New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Received email from CO...

he has asked for Police Checks and daughter's Bio page copies..

For how long are these police checks valid for?

got them done in April 2012

congratulations.

validity 1 year for both

can you share your visa subclass and date of application. thanx

Hi Raychow, any contact from CO?????

no news from my part, I booked medicals and AFP, I hope they don't expire before I get CO like last year, this visa application costing me fortune......

Contact by a co from team 23 last week require prove of my study and form 80 upload all doc last week now waiting for decision.. How about u Sam? Any co yet??

hi parissa

i submitted all requested docs in dec 2012, i got the reply from global health authorities that they are finalizing medicals form late nov 2012 application and mine can take number of weeks, i think you should get the good new pretty soon

175, april 2008

Hi rajmhrj;

Thanks for your reply. Did the CO ask to provide the Medical and PCC? She hasn't ask mine yet. I'm still waiting....... :( CO=Team 4

hi parissa,

both medical and pcc requested by the co

mine team 2

thanks

Hi rajmhrj;

Thanks for your reply. Did the CO ask to provide the Medical and PCC? She hasn't ask mine yet. I'm still waiting....... :( CO=Team 4

hi parissa,

both medical and pcc requested by the co

mine team 2

thanks

Hi rajmhrj;

Thanks again. MM I see. She didn't ask me PCC and Medical. Donno what to do!? Do I have to give medical and PCC bymyself and then send them. It seems it takes while for them to be check and finalize. Or because I'm giving them inside AUstralia the process is shorter. I'm so confused. I have lawyer. but it doesn't help att all.

Finger crossed. Hope to hear good news from your case ASAP.

REgards,

Parissa

Did you call DIAC Josh78?

Calling DIAC is a waste I would say... the operator like every call centre. Basically they will give you what on the immi website, if your lucky day the operator might be nice otherwise get the crap.

will get there..... lets wait...

Hi all,

I friend of mine Sept 2009 886 Family sponsor got PR yesterday....

I find the processing time is very inconsistent, on the Immi website it say processing is at Jan 2009 but then some of ppl which is at later date already been granted with their PR.

which mean the website is not getting updated? can we assume that Diac already processing application that is in late 2009 now?

Please advise, thanks.

TimeLine

7 October 2009 - Applied 886 (Community Welfare)

July 2012 - Changed to 885 on the basis of experience.

August 2012 - DIAC rejected the change due to experience after I applied the visa and gave the option to go back to 886 or get 7 in IELTS for 885. Lucky thing CO allcoated.

15 February 2013 - 7 each in IELTS

18 March 2013 - Visa Grant

Good luck everybody. Don't give up.

TimeLine

7 October 2009 - Applied 886 (Community Welfare)

July 2012 - Changed to 885 on the basis of experience.

August 2012 - DIAC rejected the change due to experience after I applied the visa and gave the option to go back to 886 or get 7 in IELTS for 885. Lucky thing CO allcoated.

15 February 2013 - 7 each in IELTS

18 March 2013 - Visa Grant

Good luck everybody. Don't give up.

I'm on FS 886, have 4 years of working experience in IT professional industry.

How about for me to changed to 885 based on the work experience that had in working in Australia?

Please advise, thanks.

So did you changed your application to 885 on basis of ielts or you had co on 886

Anu17, CO was allocated to me by support team when they changed my category from 886 to 885 without realizing that I can't chagne category on the basis of post visa applied experience. I should had the experience before I applied the visa. Even i didn't know that so I got CO allocated accidently who then advise me that due to legisilation they can't chagne my category but still gave me option to take IELTS or go back to 886. Initially I thought about going back to 886 then I just booked IELTS out of blue moon. Got 7 each. I didn't had to change my category after IELTS and toook almost a month to get visa once i submitted my IELTS score.

Archived