New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

SO, wow im so happy to know that they have processed 886, finally moving!!! Its surprises me that diac have jump from never ending december 2008 to First march 2013, thats about 2 and half months !!! I was expecting 886 to move a few days only.. oh well... It does appear that diac do not have enough applications... So the quota goes to us cat5ers. Good news. I hope we all get visa soon !!!

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the info jattpunjabi. I was just wondering that allocation table on the immigration website shows allocations till 1st march 2009. It's good to hear that you lodged your file on 2 march 2009 and still got a co. I wish what you say comes true and I get co soon:)

Hey Gagan ,

Thanks 4 the Akashvaani (future). All your predictions have been correct so far. I assume safely this is also going to be correct. Thanks for updating us.

LOLz...all credit to Almighty WaheguruJi...am nothing for akashvanis but thanks anyways. We all will be processed though I know am last in the queue ;)

Hi Gagan4321...i applied june 2009 886 fs and pleeeeeeeeeease let me know can I expect a CO before this financial year ends???????plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

F*** Me would you all just for the love of all and everything that's holy STOP asking Gagan multiple questions he cannot answer. He is not a magic 8 ball, and this thread just became a thread with bunch of whining cats incessantly complaining. This thread keeps TRACK of where people are, and you retards are keeping page counts at crazy level to the extent we cannot find people's timeline.

Seriously, STFU. I am Dec 2009 886 and all I do is waiting patiently. If you really want to get out of your country this much to Australia, go read Australian News, read books on culture and history of Australia, things about places you want to live in Australia. GO STUDY SOME MANNERS (Oh the irony, ey?). All I can think about reading these thread is you ****ing whiners arriving in Australia and make all hard working, hard-adapting already migrated people look bad.

/awaits banhammer but this had to be said.

Peace out.

F*** Me would you all just for the love of all and everything that's holy STOP asking Gagan multiple questions he cannot answer. He is not a magic 8 ball, and this thread just became a thread with bunch of whining cats incessantly complaining. This thread keeps TRACK of where people are, and you retards are keeping page counts at crazy level to the extent we cannot find people's timeline.

Seriously, STFU. I am Dec 2009 886 and all I do is waiting patiently. If you really want to get out of your country this much to Australia, go read Australian News, read books on culture and history of Australia, things about places you want to live in Australia. GO STUDY SOME MANNERS (Oh the irony, ey?). All I can think about reading these thread is you ****ing whiners arriving in Australia and make all hard working, hard-adapting already migrated people look bad.

Peace out.

Some real good holy message there.............point well made!!!

Peace out.

game...set....and match

everyone is frustrated with DIAC but whining makes it even worse

some of us has waited years and years for this good news

a bit more waiting doesn't hurt does it?

Peace out.

Good on you mate, most of these people only recently joined the forum just for the sake of asking Gagan, they never contributed any useful information to the thread, pure selfish......Gagan himself waiting for a CO, he doesn't know when he may get processed, and yet these people asking the same questions again and again even though the answer is already given multiple time, they cant even bother to read previous pages to get the answer, if you are so frustrated go and call DIAC they will give accurate answer, how lazy are these useless members, got sick of reading their posts.....

Peace out.

Mate couldn't have agreed more. These stupid retard illiterate people just don't get it do they...First please learn some decent english for CHRIST's Sake..Second learn to have some Manners when talking to people on social forums...Thirdly stop acting f**g stupid and retards by asking the same f**g question again and again and again..for F***K sake it has reached such a Boiling point with these **** load of crap from these stupid people that some had to burst...Well said ZION..very well said indeed

GAGAN - Could you stop responding to the same questions again and again mate seriously enough. If you have new updates please post here otherwise just ignore these retards pls we all beg you. Specially the people asking you with big Plsssssssssssssss..I mean srsly WTF is wrong with these maniacs. get a life guys srsly

Peace out.

Well said Zion.Every one waiting since 2007-08.If you guys can wait for 3 years than wont heart in 3 month waiting.Gagan only can inform about particular category or subclass not about individual application.You have to sit tight and wait with patient.I have seen some one had started new thread with name " Ask GAGAN4321 when 175 going processed." It seem like when they come closer losing patience. Well done Zion again.

Hey all,

Pages of the cat 5 thread had increased with load of unnecessary information and it seems that we had lost track who is still waiting for CO and who's waiting for the PR grant. I knew there was an excel sheet at some point, who is maintaining that record?

My timeline:

Community Welfare CAT 5

TR lodged Aug 2009 - TR granted Sept 2011

885 lodged Sept 2011 -

Medical - Completed Nov 2012

PCC - Completed Nov 2012

Cheers

............to set things back on track I have a few observations for 885 subclass - Cat 5 885 applicants upto 18th Jun 2010 have been allocated CO's in the first week of March. Since then things have slowed down a bit for 885 processing due to increased number of applications in other higher categories.

If anyone else has more recent/meaningful updates pl share with the forum but no crap stuff!!!

Hi everyone, I m new to this forum..... I logged in 26 October 2010 ( G5 885 )....Been waiting for 2.5 years.......

Hi Pitt

I'm surprise that you have been waited for so long too given that you're on class 885, generally ppl who is on subclass 885 they will be processed super quick.

I'm on august 2010 not far ahead of you and still waiting......

Archived