New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I find the processing time is very inconsistent, on the Immi website it say processing is at Jan 2009 but then some of ppl which is at later date already been granted with their PR.

which mean the website is not getting updated? can we assume that Diac already processing application that is in late 2009 now?

Please advise, thanks.

Advise is a big word for a common blog, we can't advise as this can be done only by professionals/migration agent.

I believe that DIAC update the website/allocation table, however there could be few or more application left within the earlier month that need to be assessed. you will find on the on previous pages of the blog that we discussed about DIAC processing timeline.

My sister in law applied 886 family sponsored in June 2010, got her PR in July 2012!!!! this sound unusual, but its the truth!!!! How DIAC works we do not really know.

Advise is a big word for a common blog, we can't advise as this can be done only by professionals/migration agent.

I believe that DIAC update the website/allocation table, however there could be few or more application left within the earlier month that need to be assessed. you will find on the on previous pages of the blog that we discussed about DIAC processing timeline.

My sister in law applied 886 family sponsored in June 2010, got her PR in July 2012!!!! this sound unusual, but its the truth!!!! How DIAC works we do not really know.

lucky her, mine if on August 2010 & no any news at all :(

Calling DIAC is a waste I would say... the operator like every call centre. Basically they will give you what on the immi website, if your lucky day the operator might be nice otherwise get the crap.

will get there..... lets wait...

I am already there (got my PR early this year). Just like to know how my fellow G5 brothers and sisters are doing ( hope they'll get off the boat quickly as well).

Archived