176 lodged May 2011 Gang

we have always thought they didnt work weekends! made me check mine too! ha. weere hoping for some good news this week.

Yeah I bet u did on the last leg now!! Mr Pedley. We Wil b the same as u this time nxt wk!! Waiting 4 the Golden ticket :) lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mandi1971
Will do Mandi. I don't know if you know that there is around a 4 week waiting list for Edinburgh?

Gillian

Ah no i didnt. Do you only get a set time after you get a CO to have them done?

I was going to book them now but was told by my agent not to. :unsure:

We've got our police checks already as i knew they lasted a year. We were trying to decide between Edinburgh and Manchester as they are both the same journey time from Newcastle. :idea:

Mandi x

Guest bowow2011
Ah no i didnt. Do you only get a set time after you get a CO to have them done?

I was going to book them now but was told by my agent not to. :unsure:

We've got our police checks already as i knew they lasted a year. We were trying to decide between Edinburgh and Manchester as they are both the same journey time from Newcastle. :idea:

Mandi x

Hi Mandi, our CO gave us 28 days to get med's and police checks, We went to Manchester they were really lovely :biggrin: xxx

Guest lexylou

I could be wrong but I think you get 28 days to book them. I booked mines before I got my CO as we are hoping to get to Perth soon.

Guest morris75

I still do not have Co either. Stayed up last Tues night and phoned them but they were not very helphul, just told me that my stuff was there and will basically get one when i get one, and that they were still only working up to applications from the 20th may which i know is not the case as my friends who lodged 4 days after me have their CO plus lots of ppl on here have theirs too, so frustrating. :mad: Police checks :policeman: came back Friday "NO TRACE" and medicals booked for Monday 4th July

Mechanical Services Plumer - TRA Applied 24/03/2011 TRA Passed 18/04/2011 - WA SS Applied 03/05/2011 - WA SS Approved 20/05/2011 - 176 Visa Lodged 27/05/2011 – Police Checks back and Passed – 24/06, Meds Booked 04/07 , STILL Awaiting Case Officer:jiggy:

I still do not have Co either. Stayed up last Tues night and phoned them but they were not very helphul, just told me that my stuff was there and will basically get one when i get one, and that they were still only working up to applications from the 20th may which i know is not the case as my friends who lodged 4 days after me have their CO plus lots of ppl on here have theirs too, so frustrating. :mad: Police checks :policeman: came back Friday "NO TRACE" and medicals booked for Monday 4th July

Mechanical Services Plumer - TRA Applied 24/03/2011 TRA Passed 18/04/2011 - WA SS Applied 03/05/2011 - WA SS Approved 20/05/2011 - 176 Visa Lodged 27/05/2011 – Police Checks back and Passed – 24/06, Meds Booked 04/07 , STILL Awaiting Case Officer:jiggy:

Morris you say your police checks came back saying NO TRACE, were you a naughty boy in the past?

I'm not trying to pry it's only I'm kind of in the same position- a drunk and disorderly in 2001 and another one in 2006!!!!

Does it actually say your offence in it or something else?

Hiya Justin g8t news on ur email... Madness on a Sunday. U made me check mine! an yep.....no news Again!!!

Congrats wi the rest of of ur journey!!

Keep in touch x

Didn't even have to get our Mexican marriage cert translated, I guess the CO speaks Spanish !:wink:

Guest morris75

I dont have any convictions neither does my husband but one of my friends had a caution and hers came back clear too, soz cant help any further but sure sumone on here will have sumthing in their past lol x

Guest morris75

ooooohhhh so happy just been allocated CO - team 2. They are requesting sum additional info so away to read the forms and get straight to it, any one else in team 2 and if so are they fast and doing things?

ooooohhhh so happy just been allocated CO - team 2. They are requesting sum additional info so away to read the forms and get straight to it, any one else in team 2 and if so are they fast and doing things?

Nice one ! :biggrin:

Guest papasmurf

We too have been allocated a c/o Medicals booked for 20th of july can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Think we are also team 2 I will check it.

Congratulations!! We lodged 3 days after you, so hoping we get a CO soon! :biggrin:

Im soooo happy for you Morris75, as last week we were both feeling rubbish!!! congrats to you again:jiggy:We still dont have a CO. Not sure whats going on. Agents still not worried. This is absolulty agony!!!

Well done on everyone with CO's

Positive skills assessment recieved Jan 2009 (messed about for months by another agent). Lodged SS WA 27/04/11. Granted on 23/05/11.:jiggy:

Lodged 176 SS WA 25/05/11. 1100 form sent from WA 31/05/11. PCC's sent 09/06/11. Returned all clear 23/06/11. Meds booked 30/6/11. No CO yet............:arghh:

Guest morris75
Im soooo happy for you Morris75, as last week we were both feeling rubbish!!! congrats to you again:jiggy:We still dont have a CO. Not sure whats going on. Agents still not worried. This is absolulty agony!!!

Well done on everyone with CO's

Positive skills assessment recieved Jan 2009 (messed about for months by another agent). Lodged SS WA 27/04/11. Granted on 23/05/11.:jiggy:

Lodged 176 SS WA 25/05/11. 1100 form sent from WA 31/05/11. PCC's sent 09/06/11. Returned all clear 23/06/11. Meds booked 30/6/11. No CO yet............:arghh:

Im sure u will b fine, i thought we were never getting a CO too. They have requested a few things i dont even understand so i will need to go home tonight and read properly, also they couldnt open a few of my attachments so will also need to sort that out :arghh:. Good luck for your medicals this week. We got ours monday. None of my things have changed to met yet just says processing commencing further:wink: x

Guest papasmurf

Linseyloo we lodged the day before you.Sure you will here something this week fingersand everything else crossed for you.:smile:

Guest papasmurf

We also have been asked for additional evidence also saying not recieved certain documents our agent has said not too worry its the system ?? she had just uploaded documents again

Guest morris75
we also have been asked for additional evidence also saying not recieved certain documents our agent has said not too worry its the system ?? She had just uploaded documents again

you team 2 also?

Guest morris75
Yeah Morriss75 we are also team 2 must be the fine toothcomb team lol

HA HA YEH MUST BE, OURS FRIENDS SUBMITTED ALL THEIRS AND EVERYTHING JUST WENT TO MET, THEY ARE IN TEAM 4. WOT ADD INFOR DID YOU GET ASKED FOR? THEY SENT US FORMS TO DOWNLOAD AND COMPLETE I DONT EVEN KNOW WOT THEY ARE ARE WHAT THEY ARE FOR WE HAVE GAVE THEM ALL EVIDENCE THEY REQUIRE?????:wacko:

Im sure u will b fine, i thought we were never getting a CO too. They have requested a few things i dont even understand so i will need to go home tonight and read properly, also they couldnt open a few of my attachments so will also need to sort that out :arghh:. Good luck for your medicals this week. We got ours monday. None of my things have changed to met yet just says processing commencing further:wink: x

Thank you so much Morris75. Hope your meds go well on Mon. Thought we wld hav a CO by now. Arrah.... Anyway think we Wil jus hang tight a bit longer we surely can't b far behind u al.

Archived