176 lodged May 2011 Gang

Guest lexylou
Hi Guys, Can we join the May gang and Perth BBQ. Finally uploaded the last of our documents (consent form from ex-husband), and patiently waiting for a CO. Keep checking online application and it says processing commenced, I can't remember if it said that to begin with or maybe I'm being optimistic.

Hi,

Hopefully you should hear very soon, good luck and keep us posted.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest annerichard
New processing email says COs have been allocated up to the 20th may. Has everyone who lodged before this date got a CO?

Hi

Not yet, we lodged on the 18th May and we still have not heard anything. :(!

Cheers

Guest annerichard
Hello All!!! This is my very first time on here - love this site, it has helped my husband and I so much. We applied for our 176 on 17 May... sooooo looking forward to starting our new lives down under...

Hiya Perthhopeful,

Welcome and have fun looking xx

Guest PerthHopeful
Hi there perthhopeful :) hope everything is goin Wel for you.

Everything is great - i am so glad we have a CO, but still waiting for PC from South Africa, they say it will take 8 weeks!!! My nerves!! Just can't stop thinking about life in Oz...

How are you feeling about your lives down under? Loads of nerves? Excitement?

Guest frenchieOZ
Hi Frenchie,

Fantastic news, see you at the bbq.

Thanks lexylou,shall bring some frog legs!lol:laugh:

We have a CO -yay! Think he/she will want more defacto evidence - that still says required, but still happy!

Hi,

All my online documents including de-facto are all still set to required and have been since Apr! We have a CO and received a request for medicals and PCCs which have now been complete. I've enquired about the status of 'required' and the answer i got was that you may end up going through the whole process and get your visa with the online status not changing.

I'm assuming that all our documents are met and that's why we were asked to attend medicals and police checks as the final part of the process. I'd be interested if anyone else has had the same experience.

Best wishes

Yoyo

Everything is great - i am so glad we have a CO, but still waiting for PC from South Africa, they say it will take 8 weeks!!! My nerves!! Just can't stop thinking about life in Oz...

How are you feeling about your lives down under? Loads of nerves? Excitement?

Hi there!! Linsey again. Yeah feeling really fed up and nervous. Woke up early thinking non stop about gettin a CO..... It's driving me round the bend!!! I'm Absolutely terrified that they Wil reject our visa....... No idea why. Think it's cos we hav had v bad luck ovr the past yr. A v bad house flood due t frezzin weather an grandad has jus passed away :( so al in al I wld like some happiness. I'm sure if we keep positive it Wil happen.................. :) pray and patience we've waited soooo long now. Jus a few more weeks!!

Guest morris75

The form from SS to DIAC is it just the one u signed and added TRN number to? We emailed to SS then recieved back an email saying that they got it and they would then get in touch with DIAC on our behalf, is that the form everyone is speaking about? Thanks

Mechanical Services Plumer - TRA Applied 24/03/2011 TRA Passed 18/04/2011 - WA SS Applied 03/05/2011 - WA SS Approved 20/05/2011 - 176 Visa Lodged 27/05/2011 - Awaiting Case Officer:jiggy:

Guest Anita in uk

Hi everyone, great to hear what stage you are all at.

We are currently waiting to be assigned a case officer.

Good luck to you all...

sent TRA application feb 2011, approved march 2011. Applied WA SS 19th april 2011, Granted SS 20th may 2011. Sent 176 visa 24th may......

Guest boots

Same as that.... Anita in the UK, we too await our CO....nerve wracking times, in the process of doing all odd jobs around the house to get it ready to sell (well I'm not, Boots is)............aarrrrggghhh....fingers crossed we won't have to wait too long

Becks x

Same as that.... Anita in the UK, we too await our CO....nerve wracking times, in the process of doing all odd jobs around the house to get it ready to sell (well I'm not, Boots is)............aarrrrggghhh....fingers crossed we won't have to wait too long

Becks x

Hey Becks we r doin the same thing. Selling things on eBay. We also want t sell house. I totally agree v nerve wrecking times.

Best of luck t everyone.

Guest papasmurf

Hi all I am a newby here is my timeline guys

TRA APPLIED FOR 10/3/11 APPROVED 13/4/11 APPLIED FOR WA SS 14/4/11 APPROVED 19/5/11 176 VISA APPLICATION LODGED 24/5/11 AWAITING C/O

Just to update you lot we had our CO assigned on the 8th!! Woo hoo. Just waiting for confirmation of appt for our meds.

Also trying to figure out where we get our police checks sent to. Home or CO?

Heres to Christmas on the beach.

Guest morris75

Mizzmp, wots your timeline since you got CO 8/6? getting nervous and excited this week :chatterbox::arghh:

Guest aries

Hi all,

I am new in this forum.

I am a little worried:chatterbox::chatterbox:

I send signed copy of sponsorship agreement on May 28, but I didnt get any reply from them regarding Form 1100.

I mailed couple of times enquiring about that, unfortunately no reply.

What should I do? Anybody else experienced this?

Hi guys,

Havent been on in ages good to see a few of you's with your CO's.

All medicals apart from my youngest daughters have been finalised her's have been refered i think this may be because she had bronchilitis when she was a few weeks old but has had no problems since so hopefully it wont be a problem.

All poloce checks have been uploaded now aswell, so fingers crossed not long now......

Hi Morris75,

We got our CO on 8th June but only just emailed the docs to book our meds which they say will prob be first week of July as they "have had a huge amount". My nans very ill at the moment so trying to juggle paperwork with seeing her.

We have also been asked to submit further work evidence for my OH! Ive uploaded all I can think of when we applied so lord knows what else I can do.

Police checks being sent tonight. Hoping we can wrap it all up within next 6 weeks but depends on whether they accept Daves work exp. It seems 20 years is not enough lol! xx

Guest tarchik
Hi guys, just to let you all know we got our CO today!!!! woohooo :jiggy:

Congratulations Pedley. I'm sure you shall get the golden ticket soon.

Archived