176 lodged May 2011 Gang

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PerthHopeful
Woo Hoo, we have a case officer. Only requested a recent detailed employer reference, medicals and police clearances.

Michelle

YAY YAY YAY !!! Congratulations.... can't be long now........:biggrin:

Guest morris75

Linsay Loo - our friends lodged 31/05 4days after us and they got their CO on sat past, take it we got the slow CO ha ha, so frustrating eh?I just want things to move. x

Guest morris75

well done michelle, there is hope for us yet ha ha we lodged 27/05 but everyone after us seems to already have co

Guest morris75

Mechanical Services Plumer - TRA Applied 24/03/2011 TRA Passed 18/04/2011 - WA SS Applied 03/05/2011 - WA SS Approved 20/05/2011 - 176 Visa Lodged 27/05/2011 - Awaiting Case Officer:jiggy:

Guest morris75

Hi Chardy that was same thing we went through too

Mechanical Services Plumer - TRA Applied 24/03/2011 TRA Passed 18/04/2011 - WA SS Applied 03/05/2011 - WA SS Approved 20/05/2011 - 176 Visa Lodged 27/05/2011 - Awaiting Case Officer:jiggy:

Linsay Loo - our friends lodged 31/05 4days after us and they got their CO on sat past, take it we got the slow CO ha ha, so frustrating eh?I just want things to move. x

I know it's a rgt bummer!! We must b in the slowest team!!!

Congrats Michelle great news.... :)

I'm jus wondering if it's because we r wi an agent??

Not sure... mayb cos I'm northern and my o/h is welsh they mgt b a bit worried... :) he he.

Anyway o/h police check came bk this morn, aft 10days clear..... Mine however, has not arrived yet!!! V fast thou.

Fingers crossed tomorrow's a new day. :)

Guest morris75
I know it's a rgt bummer!! We must b in the slowest team!!!

Congrats Michelle great news.... :)

I'm jus wondering if it's because we r wi an agent??

Not sure... mayb cos I'm northern and my o/h is welsh they mgt b a bit worried... :) he he.

Anyway o/h police check came bk this morn, aft 10days clear..... Mine however, has not arrived yet!!! V fast thou.

Fingers crossed tomorrow's a new day. :)

True True, we r not with an agent but our friends are and theirs have moved faster than ours. We sent police checks away 2 week this friday but they should be fine. meds booked for 04/07. Let u know if any luck tomoro ;-( hope so fingers crossed eh :biggrin:

Guest LB2011
Our application has just changed to being processed further and they are asking for evidence of specific work experience!

Is this common? Anyone else in the same boat?

I see that some of you guys aren't using an agent did you upload this info as part of your application or do you wait until someone requests it?

Thanks

Hi Winkle,

We too have just got co and ours says the same. Spoke to agent and she said that they asked for pay slips and p60's.:smile:

Laura

Guest LB2011
Woo Hoo, we have a case officer. Only requested a recent detailed employer reference, medicals and police clearances.

Michelle

Congratulations Michelle.

Guest annerichard

Michelle

Well done mipi!!!......not long now before the golden ticket.

Guest annerichard

Hi all

Just to let everyone know that there is a 3-4 week wait for medicals at Maidenhead. Get in quick !!!:mask:

Hi all

Just to let everyone know that there is a 3-4 week wait for medicals at Maidenhead. Get in quick !!!:mask:

Hi Anne & Richard,

We booked ours for August with M/Head as in no real rush, but do you know if when you book that is the price they will charge you on the day, worried that the prices may change :huh:

CONGRATS Michelle :)

unsure of that HelenaOz2B ....Best to phone them....sorry cant help anymore than that

Thanks, yeah going to e-mail, was just hoping someone knew off the top of their head, esp if they are going sooner.

Guest journeydownunder
Hi Anne & Richard,

We booked ours for August with M/Head as in no real rush, but do you know if when you book that is the price they will charge you on the day, worried that the prices may change :huh:

CONGRATS Michelle :)

Hi, we had ours last week at Maidenhead. They were fantastic, can't fault them. It was £200 each. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Good luck

Emma

Guest Anitk

Hi

I have lodged 176 online on 26th May but no CO allocated yet. Anyone on sameboat? worried as some people who applied after 26/5 has been allocated CO

Hi Chardy,

Fantastic news on the allocation of your CO:yes::yes:

Thanks but I don't actually know if I have or not now. I emailed them to check my 1100 from WA had got there, they emailed back to say it had and my file had been assigned to a CO but I've not heard from them directly yet !:confused:

This was the email:

Dear Client,

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

Systems records show that the WA State Sponsorship form was received and approved by the department on 11/06/2011.

Your application has been assigned to a case officer and a preliminary assessment will be conducted on your visa application to determine if any further documentation is required.

Once this assessment has been completed your case officer may contact you if they require any additional documents.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

What do you guys reckon ???

Hi, we had ours last week at Maidenhead. They were fantastic, can't fault them. It was £200 each. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Good luck

Emma

Hi Emma

Thanks for that, four of us going so been given the price it will cost, I am just worried that on the day, which is quite a bit away (August) that they will say, right that'll be ££££££ more than I was quoted due to prices going up. so a little worried :unsure: about that, so just waiting on them getting back to me, as Lucy from Bridge Clinic has been soooo helpful so far

Good luck

Emma

I second what Emma said! We had our medicals at maidenhead today, infact only just got back from our 3 and half hr journey home but was worth it. They were great and really felt like luxury too. Our apt wasnt til 2.45 but got there early and 12 and they saw us straight away we were back on the road by 3pm. Its was pretty easy, i dont think anyone should be worrying. We had eye test, weight, height, blood pressure, urine, photo, xray, bloods and general check our from doc. Did have to get down to your pants but the lady was lovely. signed a few sheets, paid up and that was it!! Also, WE WERE ON EHEALTH!! thank god, yesterday we wasnt on the list and today when we got there and checked we were! That was a huge relief. Can fault them in anyway. Didnt have to have any extra tests for tattoos and piercings and these were done professionally, its only if you have dodgey ones basically haha. Anyhow thats it. Should be uploaded to DIAC by Monday/Tuesday so could even have our visa next week ... fingers crossed!!!:smile:

Archived