176 lodged May 2011 Gang

Guest LB2011
Hi. We are still waiting for a case officer. Received email from WA on 25/05/11 that they sent ss confirmation. Anyone else waiting who lodged about the same time?

Regaqrds, Michelle

Hi Michelle,

We lodged on the 25th and only got a case officer today. We called the DIAC last thursday as we were worried as some people who had lodged on or after the 25th had a co and they said that it was in the que and it was another 1-2 week wait. Might be worth giving them a call if it puts your mind at rest.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi. We are still waiting for a case officer. Received email from WA on 25/05/11 that they sent ss confirmation. Anyone else waiting who lodged about the same time?

Regaqrds, Michelle

Hi there Michelle. We r in the same boat. We lodged on the 25th May. WA confirm 1100 was sent on the 31st may. No CO yet?!? It's driving us mad here with worry. Pcs due t arrive by 27th June then our meds booked nxt Thursday cannot wait for them t b ovr!! Our agents emailed DIAC last thurs t check whether our form had arrived but no news?

I'm trying t look on the bright side, if they don't contact mayb everything is ok........ But it is Stil worrying why some get COs aft us!?!?

Anyway best of luck this week!!

Wil phone them I think nxt wk as I can't take another wkend of waiting.

Lol

Linsey

Guest papasmurf

Hello all applies for 176 on 25/5/11 looked on tracking its saying processing commenced but saying all our documents are required when they were all uploaded with the application our immgration officer said so I have basically no idea fingers crossed will get a C/O appointed soon :confused:

Guest PerthHopeful

Fingers crossed for a case officer for you... This waiting is terrible isn't it? My nerves...

A year from now, we will all be in Australia, and will think back and wonder why we were panicing so much :-)

Never had to deal with anything as nerve-wrecking as this....:eek:

Our PCCs from South Africa have still not arrived - it has now been 4 weeks, and I believe it will take another 4 weeks :-( - positive thinking...

Fingers crossed for a case officer for you... This waiting is terrible isn't it? My nerves...

A year from now, we will all be in Australia, and will think back and wonder why we were panicing so much :-)

Never had to deal with anything as nerve-wrecking as this....:eek:

Our PCCs from South Africa have still not arrived - it has now been 4 weeks, and I believe it will take another 4 weeks :-( - positive thinking...

Oh bless u perthhopeful. I understand, we started our journey in 2009. I started a journal then and it's amazing wat u go through, it's worth doin. We thought then it would take a few months!!!

I hope nxt yr I'm sat on a v nice hot beach somewhere with a v cold beer laughing at myself for been ovr the top!! :)

Wishing u lots of luck xx

Guest PerthHopeful
Hello all applies for 176 on 25/5/11 looked on tracking its saying processing commenced but saying all our documents are required when they were all uploaded with the application our immgration officer said so I have basically no idea fingers crossed will get a C/O appointed soon :confused:

Hi papasmurf - when DIAC put the documents on the system, for some reason, it will say that all of the documents are required still (even though they were uploaded), until a case officer is asigned, and then it will say "processing further" or something to that effect...and then you can go into your "check list" and see if anything else is needed from you.

Hope you get a CO sooooooon!

Guest PerthHopeful
Oh bless u perthhopeful. I understand, we started our journey in 2009. I started a journal then and it's amazing wat u go through, it's worth doin. We thought then it would take a few months!!!

I hope nxt yr I'm sat on a v nice hot beach somewhere with a v cold beer laughing at myself for been ovr the top!! :)

Wishing u lots of luck xx

Thanks so much LinseyLoo... A hot beach and a cold one sounds just perfect - I just know I am going to be laughing at myself when we get there ... A journal is such a good idea...

Hi if you lodged your application on-line you will automatically put forward for e-health, hope this helps xx

thats what we thought, we have downloaded the forms from our visa application and have also phoned maidenhead today but they have said we are not on the list for ehealth, dont know what else to do, getting abit panicy now as meds are on thursday!! co said that once we download forms we should go on the list ... well this obv hasnt happened. going to ring our co tonight and i can only find an email to contact ehealth.

Guest annerichard
Got the magical call from our agent today. We have our visa!! Can't believe it! Kindly turn up PURPLE!!!! Yippee!!! That means when we enter Oz next Tuesday it will be on our 176 visa so we won't need to leave for it to be granted now! One less thing to worry about!!

