Well Happy :-)

Congratulations.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest frenchieOZ
Checked my application this morning & we have a Case Officer :biggrin:

Big Congratulation Leethesparks!!!! Hopefully not for long...........

Congrats leethesparks, exciting times!

For those of us still waiting what do you actually see on the DIAC online tracking?

Ooh good question, i'd like to know this too. Just had a look at my application online and it the docs have been updated to 'met' and that the application is being processed further. :jiggy:

Know it might be a bit of a hassle to sort out, but could we get a summary on page 1 of all our different application dates with our current status?

Would be good to see how we're all doing at a glance!

Checked my application this morning & we have a Case Officer :biggrin:

Congrats Leethesparks :)

Woo, just had an email from my agent confirming we have a case officer!! :jiggy:They have requested salary/bank statements/P60's etc. But also confirmed we need to obtain PC's and medicals.

Clare x

Congrats Clare :)

Guest hrimmer3011
Woo, just had an email from my agent confirming we have a case officer!! :jiggy:They have requested salary/bank statements/P60's etc. But also confirmed we need to obtain PC's and medicals.

Clare x

HUge Congrtas !!!! Onwards and forwards now!!! Well done The Rimmers:biggrin:

Guest hrimmer3011

CONGRATS to ALL that have recieved Case Officers!! Onto the next bit of the journey now!! Meds and pcc checks !! May the journey continue stress free for all of us!! We all must have one HUGE party when we land in OZ !! The Rimmer's

Clare x

Congratulations, hopefully not too long to VISA grant now!

Well done Rimmers! May I ask what trade/occupation you are? Also, did you upload your docs the same day as you lodged the visa?

We uploaded a week after lodging our 176 online but not heard yet. Lodged on 15th May, just before you so hoping we are going to get a case officer soon.

Do I click on the doc checklist and wait for the wording to change? Ours still all says "required" even though I know WA conf SS with DIAC a week ago! xx

Know it might be a bit of a hassle to sort out, but could we get a summary on page 1 of all our different application dates with our current status?

Would be good to see how we're all doing at a glance!

Good idea, have seen this being done on other posts, but no idea how to do it! The post I've seen it done on before the original poster updates it every week showing how people are progressing. I was also thinking it would be useful to know when Form 1100's have been logged with DIAC, to see if they are allocating CO's within 2 weeks?

Guest hrimmer3011
Well done Rimmers! May I ask what trade/occupation you are? Also, did you upload your docs the same day as you lodged the visa?

We uploaded a week after lodging our 176 online but not heard yet. Lodged on 15th May, just before you so hoping we are going to get a case officer soon.

Do I click on the doc checklist and wait for the wording to change? Ours still all says "required" even though I know WA conf SS with DIAC a week ago! xx

Hi, O/His a Metal Machinist (engineer), all our docs were uploaded same day, everything was showing "Required" until we had a Case Officer, then certain bits (as in all docs that we uploaded) changed to "Met", only thing that is needed on our status is our Meds and Pcc checks. I am sure you will have a C/O later this week or next week, you will receive an e mail from your case officer asking for any documents she/he needs, then its onwards and Forwards!!:biggrin:

Guest LB2011

Clare x

Congratulations. Only Tuesday and already lots of good news.:smile:

Laura

Congratulations. Only Tuesday and already lots of good news.:smile:

Laura

Thank you. :hug:

I know, fingers crossed for everyone still waiting for their CO's.

I must admit though It seems that they are getting through them pretty quick. I just wished i'd pre-emptied the situation and booked my medicals earlier - I can't get in until the 29th June!

Clare x

Guest lexylou

Well done Mrs Depp, not long now for the golden ticket. Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Guest Nelly73

Just joined PIO and would like to say great thread!, really useful. Bit of background to my case.. Ive just received my VIC SS, after what seemed like a very very long wait (ICT Systems Analyst). I applied at the end of Jan. :biggrin: I submitted my 176 over the weekend, and have been busy uploading docs ever since. Sent off my PCC today and have my medical/xrays arranged for next Thursday (decided not to wait for my CO) Now fingers crossed for my CO arriving soon!. Everything seems to be happening so fast!

ps - Good luck to everyone, and hope things continue to move as quickly as they are at the mo

Guest annerichard

Hi all,

Is any one else have trouble doing there time line for some reason I cant get mine up :(! When I click on the Time line tab along the top it is telling me that there is an error, any help would be great

Thanks in advance

Anne

Archived