New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
885 fast laning sounds good, but looking at the 885 processing speed since the new year, I have my doubts regarding 885 fast laning!!!

I agree with you they slowed down after jan but still 3 months to go untill this financial year to finish., so finger crossed:) . They still have some quota to fullfill ...so stay positive.

Sorry for getting late to post.I was allocated CO on 2nd of November from team 4.As my blood pressure was bit high on the day of my medical,therefore i am still waiting for my medical to get finalized .I will let u all know when i get that golden e-mail of my visa grant.

Hi Rani,

Not sure If you are checking this Forum anymore or not. But if Yes It would be great as we have same CO team, answer my questions.

What was your major? were you from high risk Country? How long did it take from CO allocation till Visa Granted? I'm waiting since Nov and have no idea what is going on! Did you provide Medical and PCC by yourself or you've been asked by CO to provide them?

Sorry for asking many question.

Hi Sam it only in Victoria labor day and Tasmania 8 hours day and Canberra day in ACT.... not NSW,WA,SA,NT and Qld have public holifay......Update can be tomorrow....

Hi Saras, Sam, etc. It's a Public Holiday in Adelaide, SA today also. It's Adelaide Cup Day. Back to work tomorrow :)

Hi Saras, Sam, etc. It's a Public Holiday in Adelaide, SA today also. It's Adelaide Cup Day. Back to work tomorrow :)

...............so wat r the co's @ brisbane processing centre doing there! Joining there counterparts in being counter-productive.......SLACKERSSS

...............so wat r the co's @ brisbane processing centre doing there! Joining there counterparts in being counter-productive.......SLACKERSSS

?? Who cares what's going on in Qld? Most of the Cat 5's and the updates come out of Adelaide GSM office. I was responding to Saras and Sams post, quite clearly, so if you've nothing constructive to say on this thread, go and start your own please.

As for being slackers, don't you think people are entitled to take their holidays? I'm sure you don't work 365 days per year ;)

?? Who cares what's going on in Qld? Most of the Cat 5's and the updates come out of Adelaide GSM office. I was responding to Saras and Sams post, quite clearly, so if you've nothing constructive to say on this thread, go and start your own please.

As for being slackers, don't you think people are entitled to take their holidays? I'm sure you don't work 365 days per year ;)

Mate appreciate ur sensitivity but my comment was not directed at u but DIAC going slow with da processing! Sorry if it read offensive to u

Also, there are 885 online people who do care whats going on in Qld. This thread is a G5 forum and sometimes I have seen long waits and frustrations getting the better of us so take it EASY mate!!!

Again and just to clarify the term "slackers" was used bcoz so many valid 885, 886, 175, 176 .........applications have been dumped into G5 in an illogical way and being delayed for months - it's nothing about/against people n and their holidays

Happy Labour Day - belated!

I think he not saying you slackers.I m sure he saying to Immi people slackers. Please Dont take personnel y.

[TABLE=class: tableborder, width: 1]

[TR]

[TH=bgcolor: #ECECEC]Visa Subclass[/TH]

[TH=bgcolor: #ECECEC]Priority Group 3[/TH]

[TH=bgcolor: #ECECEC]Priority Group 4[/TH]

[TH=bgcolor: #ECECEC]Priority Group 5[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]189 Skilled – Independent[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Within 10 weeks of lodgement **[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]190 Skilled - Nominated[/TD]

[TD]Within 5 weeks of lodgement[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]489 Skilled - Regional[/TD]

[TD]Within 5 weeks of lodgement[/TD]

[TD]Within 10 weeks of lodgement **[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]175 Skilled – Independent[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]All applications allocated[/TD]

[TD]21 May 2008[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]176 Skilled – Sponsored[/TD]

[TD]Within 6 weeks of an approved nomination[/TD]

[TD]Allocation not commenced*[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]475 Skilled – Regional Sponsored[/TD]

[TD]Allocation not commenced*[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]496 Skilled – Designated Area Sponsored[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]4 August 2006*[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]885 Skilled – Independent[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]20 May 2010[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]886 Skilled – Sponsored

(e-lodged)[/TD]

[TD]1 June 2012*[/TD]

[TD]1 March 2009*[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]886 Skilled – Sponsored (paper)[/TD]

[TD]1 June 2012*[/TD]

[TD]5 January 2009*[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]487 Skilled – Regional Sponsored

(e-lodged)[/TD]

[TD]1 June 2012*[/TD]

[TD]1 March 2009*[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]487 Skilled – Regional Sponsored (paper)[/TD]

[TD]1 June 2012*[/TD]

[TD]5 January 2009*

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Some movement in most cases. Hoping that my category (176-FS, Category 5) shows movement in the next few weeks/months. . . :(

Gagan: Any update on 176 FS - Priority 5 in light of the above update will be very much appreciated . . .

Wonderful. Offshore have finally started moving!! First movement in 496s (though when you see applicants from 2006 you really have to wonder what the hell has been going on!!). Hopefully there aren't too many 496s left and the 475/176 will appear in the next update. This, surely, should be the start of good news for all :)

i am wondering why DIAC is not updating allocation table

Hi Loveuall, i've just noticed that DIAC has just updated the 886 FS processing time, after several mths stuck at December 2008.

but looking at the new processing time January 2009, it is still moving slowly.....hai......................

1 of march 2009 886

team 23

waiting co contact

Congratulations Raychow,

i called DIAC this morning, the officer told me my application has been flagged for a case officer, but no case officer appointed yet but i should have one very soon

applied 886 Jan 29, 2009

Finally I see a date on 496, we have kept waiting for a over 7 yrs. Hopefully there will be regular updates in coming weeks.

7 years wow......

I'm impressed with your patient......

I really hope good news will came soon for you.

Archived