Good luck everyone, they seem to be processing so quickly at the moment so hopefully it won't be long.

Emma

CONGRATULATIONS you guys, please let us all know how it goes i am so pleased for you well done

Anne and Richard

Guest bowow2011
thats what we thought, we have downloaded the forms from our visa application and have also phoned maidenhead today but they have said we are not on the list for ehealth, dont know what else to do, getting abit panicy now as meds are on thursday!! co said that once we download forms we should go on the list ... well this obv hasnt happened. going to ring our co tonight and i can only find an email to contact ehealth.

Hi Pedley that's what our medical centre said too but I rang our agent and she said as long as we lodged online and have correct med forms if you are on line this should have an EH before or after the number on the top right hand side of the forms, keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Guest lexylou

Hi Jo,

got a very speedy response/email this morning from our case officer which states:

"It appears that you may not have downloaded the Health forms from your E-Application which can affect the ability for your eHealth provider to access your information.

Please follow the prompts on the following page: https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

Once inside this page you can select the "Document Checklist" hyperlink and this will take you to the page where you can download your medical forms.

After a short wait you should then be able to contact your E-health provider and your details should be available.

I came home this evening and I downloaded and printed the forms for each of us to take with us on Monday. So I will give Edinburgh a call tomorrow and find out if that is us now on the system. Hope this helps.

Gillian

Guest lexylou
Got the magical call from our agent today. We have our visa!! Can't believe it! Kindly turn up PURPLE!!!! Yippee!!! That means when we enter Oz next Tuesday it will be on our 176 visa so we won't need to leave for it to be granted now! One less thing to worry about!!

Good luck everyone, they seem to be processing so quickly at the moment so hopefully it won't be long.

Emma

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS :yes::yes::yes:

Guest lexylou
We found out this morning that we have been allocated a co :jiggy:. Still a way to go but feel we are getting there now.

Fantastic news.

Hi Jo,

got a very speedy response/email this morning from our case officer which states:

"It appears that you may not have downloaded the Health forms from your E-Application which can affect the ability for your eHealth provider to access your information.

Please follow the prompts on the following page: https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

Once inside this page you can select the "Document Checklist" hyperlink and this will take you to the page where you can download your medical forms.

After a short wait you should then be able to contact your E-health provider and your details should be available.

I came home this evening and I downloaded and printed the forms for each of us to take with us on Monday. So I will give Edinburgh a call tomorrow and find out if that is us now on the system. Hope this helps.

Gillian

Hi Gillian, another night of sitting in front of the laptop! Yes we had that exact reply from our co this morning too!! We did download the forms and left it and hour then phoned our medical centre but we are still not on the list!!!! arghh how frustrating. I have found an email for ehealth so have ust sent them an email to make sure we are on the list for thursday, we are also going to stay up tonight and ring co.

Guest lexylou
Hi Gillian, another night of sitting in front of the laptop! Yes we had that exact reply from our co this morning too!! We did download the forms and left it and hour then phoned our medical centre but we are still not on the list!!!! arghh how frustrating. I have found an email for ehealth so have ust sent them an email to make sure we are on the list for thursday, we are also going to stay up tonight and ring co.

What a nightmare Jo, hopefully by emailing ehealth that should clarify things. Let us know how you get on. I will call Edinburgh tomorrow and if I can get onto PIO during work time (they don't know about OZ yet) I'll let you know.

Good luck,

Gillian

ARGHH trying to call diac processing centre it was meant to be open at 9am but it hasnt been for the last 10 mins, how annoying ... i need my bed!

Our application has just changed to being processed further and they are asking for evidence of specific work experience!

Is this common? Anyone else in the same boat?

I see that some of you guys aren't using an agent did you upload this info as part of your application or do you wait until someone requests it?

Thanks

Our application has just changed to being processed further and they are asking for evidence of specific work experience!

Is this common? Anyone else in the same boat?

I see that some of you guys aren't using an agent did you upload this info as part of your application or do you wait until someone requests it?

Thanks

hey winkle, yep we were in the same boat, requested more evidence of employment, its not that we didnt supply it in the first place just either wasnt specific enough or they just wanted more. we just sent the additional docs by email to our co. havent heard anything since and nothing has been changed on tracking so abit in limbo at the mo, we have our meds tomorrow too.

hey winkle, yep we were in the same boat, requested more evidence of employment, its not that we didnt supply it in the first place just either wasnt specific enough or they just wanted more. we just sent the additional docs by email to our co. havent heard anything since and nothing has been changed on tracking so abit in limbo at the mo, we have our meds tomorrow too.

