176 lodged May 2011 Gang

Linseyloo we lodged the day before you.Sure you will here something this week fingersand everything else crossed for you.:smile:

Thank you also papasmurf. It's g8t t hear that, our agents laughed wen we told them u guys were getting CO's..... Not sure why?!?! Our agents thinks me and Darren (hubby) r ovr reacting a bit. You do worry if something's gone wrong etc.

Anyway best of luck for the rest!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest papasmurf

They have asked for form 80,passport photos again agent has uploaded them again. They also said insufficient employment evidence even though TRA approved ? agent said she will just upload the references again that there is enough evidence ?? They have also sent a form 1022 a change of circumstances form agent said just sign to say nothing has changed thats it lol I have just filled in police checks and I am questioning myself have I comitted a crime I know I havent lol

They have asked for form 80,passport photos again agent has uploaded them again. They also said insufficient employment evidence even though TRA approved ? agent said she will just upload the references again that there is enough evidence ?? They have also sent a form 1022 a change of circumstances form agent said just sign to say nothing has changed thats it lol I have just filled in police checks and I am questioning myself have I comitted a crime I know I havent lol

we got asked for more employment info, if they are not satisfied with just your reference i wouldnt just upload it agan. we had only uploaded our reference but when we got asked for more we uploaded things like contract, payslips and p60's and info on day to day jobs.

Guest papasmurf

Thankd Pedley our references have all that info on them I will email our agent regarding this but right now I am going to have a well deserved glass of wine cause if I see another form today I will scream lol

Guest morris75

hiya, ha ha do they like to ask everyone the same we also got to complete form 80 and form 1022, what are they????? also more work evidence, might need to just email some as attachments as you cant upload big files, we only uploaded work ref. We will maybe go on and upload payslips, p60, and stuff we gave TRA, seems silly since you had to provide all this to pass TRA eh. Also a couple of our birth cert did not open so will need to re do them. Im totally confused as to these 2 forms tho and any help would be great. Thanks

Guest morris75

did you write it out then scan in or did u do through comp and type out into spaces then email these silly forms?

Guest morris75

sorry to be a pain, it has under request checklist under my name - form 80 and also under my oh name - form 80 does that mean we both need to fill this in even tho its only him that is the main applicant?

Guest papasmurf

I did forms on computer and emailed them form 80 I did for both of us two forms. we sent these when we lodged so why there asking for them again no idea I give up trying to work it out.It will all be worth it when we get our visa's.

Guest lexylou

Had our medicals done in Edinburgh today and it was such a straight forward process. Jennifer who handles all the paperwork is really nice and helpful and so to were the nurses and the consultant. On arrival you have digital photo taken of yourself for ehealth purposes. You then go into another lounge and are asked to give a urine sample. You are then taken for your height, weight and eye sight test (read two lines from chart on wall). After that you go into another room and get your bp recorded and then give blood for the HIV test. After that you are seen by the consultant to have a chat about your medical history and to ask him any questions. He then examines your eyes, ears, teeth and then listens to your heart and lungs and then thats it. There were 5 of us and it took around 2 hours (managed to see Andy Murray on their telly in between examinations).

Came on and me being me (ass making buttons) checed our online status and for the first time some of the health documents have been received woo hoo. Consultant stated that he should have completed all the requirements by Friday.

Gillian

Guest Vleighw

DIAC/IMMI email now says everyone who has applied up to 10th June now has a case officer - eh? I called VIC government and they received the confirmation from DIAC yesterday so hopefully that means my case officer has started ticking off all my documents - but no change of status online and no email.

Processing Dates

Applicants who lodged a GSM application before the following dates have been contacted by a case officer:

Priority Group 2

*Priority 2 applications are currently being allocated within two weeks of DIAC receiving confirmation of a valid nomination from the relevant State/ Territory Government. Applicants in priority group 2 are therefore encouraged, where possible, to provide decision ready applications to enable efficient processing and finalisation of their applications.

Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) subclass 176

VE 176 (e-lodged): 10 June 2011

VE 176 (paper): 10 June 2011

Skilled – Sponsored (Residence) subclass 886:

VB 886 (e-lodged) 10 June 2011

VB 886 (paper): 10 June 2011

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 475

VF 475 (e-lodged): 10 June 2011

VF 475 (paper): 10 June 2011

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 487

VC 487 (e-lodged) 10 June 2011

VC 487 (paper): 10 June 2011

ARGHHHH

Guest Anitk
DIAC/IMMI email now says everyone who has applied up to 10th June now has a case officer - eh? I called VIC government and they received the confirmation from DIAC yesterday so hopefully that means my case officer has started ticking off all my documents - but no change of status online and no email.

Processing Dates

Applicants who lodged a GSM application before the following dates have been contacted by a case officer:

Priority Group 2

*Priority 2 applications are currently being allocated within two weeks of DIAC receiving confirmation of a valid nomination from the relevant State/ Territory Government. Applicants in priority group 2 are therefore encouraged, where possible, to provide decision ready applications to enable efficient processing and finalisation of their applications.

Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) subclass 176

VE 176 (e-lodged): 10 June 2011

VE 176 (paper): 10 June 2011

Skilled – Sponsored (Residence) subclass 886:

VB 886 (e-lodged) 10 June 2011

VB 886 (paper): 10 June 2011

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 475

VF 475 (e-lodged): 10 June 2011

VF 475 (paper): 10 June 2011

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 487

VC 487 (e-lodged) 10 June 2011

VC 487 (paper): 10 June 2011

ARGHHHH

Hi, when did u lodged your application. I send mine on 26th May but no CO yet. other than a pre printed text they are not replying specifically to my email.

Guest bowow2011
Hi just thought i'd add our time frame:-

Name: Bowow2011

Date of Visa application: 28th April 2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Electrician

Visa type: 176 Skilled Sponsored

Which State Sponsored: WA

Date of SMP Applications:

Date of SMP Granted:

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Medicals submitted: 15th June 2011

Police check submitted: 17th June

Date CO assigned: 31st May

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted: still waiting :daydreaming:

Hi medical's set to finalise is this good??

Guest bowow2011
Finalised = passed!

Good news. If everything else says "met" it shouldn't be long now!

Thanks Chris..... getting very excited and nervous now, hopefully should be tomorrow, think they may have clocked off for the day now :wink:

Guest Horizone
I'm on team 2 just heard from my co everything is met except medicals which are in sept.

Hi,

Why did you booked Meds such far date.

I am sorry if I am asking a question which you already answered in previous post.

Thanks.

Horizone.

Hi,

Why did you booked Meds such far date.

I am sorry if I am asking a question which you already answered in previous post.

Thanks.

Horizone.

We are going to do the same. We need to make the validation date as late as possible to allow time to sell the house and the kids to finish the next school year.

If you are OK to go sooner then book meds ASAP ! :wink:

Guest Horizone
We are going to do the same. We need to make the validation date as late as possible to allow time to sell the house and the kids to finish the next school year.

If you are OK to go sooner then book meds ASAP ! :wink:

Have u received Pre-Grant letter?

Thanks,

Horizone.

Guest tarchik
Have u received Pre-Grant letter?

Thanks,

Horizone.

What is a Pre Grant letter and what does it say? I do not know what it is as we are using an agent. Did you receive it yourself?

Guest Horizone
What is a Pre Grant letter and what does it say? I do not know what it is as we are using an agent. Did you receive it yourself?

Hi,

I also dont know:goofy:. I saw in some threads people talk about Pre Grant letter..

Please reply .. if any one who knows what is "Pre Grant Letter"???

many thanks,

horizone

Hi,

I also dont know:goofy:. I saw in some threads people talk about Pre Grant letter..

Please reply .. if any one who knows what is "Pre Grant Letter"???

many thanks,

horizone

Not sure what that is at all :confused:

I'm on team 2 just heard from my co everything is met except medicals which are in sept.

Hey bensdad, can you put your timeline up? our document checklist everything is still required! How frustrating as were in team two as well. we are checking every day. had our meds last week and doc said she would be sending them to ehealth today. hopefully were have some news in the morning.

Archived