its "Initial Planning Level" so these numbers aren't final.

There is a misunderstanding . Their newsletter says , " it is unlikely ( not possible ) that all cat 5 will get processed by June 2013. " not that they will process all cat 5 before June 2013.

the statement says that its unlikely (not possible) Priority 5 application will all be allocated until at least (that is before)

the end of the 2012/2013 program year unless there is an increase in program numbers or a dramatic reduction in new lodgements under the EOI system from 1/7/2012.

Which means they say that the possibility of finishing all CAT5 applications before June 2013 is low, this implies that most applications (not all of them) will be finished by June 2013, unless the program numbers are increased which will be ecided according to the number of applicants to the new EOI system.

Still hard to believe something which is impossible.

Question is how can DIAC jump 2006, 2007 and 2008 applicants. Even if I believe you, that's very unfair processing on the part of DIAC. Anyways I am following you on this forum since last so many years. There are some other 475 State Sponsored applicants too. Why are they not allocated to cas officer? That's out of understanding. Well Big question?

ok ok i understand that you suspect im making fun at all. its normal coz of what DIAC did to us already. so here's the screenshot of the email. i edited two views so it fits into one image.... blurred info i need to...

Hi mlsdq, i am not suspecting you. I firmly believe that you have definetley got a CO. Today i come to know that the feb 2010 885 applicant got CO and this is confirm news. I dont whats going on with DIAC I think they are randomly picking up the applications!!!!!

Guest kapoor
Believe it or not but this is fact. It is 885 not 886 smp.

This fact is highly surprising though! I am 885-computing professional(nec) from 4th march, 2009 and got a CO allocated on 17th April, 2012. To make matters more interesting I live in a area classified as regional. Moreover, a girl I know in Melbourne applied a year after I did and gto her approval in July last year. The only difference was that she had family sponsorship as well. DIAC works in mysterious ways.

PS: They asked me for another medical and AFP ($400 all up). Wonder if they will reimburse cuz it was their cock up.

Guest kapoor
any1 knows where do we send the additional documents like AFP, medical etc? Does medibank send the medical report themselves or do we need to send them? cheers

The medicals will be sent by medibank. If they ask you where to send them, its Adelaide for paper applications and Brisbane for online applications. This applies to all onshore applications. All offshore applications are processed in Adelaide/

As far as AFP goes, either your agent (if you have one) will send it or you need to get in touch with your CO for that information.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Guest kapoor

Hi All,

Since I have been allocated a CO(17th April, 2012), I have not been able to check the status of my application on-line. To elaborate, my TRN is not valid anymore. Has anyone else encountered the same issue?

Cheers,

Kapoor

Hi All,

Since I have been allocated a CO(17th April, 2012), I have not been able to check the status of my application on-line. To elaborate, my TRN is not valid anymore. Has anyone else encountered the same issue?

Cheers,

Kapoor

Heartly Congratulations Kapoor...Wish you a speedy GRANT.

Guest kapoor
is there any 886 applicant received a CO after January? It's seems they stop picking 886 only 885 getting allocated, I m Jan 886 and I start to panic now, nothing make sense anymore.

I understand why you are panicking Sam. You could possibly take comfort in the fact that they haven't changed allocation dates on the website yet. It still stands at 22 December, 2008. Whenever they update the date its for both 885 and 886. Hang in there.

Hi guys, just bumped into this thread via google search. I am cat 5 onshore 885 applicant lodged december 2009. I have got one lame question that's bothering me. Whenever I log into online visa enquiry form with my TRN no. On diac site. On document checklist section(medical, afp, work experience, ielts and so on) it shows "Required" on left hand side. I applied through agent! Do I need to worry as if he has not done complete job or it's just normal thing diac is too busy to update and I m worrying too much. Any suggestion and information will be highly appreciated.

Regards...

Guest kapoor
Hi guys, just bumped into this thread via google search. I am cat 5 onshore 885 applicant lodged december 2009. I have got one lame question that's bothering me. Whenever I log into online visa enquiry form with my TRN no. On diac site. On document checklist section(medical, afp, work experience, ielts and so on) it shows "Required" on left hand side. I applied through agent! Do I need to worry as if he has not done complete job or it's just normal thing diac is too busy to update and I m worrying too much. Any suggestion and information will be highly appreciated.

Regards...

Generally it would show received instead of required when a Case Officer is allocated.

Cheers

Guest guest38808
Generally it would show received instead of required when a Case Officer is allocated.

Cheers

hi kapoor,

just want to tell u when i applied in march 2009.after i submitted all the required documents,the status changed to" received".

its all upto ur case officer.

my friend got pr last year,while his online status still showing "required".

Archived