New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, nice to have you all here.....would be glad to have these details included--

Name: bdboy (plz use it, nt my PIO username :))

Application date: 16/08/2011

Subclass: 885 (online, on shore)

CO: no clue

Grant date:...err...no comments :P

Guest vick3

Hi Guys

i have been following this forum from a while. it has been really helpful and informative. could you please add me to the list.

Applied : 2nd march 2009

visa class : on shore (885)

CO allocated: No

Thanks

Guest Sanmok

Hi Guys,

Please add my details :

Date of application : 19/08/2009

Visa class : 885

Type : Onshore

Co allocated: NO

Cheers !!

Guest Suit007
Where is the new update :mad: Maybe they returned to updating on Mondays! :tongue:

Looks like it... :skeptical:

Guest Suit007
CO allocated -30th March 2012!!

DAMN that was the longest 3-year wait ever.

Whoohooo! :em4700:

You applied on 1 of Feb 2009. Not bad - some 2.5 months in 2 weeks :)

Guest vick3
CO allocated -30th March 2012!!

DAMN that was the longest 3-year wait ever.

@Megusta congrats. what docs CO asked you to provide?

Guest neelvashi
Congratulation... When did you apply? I'm still waiting Jan 29. 886 Life scientist

Hey Sam2009! Looks like both of us are damn close to a CO. i am 5th feb 2009(886). looking forward to the next week!!:biggrin:

Guest Me Gusta

@Sam2009- I applied for 885 on the 1st of Feb 2009. You could give DIAC a ring just to see how applicants are chosen for CO allocation? Cos it does seem VERY random.

@vick3- Just the usual- health clearance and PCC (AFP and from my home country).

Anyway things are moving again, so fret not guys!

Guest kalamingo

Guys, I just did an application enquiry online, and now i see an update today stating :

"e-Mail sent to you".

However as I go through a migration lawyer, the email hasnt come to me, and I cant get to my migration lawyers till Monday.

Does anyone know what this update means and whether they got this update when they got allocated a CO?

I'm a 20 Jan 2009 885 applicant.

Guest neelvashi
@Sam2009- I applied for 885 on the 1st of Feb 2009. You could give DIAC a ring just to see how applicants are chosen for CO allocation? Cos it does seem VERY random.

@vick3- Just the usual- health clearance and PCC (AFP and from my home country).

Hi Me Gusta! Congratulations!! did you receive an email from a CO or you've checked the status online?

Guest neelvashi
Guys, I just did an application enquiry online, and now i see an update today stating :

"e-Mail sent to you".

However as I go through a migration lawyer, the email hasnt come to me, and I cant get to my migration lawyers till Monday.

Does anyone know what this update means and whether they got this update when they got allocated a CO?

I'm a 20 Jan 2009 885 applicant.

Hey How did you do the application enquiry online? is it the post lodgement inquiry or something else?

Guest araiva

Hi,

Why Have they asked for a PCC from your home country and not JUST the AFP?

Is it because you have traveled overseas or to your home country since the lodgement of your application? Have you provided any PCC from your home country to DIAC at time of lodging your application?

I had previously asked my agent whether it was necessary for me to get a PCC from my home country; she has advised me not to do so unless I travel overseas or to my country!

Guest ChittyChargo
Hi,

Why Have they asked for a PCC from your home country and not JUST the AFP?

Is it because you have traveled overseas or to your home country since the lodgement of your application? Have you provided any PCC from your home country to DIAC at time of lodging your application?

I had previously asked my agent whether it was necessary for me to get a PCC from my home country; she has advised me not to do so unless I travel overseas or to my country!

They ask for it if you have lived in a country other than Aus for more than 12 months in the last 10 years we got CO Thursday Jan 2009 Hairdresser

Archived