New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi guys, have you heard anything about 175 Visa? I've applied as a Systems Manager.(22 Jan. 2009) Unfortunately, it has stopped on 21th May 2008.

I've applied as Hairdresser 6 Aug 2008. It stopped near to me and 3 months not moving at all.

After waiting 4 years..

here comes the good news...

APPLICATION APPROVED.. 21-03-2013

886 FS E-lodged 28-02-2009

team 23.

do not loose hope....everything will be alright

who is your co>< i been waiting for 10 day after i upload everything><

Hi guys, I am new here and I would like to ask something about my situation if you guys are okay.

I have CO allocated to my file but haven't contacted yet for additional documents..

(I don't even know who is my CO yet) just got received e mail that my file has been allocated to CO when my agent asked to DIAC but nothing has been updated yet...

And I called DIAC yesterday and asked about this situation, then they said

"Your application was allocated to CO on 6/MAR/2013 but you need to be patient till you get the respond from the CO, I can't do anything with that because they are very busy, JUST WAIT that's all you need to do at this stage"

arghhh... So stressful.. it's been over 2 weeks since my case has allocated to CO but has not been updated anything so far, well...... dunno what to do.

ANY IDEAS?

886FS 27/FEB/2009

Hi guys, I am new here and I would like to ask something about my situation if you guys are okay.

I have CO allocated to my file but haven't contacted yet for additional documents..

(I don't even know who is my CO yet) just got received e mail that my file has been allocated to CO when my agent asked to DIAC but nothing has been updated yet...

And I called DIAC yesterday and asked about this situation, then they said

"Your application was allocated to CO on 6/MAR/2013 but you need to be patient till you get the respond from the CO, I can't do anything with that because they are very busy, JUST WAIT that's all you need to do at this stage"

arghhh... So stressful.. it's been over 2 weeks since my case has allocated to CO but has not been updated anything so far, well...... dunno what to do.

ANY IDEAS?

886FS 27/FEB/2009

Just sit tight he/she will contact you soon

co is relly very busy~~i been complete all doc for 10 day~now still waitingT>T

added: ENTER SARCASM

/deciphers above post in quote:

You are in a thread with over 100s of people who hasn't even seen a communication from DIAC for over 3 years, yet you whinge of 10 days wait, WITH a Case Officer?

/starts judging:

you whinging son of a ratbag, will you

/enter courtesy:

PLEASE

/inserts swear to emphasise a point

****ing

/and then the said point:

STFU and stop posting your useless whinging?

/share an advice

go study some more English writing instead of wasting your time.

stick with Chinese message board.

/awaits banhammer coz really, at this stage I am really asking for it I guess.

/end

After waiting 4 years..

here comes the good news...

APPLICATION APPROVED.. 21-03-2013

886 FS E-lodged 28-02-2009

team 23.

do not loose hope....everything will be alright

ur case approval is a source of gr8 encouragement to us as it shows that FS applicants have started being looked at even though its a different subclass.congrats bouncing jazz.hope u bounce more now!

case officer has been allocated to my application, He didn't ask for any documents as he needs to review my file before asking for additional documents, not sure which team he belongs to as these information given to me by my agent.

applied 28/01/2009

VB886

I wish same news to all Cat 5 applicants

case officer has been allocated to my application, He didn't ask for any documents as he needs to review my file before asking for additional documents, not sure which team he belongs to as these information given to me by my agent.

applied 28/01/2009

VB886

Congrets sam2009

applied 28/01/2009

VB886

Told ya mate..good luck for the speedy grant

Archived