176 lodged May 2011 Gang

Hi Mevans, have you booked meds yet for Edin., Very Expensive :frown: esp if you have kiddies like us :)

Hi HelenaOz2B

Meds in Edinburgh not yet booked, but have been in touch and got prices. There are 4 of us 2 adults, 2 kids one 4 one 1. They told us it would be about a months wait for an appointment. Going to wait till we get Case Officer then book then. We're in no great rush, we've been suprised at how quick its been so far. Did you get your meds done at Spire Edinburgh?

Cheers

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest morris75

i phoned today to book got told 05/07/11 for shawshire in edin, seen on website the prices, think about £295 for adult and £100 for children under 11, we got 2 adults and 1 child age 7 and 1 age 3 so be near £800, next things flights and shipping :wink: Thats good you got asked for meds and police checks didnt you get email telling you you have CO then? Wot changed???

we are away put house on market and if sells hopin to leave jan for perth too, sounds great eh, living the life!!! sitting at your pool with a drink. Didnt believe it wud ever happen. Have you been to Perth or know ppl there? Our friends are moving they leave 26/08/11 and we are doing this together with other friends they lodged visa 31/05 so hoping to all be together once there :laugh: still cant believe we are going, belive once flights are booked eh. U got any place in mind once there?

Mechanical Services Plumer - TRA Applied 24/03/2011 TRA Passed 18/04/2011 - WA SS Applied 03/05/2011 - WA SS Approved 20/05/2011 - 176 Visa Lodged 27/05/2011 - Awaiting Case Officer:jiggy:

my oh (Nathan) his sister lives over there, we have been twice on holiday ... it has been the dream but slowly but surely looking more like reality! They have a house in wanneroo area and another further out in Bullsbrook, we are going to live with them and save for a deposit to build our house. Naths got a job out there waiting! Where you looking at in Perth? Never know may end up on the same flights in jan!! woo hooo :jiggy:

TO ALL THE MAY GANG WHOEVER IS HEADING TO PERTH!!

ME AND THE OH HAVE BEEN THINKING .... WE SHOULD ALL KEEP IN CONTACT ON HERE EVEN WHEN WE GET TO OZ AND WHEN WERE ALL THERE, WE SHOULD ALL MEET UP AT ONE OF THE BEACH BBQ AREAS AND CATCH UP, HAVE A FEW COLD ONES AND CELEBRATE OUR NEW LIVES DOWN UNDER OZZY STYLE!!:yellow_guy_smiling_

Guest morris75

not sure yet my friend looking at areas in clarkson, butler, ocean reef etc but that might all change once she there. Long have your family been out? we would love all ours to come as thats the only thing we will miss eh. soo sad leaving but worth it. we have never been to oz at all but taking the gamble, looks great and everything i read sounds great plus friends and family have been. Might well be on same flights ha ha, where u flying from? we in scotland.

Mechanical Services Plumer - TRA Applied 24/03/2011 TRA Passed 18/04/2011 - WA SS Applied 03/05/2011 - WA SS Approved 20/05/2011 - 176 Visa Lodged 27/05/2011 - Awaiting Case Officer:jiggy:

not sure yet my friend looking at areas in clarkson, butler, ocean reef etc but that might all change once she there. Long have your family been out? we would love all ours to come as thats the only thing we will miss eh. soo sad leaving but worth it. we have never been to oz at all but taking the gamble, looks great and everything i read sounds great plus friends and family have been. Might well be on same flights ha ha, where u flying from? we in scotland.

Morris - what date did you do your skills assessment????

where are from Cornwall so will be flying for Gatwick. We were looking at ocean reef too, all suburbs around there are great, when you get out there you need a couple days to go visit them all before you decide.

Guest morris75

Mechanical Services Plumer - TRA Applied 24/03/2011 TRA Passed 18/04/2011 - WA SS Applied 03/05/2011 - WA SS Approved 20/05/2011 - 176 Visa Lodged 27/05/2011 - Awaiting Case Officer:jiggy: thats our timeline, we done TRA not vettasess

Hi all,

Im also a may applicant, we are a priority 2, our agent told us we should expect a co in 4-5 weeks, fingers crossed. my oh is a general electrician, heading over with 3 girls 15, 7 and 4

Vic ss applied 06/11/2010, aproved ss 25/05/2011, 176 lodged 30/05/2011

Hi Gincom11,

My husband is also an electrcian we have 3 girls 12 5 & 2.

Where you heading??

Hows it all going for you?

