176 lodged May 2011 Gang

Guest annerichard

Hi all

Not been on for a while, Well done to all that have had there c/o assigned. Is there any one still waiting that lodged at the same time as us? Does anyone know if it is worth chasing our agent?

Thanks in advance

A

x

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest umair

ACS SKILL ASSESSMENT 25 MAY-2010

QUEENSLAND STATE SPONSORSHIP 17 APRIL-2011

APPLIED GSM 176 10 MAY-2011 (OFFSHORE PAPER-BASED)

CASE OFFICER WAITING

As per GSM.PROCESSING@IMMI.GOV

"Applicants who lodged a GSM application BEFORE 20 MAY-2011 have been contacted by a case officer"

I AM WORRIED I HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED BY ANY ONE, WHAT ABOUT OTHERS WHO APPLIED BEFORE 20 MAY 2011.

CASE OFFICER WAITING

"Applicants who lodged a GSM application BEFORE 20 MAY-2011 have been contacted by a case officer"

I AM WORRIED I HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED BY ANY ONE, WHAT ABOUT OTHERS WHO APPLIED BEFORE 20 MAY 2011.

We also applied before the 20th- 17.05- still nothing yet!

Congrats Bensdad!! such a good feeling eh. Whens your meds booked for?

not booked them yet, gonna sort out the work experience first, then I have an issue with my daughter thats needs sorting, once this is done i will sort the meds, also gives me a bit more time to lose some weight!!! :wink:

Guest morris75

Pedley, Thats great sooo excited for you i got all goosebumps when seen your message woohoo, hopefully mine tomorow as i was 2 days after you wot you get an email or ur checklist change??? well done again xxx:wink:

Guest journeydownunder

Just had our meds done this morning at Bridge Clinic Maidenhead. Really nice people, very friendly and helpful.

Guest Nelly73

The first I hear from a CO this morning was to tell me id been granted my Visa!..Still cant believe it!

Guest tarchik
The first I hear from a CO this morning was to tell me id been granted my Visa!..Still cant believe it!

Wow! Thats fantastic news. Congratulations Nelly

Guest annerichard

CASE OFFICER WAITING

We have not heard yet either, I am sure they will get to us soon.

We just need to keep smiling.

A

Guest annerichard

How wonderful for you, well done!

Guest annerichard
Just had our meds done this morning at Bridge Clinic Maidenhead. Really nice people, very friendly and helpful.

That is where we are going to go for ours, please can you tell me what they did?

Thanks in advance

Guest journeydownunder
That is where we are going to go for ours, please can you tell me what they did?

Thanks in advance

No problem. It was all really quick actually. Arrived, did urine sample first (mostly because I told them I really needed to pee!!) went for chest xray, whilst I was having that, the OH was having his height, weight, urine sample, eye sight check and Blood Pressure done then we swapped over.

We were first in so didn't have to wait at all for that bit, so that all took about 20 mins. Then we had a short wait to see the doctor who ran through medical history, did checks of ears, throat, eyes, glands, reflexes etc. Listened to chest. Really relaxed and not as scary as I had thought.

Then it was out for blood tests, payment then done!

They said everything looks fine but the radiologist needs to confirm xrays ok and have to wait for bloods to come back clear but everything else fine.

They are all very friendly and very nice. Nothing like the NHS!! They check your passport at every stage so whatever you do don't forget to take it with you!

Good luck!

(mostly because I told them I really needed to pee!!)

:laugh::laugh: That'll be me :yes:

Congrats Nelly, that's amazing, so you got two for the price of one CO and VISA, now that's a great lucky bag you got :))

Guest annerichard

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!

Well looks like it has all happened, checked the immi tracking website this morning and all of it has changed to met!!!!!! P,C's have been requested, Meds have been requested, it says that they have sent us an email but have not received it yet.

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!

Well looks like it has all happened, checked the immi tracking website this morning and all of it has changed to met!!!!!! P,C's have been requested, Meds have been requested, it says that they have sent us an email but have not received it yet.

Fantastic... Yippee bet ur feeling relived now. We still don't hav any news. Feel a bit helpless as we r with an agent.

Congrats again hope everything goes well for you xxx

Guest tarchik
YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!

Well looks like it has all happened, checked the immi tracking website this morning and all of it has changed to met!!!!!! P,C's have been requested, Meds have been requested, it says that they have sent us an email but have not received it yet.[/quote

So you now have a CO. Massive congratulations!

Guest Nickynoonoo

Hello everyone!

Can I join the May gang?:wubclub:

We lodged our Visa on the 26th May and WA confirmed sponsorship to DIAC on the 27th May. Had an email last Friday to say that everything is met and can we get our Police checks and Meds done!

Shocked at how quickly this is all happening!! Sent off for the PC's yesterday and have our meds booked for the 8th July in Maidenhead. Very exciting! :jiggy:

I just wanted to say hello to everyone else who is in the same boat as me!

Good luck everyone!

Nicky

Guest boots

YAHOOOOOOOO We were assigned our Case Officer!!!:biggrin:

Everything has been met bar our medicals (21/7) and police clearances (only sent them off yesterday) Now to tidy the house and get the auctioneers in.....:eek:

Archived