New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Guest mukund

Application Date: 09/Jan/09

CO allocated: 27/03/2012

Migration agent: Yes

Visa applied for: 885

Profession: Computing Professional(nec)

Documents asked by CO: PCC, AFP, MED, FORM80, SKILLS ASSESSMENT.

I have sent MED, FORM80, SKILLS ASSESSMENT to my migration agent who will upload them. Still waiting for PCC(India) and AFP as it takes time. My bridging visa-B has expired as I am back in India since 2 yrs now. so will go for tourist visa.

--Any ideas if we get a pre-grant letter so that I am aware when to travel and return as I am working currently in India and practically cannot take many leaves??

--Anyone else who was overseas with expired BVB when CO got allocated?

Thanks,

Mukund

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dont worry Sekena , one of my friend, got his grants. He didn't had a job at the time of pr grant. They don't take it seriously cz youdont have access to centerlink for two yrs . Anyways good luck

Thanks Indaussie, I am an offshore client 176, I am any question for the forum, should I inform the department that I am out of job at the moment and in search of one.

Guest indaussie
Thanks Indaussie, I am an offshore client 176, I am any question for the forum, should I inform the department that I am out of job at the moment and in search of one.

I think you should inform the DIAC abt change in circumstanc, as you are not working with the previous employer/

I think you should inform the DIAC abt change in circumstanc, as you are not working with the previous employer/

No need of informing DIAC for employment change- For this you only need to fill form 80 or form 1221 if CO asked for it!!

Change of Circumstance -form 929 is only if you get married, or you have baby which you want to include as non migrating dependent in your application !!

Application Date: 09/Jan/09

CO allocated: 27/03/2012

Migration agent: Yes

Visa applied for: 885

Profession: Computing Professional(nec)

Documents asked by CO: PCC, AFP, MED, FORM80, SKILLS ASSESSMENT.

I have sent MED, FORM80, SKILLS ASSESSMENT to my migration agent who will upload them. Still waiting for PCC(India) and AFP as it takes time. My bridging visa-B has expired as I am back in India since 2 yrs now. so will go for tourist visa.

--Any ideas if we get a pre-grant letter so that I am aware when to travel and return as I am working currently in India and practically cannot take many leaves??

--Anyone else who was overseas with expired BVB when CO got allocated?

Thanks,

Mukund

Hope someone with similar experience will reply you. But what your agent says? Just curious as you have agent....

Once Cat-4 offshore applicants cleared then DIAC will start processing cat5 offshore applicants (!)

If DIAC keep the present processing pace we would expect to get start on May/Jun this year. Two oldest offshore applicants (VB & Rahul) are very active here. Hope we will hear from them first!

I really hope they start off-shore CAT5 processing soon, we have waited long enough now ha!! I was a lot younger and slimmer when I put the application in! :) I think this is the closest we have ever been to actually being processed since the tables turned in 2009. I wish the best of luck to all members who have been waiting so long, I think we have earned our visa's for sure!

Off-shore CAT 5's - BRING IT ON !! Good Luck to everybody!:hug: Let Life begin!

IF there is no mystery involves from DIAC (Which I personally don't think there will be any) for Priority 5 Offshore - It should definitely start in June

Based on my knowledge and experience I'll bet on priority 5 offshore- will be processed some where in May end or June 1st update!! fingers cross !!

Once Priority 4- offshore been allocated , it will speed up both Priority 5 (offshore and onshore) !!

Dear all i am sept 2009 onshore applicant ....what do you think about in my case ...DIAC should come with a automatic grant to all the applicants as they are giving PR to everyone ...i hope so

Have any body heard that someone's 885 Visa has been refused ...just querious ....my mind is going in negative direction

I have heard of a few cases where PR was rejected due to fake work experience being provided in Cook and Hair Dressing occupation. As long as u meet the points score and have provided correct information application is pretty much there to be approved. But a procedure is procedure and DIAC has to abide by that.

The main thing to worry is those people who applied using work experience for extra points. If you dont have enough evidence to prove it then you wont get the extra points and so wont have enough points. There are some people i know who applied without getting the required Ielts "hoping to get it later before CO". So only these 2 things.. Nothing to worry if you have done everything right.

Finally got the E-Mail that i was waiting for.!!!!!!

CO allocated

Team 33

Asked AFP, PCC ,Medicals & copy of skills assessment:wink:..

Here is my Timeline

11 Feb 2009 -- VB 885 lodged

10 Apr 2012 -- CO allocated Team 33

Good Luck to all waiting applicants...

Hope that ur turn comes up soon..

Hey mlsdq can u update the spreadsheet plz...

Finally got the E-Mail that i was waiting for.!!!!!!

CO allocated

Team 33

Asked AFP, PCC ,Medicals & copy of skills assessment:wink:..

Here is my Timeline

11 Feb 2009 -- VB 885 lodged

10 Apr 2012 -- CO allocated Team 33

Good Luck to all waiting applicants...

Hope that ur turn comes up soon..

Hey mlsdq can u update the spreadsheet plz...

wow congrats!!!! updated your timeline already

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am6LezweeZSFdFNCajhjRGp6OGduRkJKenc5Z0Q2U3c#gid=20

i wonder what happened to sam2009 and kalamingo

at least now they are starting to allocate oct 2011 apps now

Name: mandhani

Destination:

Date of Visa application: 21/10/2011

Nationality: Indian

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: Software Engineer

Visa type: GSM 175

Onshore / Offshore: Off Shore

Priority Processing Group (Category): Category 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 07/04/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

its gonna be soon til we hear great news for cat 5

Can't wait to see the numbers for 2011/2012 visa grants and the breakdowns. Also hoping diac keep the current cap limit or better still increases it. But the latter is highly unlikely, I hope im wrong though.. Congrats samman let us know when you get the golden ticket! Goodluck

Archived