Hi, we have vic sponsorship so looking at Geelong area, we originally wanted to apply for WA, at the time we lodged our ss electricians were suspended from the skilled list, our agent suggested we apply elsewhere as we may miss out altogether, we then applies in nov for vic ss and after a very long process received sponsorship last month. our agent reccomended we stick with the vic ss that we are not under any legal obligation to go there that we can still head to wa. We need to look further into this but for the moment its vic.

What about yourself, where are you heading?

Hi HelenaOz2B

Meds in Edinburgh not yet booked, but have been in touch and got prices. There are 4 of us 2 adults, 2 kids one 4 one 1. They told us it would be about a months wait for an appointment. Going to wait till we get Case Officer then book then. We're in no great rush, we've been suprised at how quick its been so far. Did you get your meds done at Spire Edinburgh?

Cheers

Hya, no not done them yet only got CO the other day so been asked to show we have booked them along with :policeman: same as you we are in no rush either, but just added up the cost over £1000 :swoon::swoon: extra £42.50 if you need HEP B!! yours will be cheaper due to children being younger, so we are going to make a weekend of it and head down south we hope once they finish up school methinks :)

It is all happening so quick :swoon: :smile:

Guest lexylou
Hopefully I'll hear something next week.

I see you're in Glasgow, we're in Edinburgh. Are you going to Spire Hospital in Edinburgh for your medicals? If so how long do you have to wait for an appointment?

Cheers

Hi,

Yes we are going to Spire Hospital we booked our medicals two weeks ago and meds arranged for 27th June. There is a 4+ weeks waiting list. I'll keep you posted how we get on.

Guest lexylou
Hi Lexylou,

Congrats on the CO! We are checking our emails every day hoping to find that we have been allocated one!! We have uploaded all our docs but I see you have uploaded medical receipts?? Have you had your meds done yet? We have ours booked for the 23rd just wondering what these receipts are, do you get them once youve had your meds?

Hi Pedley,

The medical booking receipts that I attached were the ones that the hospital sent us confirming our assessment date and time. I uploaded mines, OH and the 3 children. I don't know if it made any difference or not or we were due to be allocated CO anyway. Our meds are booked for 27th June and I sent our police checks away on 27th May. I know how you feel, we have a morning ritual of checking our emails before checking the children lol. Good Luck it won't be too long now.

Guest lexylou

ME AND THE OH HAVE BEEN THINKING .... WE SHOULD ALL KEEP IN CONTACT ON HERE EVEN WHEN WE GET TO OZ AND WHEN WERE ALL THERE, WE SHOULD ALL MEET UP AT ONE OF THE BEACH BBQ AREAS AND CATCH UP, HAVE A FEW COLD ONES AND CELEBRATE OUR NEW LIVES DOWN UNDER OZZY STYLE!!:yellow_guy_smiling_[/quote

Great suggestion and we will defo take you up on that. If we get visa grant say July/Aug then we are looking to head out Sept/Oct. We are considering Woodvale, Ocean Reef, Hillarys etc.

Whoever gets there first keeps the beer chillin lol

ME AND THE OH HAVE BEEN THINKING .... WE SHOULD ALL KEEP IN CONTACT ON HERE EVEN WHEN WE GET TO OZ AND WHEN WERE ALL THERE, WE SHOULD ALL MEET UP AT ONE OF THE BEACH BBQ AREAS AND CATCH UP, HAVE A FEW COLD ONES AND CELEBRATE OUR NEW LIVES DOWN UNDER OZZY STYLE!!:yellow_guy_smiling_[/quote

Great suggestion and we will defo take you up on that. If we get visa grant say July/Aug then we are looking to head out Sept/Oct. We are considering Woodvale, Ocean Reef, Hillarys etc.

Whoever gets there first keeps the beer chillin lol

sounds great, I think ill head to perth so...

:smile:

Guest waltzing maltida

Hi All

Does anyone know how you can check if the medicals you have booked are e-health ??? I booked our medicals today and the girl asked me if i have a form to fill out online, i have the link to PDF's on my document checklist, Are these the forms she was asking about??? i want to make sure that they will be uploaded instead of posted?? Any suggestions....

Tx a mill

Niamh

Guest katie0499

I think I have a CO! Just got my email yesterday. I didn't even notice it. Now to off to Medicals =)

Hi All

Does anyone know how you can check if the medicals you have booked are e-health ??? I booked our medicals today and the girl asked me if i have a form to fill out online, i have the link to PDF's on my document checklist, Are these the forms she was asking about??? i want to make sure that they will be uploaded instead of posted?? Any suggestions....

Tx a mill

Niamh

i need to know the same thing if anyone has any ideas??:biggrin:

Guest tarchik
New processing email says COs have been allocated up to the 20th may. Has everyone who lodged before this date got a CO?

Yep, lodged on 13/05 and got a CO yesterday (8/06).

Archived