New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi,

just post here your timeline based on the fields from this spreasheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am6LezweeZSFdFNCajhjRGp6OGduRkJKenc5Z0Q2U3c#gid=20

so i can add yours after

thanks!

Can you pls add my timeline, the details are as follows

Application date: 28th Sept 2009

PIO User Name: Arshad

Offshore: Offshore

Visa Type: 176 Family Sponsored

Trade Profession: Journalist / Editor

This new update means some news after July, I just hope the news is all good for all of us. If they don't have any more places this year, it is better to wait then be left out due to lack of available quota. But just hope they don't change the current rules for us after July. A silly question but I will still ask: any idea roughly, when my 176 family sponsored will get a CO, I am new so i really have no idea how many are waiting in my class. thanks

i emailed my CO about the form 80 coz i was filling it out and when i double check the checklist she gave me to submit, its not included so i asked the CO to confirm, so far today she didnt reply me yet, which is opposite before coz after i sent her an email she will reply right away so prolly shes busy now allocating....

and the fact that getting SS is too hard, so they will surely make ways to fill in to reach the quote for the entire financial year, there's no way they could ever live in backlog forever..... just my opinion

Can you pls add my timeline, the details are as follows

Application date: 28th Sept 2009

PIO User Name: Arshad

Offshore: Offshore

Visa Type: 176 Family Sponsored

Trade Profession: Journalist / Editor

This new update means some news after July, I just hope the news is all good for all of us. If they don't have any more places this year, it is better to wait then be left out due to lack of available quota. But just hope they don't change the current rules for us after July. A silly question but I will still ask: any idea roughly, when my 176 family sponsored will get a CO, I am new so i really have no idea how many are waiting in my class. thanks

added thanks.. we will see in july. its so unlikely they dont process FS visa next financial year..

hi guys,

i changed the views, i transfer the FAMILY SPONSORED field next to the OFFHOSRE/ONSHORE so its easy to browse upon loading to track

thanks

sorry just realised i missed out on country, it's Pakistan. what is LR and HR? thanks

http://www.masterbuilders.com.au/Downloads/528D36B4-FDEE-43FA-95DA-3DE405F4A630-95%20-%20Submission%20on%20the%20Migration%20Program%20intake%202012-13.pdf

>>4.1 Master Builders recommends:4.1.1 the permanent program intake for 2012/13 be set at around

195,000 persons (implying a net overseas migration rate of around

0.85 per cent of the Australian resident population)

Guest Leo Nard

Can anyone find this

yeah! but aituhin is SS too... who is also ahead of me but diff state so maybe soon he will have his CO also

Guest guest38808

hi sam2009 quick question for u,how do u know there is no more family quota and

its only for regional family sponsored from july 12?can u give me the source plz.

thanx

Guest Leo Nard
We will know when budget will be announced on 8th May 2012.

Where it is state, they r going o publish budget on 08 may?

Can anyone find this

Give them (DIAC) some more time... Hope they will come up with this too!

Even Applicants with FS will hear after just two months which is very minimul period compare than their total wait.

There was a rumor that 3500 applicants were affected on 23rd Sep 09 changes which most of them were upgraded to cat-3 upon included in SMP on their respective state/territory (Source:Veteran Ms Gollywabler plus other PIO mod & members had a meeting with David Wilden in London Australia House)

So hope there is not many applicant with SS.

Well going to book medical and get pcc which was not in plan though.

ok, seem like they have separated sponsorship to state and family sponsored. Looks like family sponsored applicants might need alittle bit more times to wait. Previous G5 SS applicants will be upgraded to priority 3 it seems...

Good luck everyone.

DIAC says that for offshore Priority Group 5 subclass 176, 475 and 495 (State or Territory Sponsored):applicants can expect to be contacted by a case officer by 31 May 2012.

Do they mean all people lying in aforementioned subclass SS will get CO's by 31st May. Is this possible or realistic? Can anybody give their honest opinions.

Also does anybody has figure how many 176, 475 and 495 SS offshore applications will be in all becoz if we subtract that figure from

14 914 (total group 5 offshore pending as of 13 April 2012) will be come to the pending FS applications remaining.

Guest akerai

After hearing that news i have no hope left.

Family sponsored G5 applicants will be the ones made to suffer.

Waited many years, i think its time to say goodbye.

Waited patiently but DIAC always have new tricks to make people suffer.

Archived