176 lodged May 2011 Gang

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest morris75
Congrats to all who got there co this week :smile:

Still no co for us yet. Called the night before got through in 5 mins but there system was down :cry:. Called back at 5am waited over 1 hour to be told they could only talk to hubbie or agent so hubbie called last night. All is in order but they said we are in the Que for a co and could be 1-2 more weeks:err:. Very fustrated but what can we do.

Hopefully some good news for us next week, fingers crossed :yes:.

Wot is time difference over there, i know perth is 7 hours but not sure where i would be phoning? I lodged visa 27/05 and wondering why i do not seem to have a CO yet, too impatient ha ha:arghh:

Hi all,

Our police checks arrived today - all clear! Phew!! I can't believe how much stress these and the medicals are causing even though we have never committed any crime and aren't ill (well not that we are aware of anyway :yellow_guy_crazy_ty:yellow_guy_crazy_ty )

Congrats to everyone with their CO's and fingers crossed that the wait is nearly over to those that have yet to be assigned one!

Clare x

Hi, did u just go ahead and book your meds and get police checks or did your CO advice u on this......thanks

vetassess 30/11/10, WA SS 11/03/11, lodged visa 31/05/11, confirmed by DIAC 2/6/11, waiting on a CO:daydreaming:

Guest frenchieOZ
Hi just to let you know we had our visa granted this morning whhhhooooooooo hooooooooooooo :-)

BIG CONGRATULATION LEETHESPARKS!!!!

i knew it.....when do you think u re going to perth...? did you start to fill the form to get the artc...?

anyway i m please for you:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Guest morris75
Hi just to let you know we had our visa granted this morning whhhhooooooooo hooooooooooooo :-)

CONGRATULATIONS TO

leethesparks

WELL DONE, THAT YOU ALL SET TO GO??? :jiggy:

Hi Leethesparks, congrats to you!!:hug::party_hat_emoticon_

vetassess 30/11/10, WA SS 11/03/11, lodged visa 31/05/11, confirmed by DIAC 2/6/11, waiting on a CO:daydreaming:

Guest umair

still waiting for Case Officer , yyyyyyyyyyy too late i applied for 176 on May 10,2011.i believe

they are delaying coz I am from high risk country india. is there any one belong to High risk country applied in may-2011

Congrats to all who got there co this week :smile:

Still no co for us yet. Called the night before got through in 5 mins but there system was down :cry:. Called back at 5am waited over 1 hour to be told they could only talk to hubbie or agent so hubbie called last night. All is in order but they said we are in the Que for a co and could be 1-2 more weeks:err:. Very fustrated but what can we do.

Hopefully some good news for us next week, fingers crossed :yes:.

Hope you hear some good news soon :hug:

Fandabbydosey!! Well done to you :)

Guest LB2011
Wot is time difference over there, i know perth is 7 hours but not sure where i would be phoning? I lodged visa 27/05 and wondering why i do not seem to have a CO yet, too impatient ha ha:arghh:

We lodged on the 25th/05. Not sure how they work there system:confused:. They are 8 and half hours ahead and the contact number is 00611300364613. You can be on hold sometimes for over an hour or hit lucky and take 5 mins. We called at 12.30am uk time. All they could tell us was that everything was ready to get a co and that we were in the que and would hopefully hear in 1-2 weeks.

Guest LB2011

Congratulations leethesparks :smile:

Thanks Linseyloo, don't get disheartend, we r with an agent too. I was thinking just yesterday "will our time ever come" and it has. :)!!!

Good luck

X

Thanks for msg annarichard. Was at my grandads funeral yesterday. Still no news 2day!!

Feel soo close but yet sooo far!!! Looking 4ward to a great week nxt week!

Great news to hear people hav CO's and Visa's!!! Congrats to you all bet your Ovr the moon

Lol :)

Guest PerthHopeful

Congrats to all who got good news this week... (we have to wait another +-4 weeks for our PC...)

Have a great weekend all, and hopefully next week there will be more good news around.

Guest annerichard

What fantastic news!!! Congratulations and celebrations, well done all you have to do is the big move.

Hi, did u just go ahead and book your meds and get police checks or did your CO advice u on this......thanks

Hi,

Our case officer told us that we needed to book them. I do wish I had booked my medicals in advance though as Manchester are pretty full and the next available date was nearly a month later. I asked if I could be informed of any cancellations but they said the waiting list for that was pretty big! Seems like we are all trying to get out of here! :shocked:

Hope that helps

Clare x

Guest annerichard
Thanks for msg annarichard. Was at my grandads funeral yesterday. Still no news 2day!!

Feel soo close but yet sooo far!!! Looking 4ward to a great week nxt week!

Great news to hear people hav CO's and Visa's!!! Congrats to you all bet your Ovr the moon

Lol :)

Your welcome, sorry to hear that sad news :(. xx

Guest annerichard
BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!

Such an amazing feeling, we are off to oz (perth) in early aug hubby has a job lined up!

Good luck to all in the may gang, we applied on the 6th May & now have the golden ticket not long now for the rest of ya.......

Does this mean that it will have to be you that warms up the barbi on the beach get together? lol

Archived