mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Suit007

Thanks kkcc123, but how is it so, yea?!

I applied on 31 July but surely no CO will be assigned any time soon :jiggy:

i am feb 2009 applicant and still no news regarding CO allocation.....:sad:

Im Jan 2009 and still no Co I even called DIAC today and they told me THE fortnihtly update didnt pass my lodgment date, so all I can do is to wait but they said it shouldn't be too long.

some members claiming that there are CO assigned to applicants from May,JUNE, August....this is hard to believe as no applicant from this forum been assigned A CO from FEB or May applicants its always about my friend, My friend's friend From another forum, from a chineese translation........... why it is not you who recieved the Co is there any member from POMSINOZ who applied after January and recieved a Co ????? probably none....so frustrating

Guest johnsonlovingu

I have applied in may,2010. 885,cook,do you guys think that i will be processed by the end of 2012

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOU GUYS

487 files have been allocated to Team 32 and Team 33. They are separate teams who will look after 487 , since there are not many 487 files in first 4 months of 2009, you guys are looking at May, June, Aug 2009 files been allocated.

885/886 was always constant throughout the year.. that why you are looking at 885 files allocated only till Jan 2009. Slowly but surely they are processing priority 5.

Hopefully you will see a difference in allocation dates between 487 and 885/886 in coming updates for priority 5.

Since Files are allocated at very fast speed , you will see grants little slower, Grant and Approval time will be somewhere between 1 month- 3 months after the allocation Date.

This is been said by Migration Lawyer, I just met him yesterday.. He said Whole 2009 year applications will Get CO before July 2009 !!

487 files have been allocated to Team 32 and Team 33. They are separate teams who will look after 487 , since there are not many 487 files in first 4 months of 2009, you guys are looking at May, June, Aug 2009 files been allocated.

885/886 was always constant throughout the year.. that why you are looking at 885 files allocated only till Jan 2009. Slowly but surely they are processing priority 5.

Hopefully you will see a difference in allocation dates between 487 and 885/886 in coming updates for priority 5.

Since Files are allocated at very fast speed , you will see grants little slower, Grant and Approval time will be somewhere between 1 month- 3 months after the allocation Date.

This is been said by Migration Lawyer, I just met him yesterday.. He said Whole 2009 year applications will Get CO before July 2009 !!

Indeed a good news for onshore applicants. Good luck guys and all the best!

While offshore probably will start after july 2012 provided not further rules/priority changes after July!!! God bless...

Guest Suit007

Sounds encouraging! :emoticon_doctor_sna

Thanks for the info, mate.

Guest indaussie

Dhawan , did you mean all 2009 application will be assigned to co before July 2012 ? Or somethin else ? Thanks

Dhawan , did you mean all 2009 application will be assigned to co before July 2012 ? Or somethin else ? Thanks

Yes u rite, sorry for the typing mistake, Indeed I mean all 2009 application will be assigned to co before July 2012

Guest AsIwish1216

Hi guys,

I applied in June 2009 subclass 885 majored in Marketing. No CO yet

Please add me on the spread sheet :)

Thnx

All will be clear in tomorrow's update. Well, they were slow in processing June 2011 category 4 applicants. We can see how fast they are in processing of category 4 after June 2011 applicants. Even August applicants are getting visas. And some of the september applicants are getting case officers. So I would expect category 5 applicants will be started in June or July 2012 if not before that.

I am expecting an update to come on Monday- Its my point of view.. and we might see 1 JAN 2009 for onshore and offshore for Another 1 week i.e. (till 25/27 June 2011)

:( .Sorry guys but offshore might have to wait another update after this to get across this bloody June 2011..in priority 4 !!

Archived