New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

We would like to share a good news here.

After 4 years waiting, CO has been allocated to our application on 26 March. We are also adding our newborn baby to the application

Team 23, CO name:Vicki Askham

A bit weird, She only requested Skill Assessment so far, I guess she will request more documents eg: police check, Health check

Applied on 04/05/2009, Finance 886 FS

Congrets its good news.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After 4 years waiting, CO has been allocated to our application on 26 March. We are also adding our newborn baby to the application

Team 23,

A bit weird, She only requested Skill Assessment so far, I guess she will request more documents eg: police check, Health check

Hi kkcc123, Congratulation mate, I have got the same team nco.. my application date is dec2008 and co allocated 4th march, medicals done 12th march.. she initially asked me for medicals and 900 hour work evidence (as mine was volunteer) .. 25th of march she asked for form 1277 which i submitted today... now fingers crossed!! at least get ready with form 1277 as this was asked to all sponsored applicats i know!!

Good luck :))

(remove co name from post)

Hi kkcc123, Congratulation mate, I have got the same team nco.. my application date is dec2008 and co allocated 4th march, medicals done 12th march.. she initially asked me for medicals and 900 hour work evidence (as mine was volunteer) .. 25th of march she asked for form 1277 which i submitted today... now fingers crossed!! at least get ready with form 1277 as this was asked to all sponsored applicats i know!!

Hey Aasha,

Are you an online applicant or paper based? Just curious why they are asking for Form 1277 when online applicants can submit their sponsorship form online unless you aren't one.

Team 23, CO name:Vicki

Are you paper based or online applicant???

Congrats Kckc. So they up to May now for 886 FS... Its looking good things seem to be moving now... You should remove the CO name or just give the first name of your CO. Have you upload all documents? like police check and medical? if not go for it... Goodluck.

Have removed CO surname。

I have uploaded only Skill assessment. CO requested

Is that mean that CO will request further documents from us like 1277

Hey Aasha,

Are you an online applicant or paper based? Just curious why they are asking for Form 1277 when online applicants can submit their sponsorship form online unless you aren't one.

Hi Xenos1987,

I am online applicant, form 1277 is filled by your sponsor, so my assumption is they wanna make sure if your sponsor (after 4 yrs) is still ready to sponsor you or not.

Yuuuupp,still security checks,it's very frustrating but hey what can you do.

Hi Khan,

After security check they ll refer the medicals and another wait. Is not it some way to take more and more time on applications?

My medicals got referred now long wait without any timeline.

Wishes for you always.

:)

Annoisa

Hi Khan,

After security check they ll refer the medicals and another wait. Is not it some way to take more and more time on applications?

My medicals got referred now long wait without any timeline.

Wishes for you always.

:)

Annoisa

Annoisa, I was under the impression that medical is only referred if the initial tests had found certain medical issues?

Finally after 4 yrs and 3 months "Application Approved" Patience paid off :)

Cook FS 886 Date of Application : Dec 2008

My time line : Application date : dec2008

Co allocated : 4th march

CO initially asked me ( as I applied on my own) for medicals and 900 hour work evidence (as mine was volunteer) i was asked for proof of work evidence and how did i support myself financially during that period of volunteer work, sent email and work experience letter (same which we provided for TRA) medicals finalised 12th march.. 25th of march she asked for form 1277

which was submitted on 28th and got PR within 3 hours...

PR Grant 28th march 2013

Hope this helps!! May Almighty makes it easy for all out there!!

Thanks for all your support & Wish u all a speedy grant ..... :)

Finally after 4 yrs and 3 months "Application Approved" Patience paid off :)

Cook FS 886 Date of Application : Dec 2008

Co Allocated : 4th March

Application Approved 28th March

Thanks for all your support & Wish u all a speedy grant ..... :)

Congrats Aasha, you are the first FS 866 in the thread to give us the good news, the rest of the 866 should follow soon so those without COs just sit tight, get your papers ready and most of you (till some date in 2010) should be clear before july. OK, this is purely my prediction based on purely my instincts so don't take it as official!

Great Aasha, celebrate and enjoy the weekend!

Archived