New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks Ricky and all of you, its true there is no real evidence that x ray can harm the baby, but will the medical centre let me do the xray test or not? that's the big question. I ll try to call them tomorrow and see what they advise as well I ll contact my case officer. this life is funny after waiting for over 4 years for CO, now I have one but I can not go ahead with my checks.... but at the end my baby is worth to me than anything in life. we ll see what will happen... thank you guys

I agree with you Sam, your baby is worth to you and your wife than anything in life.....

Good Luck Sam....

hi guys urgently need help. Case officer requested medical checks from myself (main applicant) and my wife, the problem is my wife is 1 month pregnant, and I think she will not be allowed to have X ray test. is this true?. my other question will decision on my application stays on hold until my baby birth which then my wife can have her medical test? or they can process my application and my wife turn comes later after birth? please I need help

Hi Sam 2009,

Congratulation for the good news. My friend had a same position. She explained to the CO that she is Pregnant and she couldn't take the X-Ray. So this will be postponed upon her delivery. As far as I know they process the application (main and Second) together.

Keep update us on your case.

Regards,

Parissa

Hi Gagan4321....How about 886 FS??

You have to ask the same question again and again and again and again ..like literally same thing again and again and again...R FOR REAL ?? GET A LIFE PLS and just sit tight..its all happening right now. GAGAN is not a magician with a MAGIC WAND.

whether Gagan wants to answer or not it is entirely up to him but what is your problem RickyD. Gagan has given us hope all the time and this forum is our HOPE.God bless Gagan. just get chilled Ricky...everything going to be all right.:biggrin:

whether Gagan wants to answer or not it is entirely up to him but what is your problem RickyD. Gagan has given us hope all the time and this forum is our HOPE.God bless Gagan. just get chilled Ricky...everything going to be all right.:biggrin:

Take a chill pills guys.It doesnt look good to keep asking same question.every one here waiting from long time so waiting bit longer will not hurt.If person can read the allocation table update from immi website before they ask,And GAGAN1234 already said that before that the quota is increased from 4200 to ~12000.If person asking is active member of forum than he/She should check the previous posts. Asking again again and again not make any difference than increasing the no of pages of thread.So please check the previous post and come up with genuine question.This thread had covered lot of question if person check all the pages he or she will definitely get their answer for sure.

you're new here (pardon if im mistaken), but the majority of us in this thread goes way back several years being a member

asking the same question over and over again does not bring hope

it only brings despair because it keeps reminding people in 886 FS that they are still a long way to go if not the government change its rule again

the first 2 years i waited i've got into a depression because keep hoping and keep dreaming 886 FS moved, i know it, you know it, everybody knows it...no need to reminded again and again about our collective situation

2 week waiting~~and still waiting~~LOL

again...you already got a CO, whining again and again does not help anyone

if you want to whine, e-mail your CO, call your CO, submit a letter to DIAC

dont expect the world to revolve around you because you waited a long time

edit: my girlfriend got allocated to a CO from november last year, she's still waiting for any progress....mate...you're not the ONLY one who wait

if anyone remembers, virtualbajwa (pardon if i wrote the wrong username), he waited for 7+ years and when he finally got his PR, THAT gave us hope

not whining about how slow your CO process your application

Ricky's frustration is not uncommon among us, i for one share his frustration with all of this

LOL bro~~here is forum~~~Free speech area~

chill bro chill~~~

sometime pressure u need to find a space to let it spread out my frd~~

Free speech area..... that doesnt mean you keep updating your ache..use FB to do it.This forum for right question-answer not for updating our whining .Sorry if I am too rude.Keep patience raychow.. and keep it up to you..... there are many applicant here they havnt got CO...you lucky enough so keep patience...so think about other and have big chill pill.

at last I GOT CO toDay from Team 23.

Asked for medical,AFP,Overseas Police, form 80,form 1221.

i applied by myself and Really Happy to See this E-mail in MAIL BOX midday.

886 FS COOK,applied on 22 april 2009

gratz which co you got?

at last I GOT CO toDay from Team 23.

Asked for medical,AFP,Overseas Police, form 80,form 1221.

i applied by myself and Really Happy to See this E-mail in MAIL BOX midday.

886 FS COOK,applied on 22 april 2009

Congrets Nitin.Upload docs and keep patience you will get it.

You have to ask the same question again and again and again and again ..like literally same thing again and again and again...R FOR REAL ?? GET A LIFE PLS and just sit tight..its all happening right now. GAGAN is not a magician with a MAGIC WAND.

rightly said ricky.please dont kill the messenger. agreed u guys r excited and edgy but gagan isnt here to answer each and everyone individually.please search previous pages of this thread and u will find that gagan has answered all these questions.things will happen sooner or later.just sit tight.

Free speech area..... that doesnt mean you keep updating your ache..use FB to do it.This forum for right question-answer not for updating our whining .Sorry if I am too rude.Keep patience raychow.. and keep it up to you..... there are many applicant here they havnt got CO...you lucky enough so keep patience...so think about other and have big chill pill.

rightly said saras712.

chill bro chill~~~

Free speech area ey? If this forum was indeed a free speech area I would be saying:

You and your idiotic Asian way of writing with absolutely no fecking grammer makes me feel like I have f ucking diabete everytime. I am an Asian too so you can't call me a racist. You applied as a cook if I am not mistaken? Go cook some more bok choy.

Oh and I am chilled. So chilled I can't give a two **** about your feelings or emotion. Piss off you dickface.

But sadly this place isn't a place for free speech. Oh hang on...

chill bro chill~~~

you are one guy raychow I tell u..so annoying so annoying that I feel like hitting my head on the laptop...you do your same stupid antiques on FB too..we really should start name-shame game here..srsly mate first of all get back to the ELICOS class and try and put together a proper sentence with no grammatical error..it srsly IRRITATES people...no one wants to know here how dumb, nuts, waste of a human being you are..just stay where you are and stop your nonsense f***g useless updates.

Free speech area ey? If this forum was indeed a free speech area I would be saying:

But sadly this place isn't a place for free speech. Oh hang on...

haha thats what I am talking about..well said Zionking...some people only get the hard way

Archived