176 lodged May 2011 Gang

Got our CO officer today! They have asked for a ref from OH boss but thats gonna be a risk as if his work find out he could be buggered! Anybody know a way round it?

Also, they want bank statements saying our work evidence isn't enough. Crikey, please God let this paperwork ball ache end and stamp our visa!

Anybody else had theirs? xx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tarchik
Got our CO officer today! They have asked for a ref from OH boss but thats gonna be a risk as if his work find out he could be buggered! Anybody know a way round it?

Also, they want bank statements saying our work evidence isn't enough. Crikey, please God let this paperwork ball ache end and stamp our visa!

Congratulations! We also got a CO today. Our agent is handling it and he has not said anything about any further documents so I hope it neans everything is is order. What is your timeline like?

Well done, another BIG step closer.

Guest bowow2011

Yeah no worries, I'll find the dates tonight for vetasses ect :0) We lodged online 29/4 CO 30/5 Meds 15/6 awaiting police certificates .......:rolleyes:

Hi Tarchik,

Luckly ol you! We just had a load of things attached to the CO's email like "request for detailed information" along with the meds/police check reqs.

Timeline wise:

VETASSESS practical Feb 2011 WA SS approved after 4 weeks, applied 176 VISA online 15.05.11, got CO today 08.06.11.

All been quicker than expected although still a way to go with all the extra paperwork! they want a current work ref but he wil prob be sacked if he asked. Stuck!

Guest tarchik
Hi Tarchik,

Luckly ol you! We just had a load of things attached to the CO's email like "request for detailed information" along with the meds/police check reqs.

Timeline wise:

VETASSESS practical Feb 2011 WA SS approved after 4 weeks, applied 176 VISA online 15.05.11, got CO today 08.06.11.

All been quicker than expected although still a way to go with all the extra paperwork! they want a current work ref but he wil prob be sacked if he asked. Stuck!

Seems your things are moving pretty quickly. Good luck with the remaining steps. Hopefully you will find a way round the issue of the work reference

Guest hrimmer3011
Does anyone have any idea how long it takes to get a CO- our agent uploaded our documents on the 17.05

Thanks

Hi, we uploaded docs and lodged on 18th May and got a case officer on 27th May, so pretty super quick, I would imagine any time now for you to get a C/O :biggrin:

Guest hrimmer3011

Hi, we had same problem as O/H did not want his big bosses knowing, so he got his line manager to do a work ref, and that was accepted by everyone.

Hopefully I'll hear something next week.

I see you're in Glasgow, we're in Edinburgh. Are you going to Spire Hospital in Edinburgh for your medicals? If so how long do you have to wait for an appointment?

Cheers

Hi Mevans, have you booked meds yet for Edin., Very Expensive :frown: esp if you have kiddies like us :)

Hi Mizzmp, no ref asked, but bank statements needed, hope you get it sorted. Has he not been in the job a long time??

Thank you. Yes hopefully not too long now.:biggrin::biggrin:

I only attached our medical booking receipts last night so don't know if that prompted them or if it was our time (date order) for allocation. You are a week behind our lodgement date so hopefully not too long for yourself, keep us posted.

Gillian

Hi Lexylou,

Congrats on the CO! We are checking our emails every day hoping to find that we have been allocated one!! We have uploaded all our docs but I see you have uploaded medical receipts?? Have you had your meds done yet? We have ours booked for the 23rd just wondering what these receipts are, do you get them once youve had your meds?

Guest morris75

i PHONED TO BOOK MEDS TODAY, GOING TO PHONE AND BOOK TOMOROW BUT THINK IT WILL B ANYTIME AFTER 05/07, GOING TO SEND POLICE CHECK :policeman: FORMS AWAY TOMOROW TOO, SO EXCITING EVERYONE GETTING CASE OFFICERS I KEEP CHECKING EMAILS EVERY 5 MIN :arghh:. THE LADY ON THE PHONE AT SHAWSHIRE HOSP TOLD ME I NEED TO BRING THE REFERAL LETTER OR SUMTHING THAT YOU PRINT OUT. WOT IS THIS???????? WHEN IS EVERYONE LOOKING TO LEAVE FOR OZ??

Mechanical Services Plumer - TRA Applied 24/03/2011 TRA Passed 18/04/2011 - WA SS Applied 03/05/2011 - WA SS Approved 20/05/2011 - 176 Visa Lodged 27/05/2011 - Awaiting Case Officer:jiggy:

Guest morris75

PEDLEY, IM ABOUT SAME AS YOU LODGED VISA 27/05, MAKE SURE YOU POST WEN YOU GET YOURS SO I CAN GET EXCITED HA HA :wink:

yo morris, put your timeline on your signature? When lodge 26th, sent police checks last week, meds are booked for 23rd! ALL DOCS ARE UPLOADED. Are you using an agent? hoping to get CO assigned this/next week. :mask:

Guest morris75

We sending police checks away tomorow and booking meds, spoke to them today said be anytime from 05/07. but least if get CO can get excited. Were going to use agent then changed mind, just done ourselves, been hard but worth it after TRA it got easier :wacko: we uploaded all docs on 27/06 too. Oh you will know wen i get mine ha ha.

Mechanical Services Plumer - TRA Applied 24/03/2011 TRA Passed 18/04/2011 - WA SS Applied 03/05/2011 - WA SS Approved 20/05/2011 - 176 Visa Lodged 27/05/2011 - Awaiting Case Officer:jiggy:

Guest morris75

we are away put house on market and if sells hopin to leave jan for perth too, sounds great eh, living the life!!! sitting at your pool with a drink. Didnt believe it wud ever happen. Have you been to Perth or know ppl there? Our friends are moving they leave 26/08/11 and we are doing this together with other friends they lodged visa 31/05 so hoping to all be together once there :laugh: still cant believe we are going, belive once flights are booked eh. U got any place in mind once there?

Archived