I posted some payslips to my agent last week..

He already has 3 references with more info than you can shake a stick at and a stat declaration that must be 3 pages long- to be honest I don't what more I could possible add!!!

Alls good though that's what the agent gets paid for!

Guest morris75
ARGHH trying to call diac processing centre it was meant to be open at 9am but it hasnt been for the last 10 mins, how annoying ... i need my bed!

I TRIED CALLING THIS MORNING BUT BIG Q AND COULDNT WAIT AS HAD WORK, I WILL TRY AGAIN TONIGHT BUT WILL I NEED TO WAIT UNTIL 12.30AM OUR TIME AS ITS 8 AND 1/2 HOURS AHEAD EH AND OPENS AT 9AM? DID YOU GET THROUGH? WE STILL NO CASE OFFICER AND LODGED 27/05:mad: GETTING IMPATIENT, GOT MEDS BOOKED FOR 04/07 AND POLICE CHECKS SHOULDE BE BACK ANYTIME THIS WEEK. X

I TRIED CALLING THIS MORNING BUT BIG Q AND COULDNT WAIT AS HAD WORK, I WILL TRY AGAIN TONIGHT BUT WILL I NEED TO WAIT UNTIL 12.30AM OUR TIME AS ITS 8 AND 1/2 HOURS AHEAD EH AND OPENS AT 9AM? DID YOU GET THROUGH? WE STILL NO CASE OFFICER AND LODGED 27/05:mad: GETTING IMPATIENT, GOT MEDS BOOKED FOR 04/07 AND POLICE CHECKS SHOULDE BE BACK ANYTIME THIS WEEK. X

Have you emailed them. I did yesterday to check my WA SS had got to them and got this email a little while ago - may be worth firing an email off too !?

Dear Client,

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

Systems records show that the WA State Sponsorship form was received and approved by the department on 11/06/2011.

Your application has been assigned to a case officer and a preliminary assessment will be conducted on your visa application to determine if any further documentation is required.

Once this assessment has been completed your case officer may contact you if they require any additional documents.

Hi there Morris75,

We r exactly the same. Its been ovr 3wks now. Our agents sent an email to DIAC last Thursday. Still nothing. Feeling jus the same as u. We r goin t ring DIAC in the morn but like Chardy had t wait we Wil then try again 2morrow ngt at the dreaded time of 12:30 arraaaah!!!

It's v frustrating wen al other states seem t b allocating COs?!? Wat is it wi WA...........

Hope you guys get something soon, keep ur chin up,

Lots a luck

Guest morris75

AWH THANKS, I SENT AN EMAIL TO AN AUTOMATED THING BUT DOESNT MAKE MUCH SENSE -

Dear Client,

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

The department acknowledges the receipt of applications but not the receipt of subsequent correspondence. If you require confirmation that the department has received documents then you should use a mail or courier service that provides this facility.

Documents which are scanned and emailed to us are acknowledged by auto response. No further manual confirmation will be provided for these documents.

Once allocated a case officer you will be contacted if they require any additional information.

JUST WANT TO KNOW WHATS HAPPENING, WHO DID YOU EMAIL???? MIGHT TRY AGAIN PLUS PHONE TONIGHT. LONG DID THEY TAKE TO GET BACK TO U? THANKS

AWH THANKS, I SENT AN EMAIL TO AN AUTOMATED THING BUT DOESNT MAKE MUCH SENSE -

Dear Client,

The department acknowledges the receipt of applications but not the receipt of subsequent correspondence. If you require confirmation that the department has received documents then you should use a mail or courier service that provides this facility.

Documents which are scanned and emailed to us are acknowledged by auto response. No further manual confirmation will be provided for these documents.

Once allocated a case officer you will be contacted if they require any additional information.

JUST WANT TO KNOW WHATS HAPPENING, WHO DID YOU EMAIL???? MIGHT TRY AGAIN PLUS PHONE TONIGHT. LONG DID THEY TAKE TO GET BACK TO U? THANKS

Sorry you didn't get a useful response.

I went through this http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm :wacko:

Archived