176 lodged June 2011 Gang

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well not been on for a wile but got a update house been up for sale just over 2 weeks and weve accepted a offer today now the fun begins do we go in feb or rent til june and go then big decisions

Wow that is really good news, hope ours goes as quick when it goes on !:wink:

Let us all know what you decide to do........:biggrin:

well not been on for a wile but got a update house been up for sale just over 2 weeks and weve accepted a offer today now the fun begins do we go in feb or rent til june and go then big decisions

Great news! We made the decision this week that we'll put ours on the market after Christmas, as we were thinking of trying to rent it but have decided to try and sell instead. Hope we're as lucky!

We sold our house, and I think once its away, you willcthink what am I waiting for! So I say go in Feb, if you can get everything organised in time.

we are off on 2nd March, which is 12 weeks tomorrow!!

Donna xx

Okay, it's taken what seems like an age to get here, but finally, this morning at 0200 hours, we had our visa granted!! :jiggy:We are over the moon! What a great christmas present! :xmas4: Can't wait to get things underway now for the big move (don't know where to start!)

We just wanted to thank all in this thread and others who have helped us by answering questions we've had etc. We are very grateful to you all!

Congratulations!!

Okay, it's taken what seems like an age to get here, but finally, this morning at 0200 hours, we had our visa granted!! :jiggy:We are over the moon! What a great christmas present! :xmas4: Can't wait to get things underway now for the big move (don't know where to start!)

We just wanted to thank all in this thread and others who have helped us by answering questions we've had etc. We are very grateful to you all!

well my friends ita been a long time since i visited you all ,

First of all well done & big congratulations on getting your visa JUSTIN soooo pleased for you & donna well done by looks of your timeline you will be going soon . and off course big congrats to all the other guys who got there golden ticket ..

:biggrin:

Well ive been busy with work life as per normal and was well sick with this flu crappy virus which was going around took me awhile to shake it off . a right bloody pain in the ass lol.. Then to top it off cldnt rbr me password so cldnt get on but with this new site all done in seconds whoop whoop.

well dean & i are getting all our stuff together for the removals at the end of the month but typical me cant really decise which one yet to go with DORREE BONNER OR PICKFORDS :wub: guess ill be on the phone tom its quite now so they said so all will be ok i hope !!!. Well my friends please cld you all update me on where you all stand at the moment as it would be great to catch up with you all , and i shd be on more now as only have a few more weeks left at work jan 31st then off to to egypt Feb 6th so cant wait , cld do with a holiday after all this stress ah ..

WELL cant wait ti here from you all spk soon with love

susan xxxxx :wubclub:

oh bloody hell nearly forgot !!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

AND WHAT A FANTASTIC NEW LIFE

TO US ALL IN OZ FOR 2012 XX

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks Suzy, good to hear your plans are cracking on a pace. We won't be out until late Sept at the earliest so you can guide us along from your experience :cute:

Going to be taking some time off work in Jan to crack on with getting the house looking good to sell.................hopefully !

Have a great time in Egypt, we loved it when we went a couple of years ago.

Justin x

Guest thekelbos

Hey June Gang

Sorry for the lack of posting! Hope you all had a great Christmas and are looking forward to the new year! Congratulations to all the newbies!

Right we decided to start a blog on here months ago only realised to day we didn;t actually publish it :embarrassed:! So we've now published it and have put a fair bit of detail on it on things we've done in the past 5 weeks since being here. Have a read and hopefully its helpful to some of you. As and when we come across things we think may or may not be of use we'll update the blog and post on here to say we've done so!

Happy New Year, love the new look by the way! :jiggy:

Hey all,

My partner Dan and I read Lisa's and Lee's blog and it's fantastic, one of the most useful things I have read so far for WA! Thanks both and well done on the move.

I look forward to an update in the future...we too are interested in learning more on this build and land packages.

Thanks again,

Lucy xx

Hey June Gang

Sorry for the lack of posting! Hope you all had a great Christmas and are looking forward to the new year! Congratulations to all the newbies!

Right we decided to start a blog on here months ago only realised to day we didn;t actually publish it :embarrassed:! So we've now published it and have put a fair bit of detail on it on things we've done in the past 5 weeks since being here. Have a read and hopefully its helpful to some of you. As and when we come across things we think may or may not be of use we'll update the blog and post on here to say we've done so!

Happy New Year, love the new look by the way! :jiggy:

Happy New year to everyone

Looks like we've all been a bit quiet on here of late :-)

I can't believe we only have just over 7 week to go before our move - its amazing how much stuff you realise you've got until you start trying to get rid of it!!!

Will definately check our ur Blog Lucy I'm sure it will be useful to us all yet to arrive :-)

Est

Archived